• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Need for Speed when you're challenging a boss and forget your car is still drift tuned

    Need for Speed when you're challenging a boss and forget your car is still drift tuned


    when you're challenging a boss and forget your car is still drift tuned

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    *sigh* cause f*ck being respectful, right?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Did you know about the Razor return rumor ? Max post this. This guy is a genius

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Okay I've been thinking of this for quite a while the I think they should make the '11 mustang Shelby super Snake GT500 NFS edition from nfs the run a hero car for nfs heat and I'm curious does anybody else agree?��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Tried to Remake the 911 GT2 Clubsport

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    I never thought I could have as much fun with Heat as I did through the first play through.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Then I met this kid online the other day, about high school age I guess. He invited me to his party and I got an invitation to voice chat. Normally I ignore voice chat requests as I'm 23 and don't really feel like talking it up with some young kid just looking for a friend. But when I got on, I was pleasantly surprised. He was probably a junior or senior in high school and the first thing I hear is, "Hey man, can you help me?" He was having trouble building rep and getting cars unlocked and getting Volatile Parts, so I hop in the FXXK and we head to night mode. Next thing I know, we're both laughing out asses off with me in first and him in second in the Exige I told him to buy as I'm bashing all the cars out of the way in order for him to take first. If there's one thing that gives me hope for this community, it's an experience like that. Long story short, he's now owns the GT2RS and has all the Ultimate+ parts equipped to it. We're playing again tonight.

    submitted by /u/whale_cocks
    [link] [comments]

    Let me see y'alls custom builds/racecar wraps! Here's 1 of mine based off of a Ford GT that raced in the Rolex 24 last year!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    So the new update broke my game a bit...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    The Livery editor is a laggy mess now and moving decals around is a chore now... Not to mention that traffic just randomly spawns in when you're driving top speed around the map. A fix to this will be very much appreciated. And also, Why does it take so long when you apply parts online? It makes customisation feel so bad because you have to wait so long inbetween applying parts. (Don't know if anybody else is experiencing this outside of PS4 players),

    submitted by /u/ShaneDylan96
    [link] [comments]

    I'm drunk, still (a weeb)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I need a friend in NFS Rivals: PS4

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Trying to get these trophies out of the way if anyone has the game please help a dude out.

    submitted by /u/Infinity_RedditC5
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain engine swaps to a noob?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    So I'm at the point where I can start unlocking new engines for my rides, but the whole concept of engine swaps is kinda confusing to me. There are so many options with near-identical stats and many of them are actually worse than the stock one I have with all the upgrades. Sure, some of them are marginally better and have somewhat more max HP, but that doesn't seem to justify the price. I get the point of swapping the engine on something like the Beetle that has such a weak stock engine, but what about higher end cars? Educate me please.

    submitted by /u/Justadudey
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with the NIGHT BRAWLER mission

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    So I have been trying during the last few days when I'm not working to beat just this mission but when I slam into racers it's like nothing happened. I have even slammed someone so hard they flipped over. Is there something I'm missing? Am I doing it wrong?

    EDIT: Playing online seems to have fixed it.

    submitted by /u/Stuiekills4free
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, seems like a lame issue, but can you please help? Me and my friend always like to race each other, and his cars are always better for some reason, he doesn’t use nitrous, and has the exact same builds, but his acceleration and top speed is so much better. He can’t be lying about the setups, ik

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Stuck Under the Map AGAIN

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hi can anyone please help me ? I'm heat LVL 5 and I have 600k Rep but I'm stuck under a bridge and when I drive out the game resets me but guess where ... UNDER THE BRIDGE 10/10 Great Game. Anyway I'm on PS4 I would appreciate someone to join my session and challenge the Lobby so I can escape this hell

    submitted by /u/SVRDirector
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed Underground 1 & 2

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Is it me or this game was the best! Graphics get better, but the gameplay can't compare. I could play this for hours. Idk I just can't get into the new need for speed games.

    submitted by /u/peterbilt8713
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat bug in control in the wrap editor

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I have not seen someone talk about this, so here I go.

    In the wrap editor, iv encountered a on going anoying bug via holding down the L2 on controller.

    When I go to stretch and re-shape something the shape or what ever travels upward out of position, it only happens nearly every time I stretch something,

    Sometimes it does not happen...

    I encounter this most when I hit L2 fast,

    The wrap shape or what ever I'm stretching continues to travel up until I let go of L2

    Has anyone else encountered this?

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    What is the general opinion on character customization?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Only asking as I never saw anyone saying anything about it. I personally really hope it continues to stay in, but based on reactions from other games that added it I am just worried that the handful of people with an opinion towards it will be heavily against it's addition.

    As is probably obvious it means a lot to me (very personal reasons) and it what fully sold me on the game, but I doubt it means enough to anyone else for there to be a reason to continue with it.

    submitted by /u/Ubiystvo
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Bug on Crews, lost my own crew

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I made a new crew a few weeks ago and was grinding it by myself (lvl 35+ or so) and now suddenly I'm in a diferent crew and my crew is gone... about a month ago I asked to join a few crews and that's probably one of them. I really want to get my old crew back, any idea how to do it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/enkend
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy heat for $40?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment