• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Need for Speed Fun fact: Those cops you see sitting around in day time? You can slowly push them around and they won't do anything.

    Need for Speed Fun fact: Those cops you see sitting around in day time? You can slowly push them around and they won't do anything.


    Fun fact: Those cops you see sitting around in day time? You can slowly push them around and they won't do anything.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    So idk if the OLD and NEW body kit for the 997 can be applied to the more recent Porsche models that are in heat atm but it’s a dope kit

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    My first livery inspired by those in Prostreet. Constructive criticism appreciated!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Is there any way to mod money on NFS15 (PC) ?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I saw that I had 2015 lying around and wanted to give it a try with mods like Brawltendos Handling mod and so on. Thing is I'm broke af and I just want to do some car builds. Is there any way I can get money quick (legit or not don't really care) without grinding my ass off doing the same drag race for 2hours ?

    submitted by /u/Need4Speed2K19
    [link] [comments]

    old Ug2 screenshot I found on my HDD (modded game)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    i wanted to do a "speed run" of most wanted 2012 but only with a lancia delta and im having a problem

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Potential mod or Technical help

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    NFS is a game all about the police chases, so when I'm being chased I want good music to go along. Lucky for me, NFS Heat has a great night soundtrack. Unfortunately it stops playing when I get into a chase, and a very low-energy drum line plays in its place. I hate this, and it really ruins the chases and races for me. If I could make it so the night cop OST never played but the night and night race OST continued to play I'd love that.

    So my question is: is there or could somebody consider making a mod to do this? If it's simple, I'd appreciate a simple tutorial to exclude the night cop OST from the game. I know I can silence it, but then nothing plays at all and that's no good either. I'm also aware I am able to play music in the background and mute the game music entirely, but I want to avoid doing that considering how well the music transitions in the game.

    submitted by /u/Cuddle-Junky
    [link] [comments]

    Future Update

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game with friends since January. I still play till this day. Today I realized that I was getting bored faster than usual. I've must of bought and sold a lot of the cars multiple times. It's a damn shame that since release there's only been 2 cars added. The virus is also no excuse for no update in my opinion. There was supposed to be 5 car dlcs for the game and we got 1 in what?..6 months? If this game is dead it was fun while it lasted but a huge disappointment. I really wish that a company will make a game exclusive to ps that's just like forza horizon with the amount of cars/events. Ps: let go of the Supra it ain't happening. Go buy an Xbox and play forza if your butthurt Over one car.

    submitted by /u/C0UrtesyxFLusH
    [link] [comments]

    GPS bugging out

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I'm curious to know has anyone glanced at GPS and noticed sometimes it thinks you are ahead of the position you are by 1 - 2 seconds?

    More times then not I'm preparing to enter a corner using GPS to help out, only to go around corner to early and go off-road / slam into wall? I would have to ignore GPS and look for corner, because that GPS says I'm in middle of intersection???

    Has anyone else noticed this? its noticeable enough to trip me up.

    It's offline too

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat added a really cool aspect

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Now, whenever you're in a race, not only are you racing against the AI, you're also racing against every single fucking thing in the game. Like first instance, the cops, who will stop you from making an extremely important turn, which will throw the race, cars spawning in on top of or right in front of you, cars spawning between you and the racer in front of you, but only hitting you, invisible cops that still have hit boxes, small curves and edges of sidewalk that will send you into a death roll, certain cars, especially semi trucks, those are the best ones, driving normally, and then completely stopping so they take up the most space possible. I also love it when a single tire hits the ground outside of a checkpoint, which will either stop you from 200mph to 50mph in less than a second, or itll stop you and all the cars behind you will hit you, sending you into a death roll. Or how you can drive off of a bridge, just completely go airborne, crash through trees and electrical poles, go 200 feet in the air, and your car wont have any damage at all, but if you dare hit a small, oncoming car at it's very front corner, your car is immediately totalled. It's really, genuinely a wonderful design mechanic. Truly beautiful.

    submitted by /u/VerifiedThiccBoi
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Heat for PS4and I can’t open the game. When I try to start the application, it gets stuck on the intro loading screen with the yellow car and cop car. Never goes past that. Help.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Why can't high heat races be restarted even when not in a chase?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    The first time I missed a turn and the second time I jumped too high for the checkpoint to register. It's annoying because I have to get my heat level back up to try it again, and the reputation along the way is useless since I'm at 50. How does this limitation make the game more enjoyable for anyone?

    submitted by /u/Jedi-Shadow
    [link] [comments]

    [Cursed] When you make a port of a car to MW, PLEASE, don't do this.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Need for Speed : Underground - Cannot choose a car after the first place

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I just got NFS:UG working on PC, with all the recommended mods and NoCD.

    After I finish the first race, I cannot choose a car. The game just makes a sound and nothing happens. I guess the confirmation window is not appearing.

    Did anybody have/fix that problem ?

    submitted by /u/Skrax
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with installing Need For Speed Underground.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Hi I bought Need For Speed Underground from 2003 to PC a few weeks ago. When I try to install it on my Windows 10 PC so do it gets to 99% and I get a message could not find THX logo or something like that.

    Do anyone know how to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/EH99Sora
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment