• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Need for Speed Absolutely love using NFS customization for drawings

    Need for Speed Absolutely love using NFS customization for drawings


    Absolutely love using NFS customization for drawings

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed the FXXK wheels are way too wide for the LaFerrari tires?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Whoever came up with the idea to display all the notifications after a race/activity right in the middle of your screen needs to be fucking shot.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Trying to avoid the cops after completing a high heat race? Let's just put the notification of your rep, time, and reward right in the middle of your screen.

    Whoever designed that needs to die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/WabbitCZEN
    [link] [comments]

    It’s like they’re completely different companies.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    My clean RX-7 �� god I love this car

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Whilst I was customizing the roof of the Colorado ZR2, I came across this bug which causes a weird distortion of the wrap.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    What's your favourite Need For Speed, made by Ghost Games?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    had a little of fun with the Regera.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Bug, maybe something else in the game

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    So i once logged my ps4 profille in my friends ps4 and it started me on a new game. Once i got to my home and hoped in to play the game, all of my cars-money-character customization were gone. Like everything. All of my cars and stuff. Alltho my progress in the game was still the same. Finished. Now i cant access tire customization and its pretty hard to earn money through 200 races with a 110 car. Can someon help me to earn my stuff back or do i have to delete everything and start over?

    submitted by /u/tomato_on_aTrain
    [link] [comments]

    Dodge Challenger SRT8 NFS Heat

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Dodge Challenger SRT8 NFS Heat

    Hi, I'm new to reddit. This is one of my first post in this subreddit

    Dodge Challenger SRT8

    submitted by /u/Kryptonite_wm
    [link] [comments]

    Help with NFSMW widescreen fix.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I've downloaded the thirteenag widescreen fix, and extracted the files to the game folder, but every time I try to save changes in the .ini folder, it comes up with an error saying I don't have permission to open the file. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Addict2132
    [link] [comments]

    In HP2010, the Ford Interceptor Concept is used on the cop's side. Was it ever explained why the normal Taurus SHO wasn't included in the racer's side?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Do you guys think they could have worked a little more on the Trophy Collection Icons...it’s looks so LAZY & UGLY and feels like they ran out of time to even design this...what do you guys think? [PS4]

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Hot Pursuit 2010 PC? Origin or Steam? which lets you play multiplayer online?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Friends and I tried back in Feb 2019 to play (we all own it on steam) and were unable to connect to servers. Would the servers work if we played through Origin? Can anyone even confirm if the servers are active or not??

    submitted by /u/j0vert
    [link] [comments]

    (Heat) Cayman GT4 missing rear wing

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    So, I grinded all flamingos to get the GT4 - which is not worth it - and there's no rear wing on the car like shown in the image when you select it bellow. For me this is really frustrating.

    submitted by /u/jaaofii
    [link] [comments]

    What car should I buy next?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    I recently just got nfs heat and I was wondering which car i should get as my second car. I chose the 180sx for my starter. Currently I have about 150k cash and I'm level 10. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/thanos-sweetbix
    [link] [comments]

    What do you dislike about Heat, and what would you like to change in the next game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I'm curious what y'all dislike about Heat and what you'd like the next game to be like. As you know, games like Payback and Heat aren't exactly living up to games like Underground, Most Wanted, and Carbon. What could change by the time of the next game release to make the game as good as those were? I've heard suggestions from things like bringing back fictional cop cars to allow more possibility of destruction, all the way to saying NFS needs a new game engine all together. I'd just love to hear what y'all think really needs to change (I don't mean to come off rude, Heat's hella fun but I know it's not perfect). Thanks if you read this. :)

    submitted by /u/cheesyrefriedbeans
    [link] [comments]

    need for speed rivals - I'm not won sp

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I finished "Over the Edge" (I started in the race and finished in the pursuit).

    Now when I finished the ignition pursuit I didn't gain sp and level.

    Is this right?

    submitted by /u/bloodnick2020
    [link] [comments]

    What the best off-road car?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    What engine should NFS 2021 use?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of the guy who drove this in prostreet

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Camaro Z28 ‘14

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Any suggestion on the best engine swap ? For faster and quicker performance

    submitted by /u/ybfromthecity
    [link] [comments]

    Might be a glitch but I LOVE it

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment