• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Need for Speed Here I am, just racing and this happens.

    Need for Speed Here I am, just racing and this happens.


    Here I am, just racing and this happens.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Took DK's sidekick's 350z for a spin

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I thought this build kinda looked like something you’d see at a car show

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    I recreated the iconic orange Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster from Hot Pursuit 2010 using the Pagani Huayra in Heat. (I do hope they will add the original car)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    The setting of this Game is awesome. I wish that gameplay, graphics and story will be awesome too some day in a upcoming NFS Game.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My Tokyo Drift inspired 350Z tuned for drifting

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I miss cars getting actual dirt on them, instead of that weird streaky stuff that you get from driving in Heat

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Some of you may recognise this. I recreated the Plymouth from Prostreet in Payback. I’ve thought about making it in Heat and also doing some more of the opponent cars/styles. What are your thoughts? What cars should I do next?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Obama gets busted in an intense race but it’s seen through the map view.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    My clean M3 ⚫️

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Need For Speed ProStreet Predicted Forza Horizon

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Not sure if anyone has thought of this, but think about it: Horizon bases itself in legal racing, hosted by a large festival of music, cars, and car culture.

    ProStreets festivals do the same thing, with the added boss battles that need for speed tends to have.

    Both games are a simcade racer, so there's that.

    One thing that kinda disappointed me with Heat is the atmosphere. The racing never felt apart of something legitimate, just daytime racing with the odd prop thrown in. ProStreet, though having closed level tracks, had things like the announcer, plenty of props, such as festival billboards, advertisements, plenty of bleachers or places where spectators would spectate...

    I don't know how much more of a festival NFS could incorporate, since it may be viewed as ripping off Horizon.

    These were just some 4 am thoughts I had the other night. Not sure what other people think, so I thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Lost_Paradise_
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Polestar Heat's mascot?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    I beat the game yesterday and it was overll an amazing game. What I don't understand is, why a car that literally appeared only once in the very first scene is all over the games covers? Even if it was for advertisment, I don't think they did a pretty good job, they definitely could've incroporated it into the game like M3 GTR in most wanted, then it would make more sense

    submitted by /u/NikaRuso
    [link] [comments]

    My clean M3 v.2 ⚫️

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I made a Ford Focus st replica (mk2) in NFS heat

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    +400 McLaren F1 Full Ultimate+ Parts. Being in Quarantine just got a whole lot better...

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Made the Devil Z and ran it through the Resort Circuit at 388. Not bad.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    How does one corner-

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I think that white paint looks really good with the lightning here. Overall the whole scene looks decent enough to me. What do you guys think of my Mustang?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    NFS heat is pretty fun

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I purchased NFS heat during a time in which I committed more time to GTA online than any other game. Now that GTA online has gotten boring to me now I decided to go back to NFS heat and give it a second try.

    When I started, I made a poor choice to pick the Nissan 180sx as I didn't like it very much. I did a couple of races, upgraded my 180sx to an ok point to which I purchased the 15' Civic Type-R as I needed something more road and track focused. The civic did me well as it became my number one car to use although it was awful for drift events and my first car to actually outrun cops.

    I had also purchased the McLaren F1 mini DLC too for 2 unique cars later. I've so far reached level 15 and found it fairly easy to gain rep to level up. Will definitely be playing this game more often now. Although I found the game to be a little repetitive but it's mostly good, besides making my PS4 sound like an airplane.

    submitted by /u/badcobra2003
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on my Charger?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I recreated Adam LZ's S15, Really love that build.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I feel like NFS doesn't have hype enough music for their Head2Head races, so I added Not Alike (feat. Royce da 5'9") to the final showdown of Payback.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment