• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Need for Speed Just started the game, and I wanted to go for the Frank Ocean’s “nostalgia,ULTRA.” vibes. What do y’all think?

    Need for Speed Just started the game, and I wanted to go for the Frank Ocean’s “nostalgia,ULTRA.” vibes. What do y’all think?


    Just started the game, and I wanted to go for the Frank Ocean’s “nostalgia,ULTRA.” vibes. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    They tried a new tactic to bust me out and they succeeded

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    A Wrap I Was Too Nervous To Upload Part 1: Monarch

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Sometimes I feel like the graphics of NFS Heat isn’t appreciated as it should be. Do you guys like the shot?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Nissan Skeleline - front quarter in comments

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    I just made this livery,I took a big inspiration from Khyzyl Saleem,let me know what you think :)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    It's still dazzling! (Re-posting. I didn't understand why it was removed by the moderators!)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Quite liking the RX-7 in Carbon

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Hot Pursuit Dreamshots are awesome

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Cursed Big Lou

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Part 2 of the livery

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Is NFS:Heat compatible with a steering wheel on PS4?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I've recently been loving watching proper competitive racing, whether it's GTA comp racing or F1 highlights. Anything to do with racing, Ove been loving it recently.

    Now, I understand NFS is an arcade racer and not meant to be a "true" racer like GT Sport or PC2 but I plan to get it in a couple days.

    All I'd like to know is if this game is playable with a steering wheel? I just feel like it'd be fun to try out a racing game with a wheel to see if it feels any better than a controller. My index finger is extra sore due to a few very vigorous days of racing so I thought it'd also help to take some stress off.

    submitted by /u/iamjeli
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox crew search

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Any lvl 59 crew or close with active players?

    submitted by /u/pereiraaLucas
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best rally car

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I want to finish up roshni's missions but i dont know what car is best for rally. Pls help

    submitted by /u/ilovemyrotties
    [link] [comments]

    With huracan is faster I want one but don’t now which one is faster any motor can be used.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    The mighty and immortal Aquila 303

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Just out of curiosity ...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Who is working on NFS Heat? Or is the game officially dead „now"?

    submitted by /u/Prizrenaliii
    [link] [comments]

    Crew searching problem Xbox

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a problem with crew search?? Whenever i type the name of the crew nothing happens... On xbox

    submitted by /u/pereiraaLucas
    [link] [comments]

    Going through some of my earlier builds in Heat. I came across an Evo X without it's bumpers and a wrap I made with hints of Ryan Cooper. Shame this body glitch has been patched.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Just got NFS Heat. Can someone point to a good guide?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I decided to take a break my current main game and try something new. I'm currently downloading Heat. To prepare I was looking for some guides but find a lot of stuff. Some are contradicting others.

    Can anyone link me to some good all around guides? I have some NFS experience. I played payback for a while when it launched but I hear this game is a little different.

    Is it worth jumping into online stuff right away or do I want to do the missions and build up my cars first?

    submitted by /u/TheMangyMoose82
    [link] [comments]

    Is there split screen in need for speed heat?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I bought expecting there to be split screen because on ps store description it says offline multiplayer (2-16) players but I can't seem to find an option in the game so is there a split screen in the first place how do I access it and if there isn't what does offline multiplayer mean

    submitted by /u/sul7ari
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to do High Heat races with randoms?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I like to play online at night for the challenge and ultimates but I can never get anyone to join a high heat race with me. Is nobody the same heat level or what?

    Anyone looking to party up for some races is welcome too

    submitted by /u/zacharys1
    [link] [comments]

    Stage 4 Porsche Carrera GT [Chameleon] - Eargasm on four wheels! (Need f...

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Need for Speed: Most Wanted Cutscenes missing

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have a problem: I have NFSMW (2005) installed on my PC, working perfectly. But... everything's in German. I changed the language to english using RegEdit, but now it doesn't play the cutscenes, because I only have them in German. If anybody has the game with english cutscenes, please reply to this post, maybe you could help me out.

    submitted by /u/NodgaYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment