• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Need for Speed Here's a wrap I whipped up for the crew I'm in. Simple and minimalistic. 1967 Camaro SS. #BreakingPoint

    Need for Speed Here's a wrap I whipped up for the crew I'm in. Simple and minimalistic. 1967 Camaro SS. #BreakingPoint


    Here's a wrap I whipped up for the crew I'm in. Simple and minimalistic. 1967 Camaro SS. #BreakingPoint

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    I got my brother’s car stuck in the roof

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    My rat-rod 911 '73

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Followed the road, broke the game

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    The Crew 2 getting Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, WTF EA??

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsOK8PdNHCI

    I think they will even get supra faster than nfs, or even nfs wont get any of this. Frustrating.

    submitted by /u/JJoli123
    [link] [comments]

    200ish drift car for cop chase is pain in the @ss

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    The next game should bring back Elite Edition cars as some type of prize cars (see Endgame concept)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    When will NFS: Heat will be available in EA Access without one time 10 hour limit?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Based on previous titles . Don't remember when previous ones became available.

    submitted by /u/poiuyt87
    [link] [comments]

    Most fitting car

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    What is in your opinion the most fitting car in nfs heat? As in fitting with the setting and the overall map of palm city. Could be anything you think it is.

    For me it's the testarossa.

    Also, rsr is not the only car to fit with palm city. That just a stamp to show its a ghost game lol.

    submitted by /u/genericnfsfan21
    [link] [comments]

    help getting use to the handling

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I just got the game and the handling is crazy difficult for me. It feels like i'm driving a boat and cornering feels like the road is butter. i've tried the new grid and forza horizon 4, the handling for those games i can deal with. I tried Payback, that handling was much more forgiving then Heat.

    Is it just me or is it the game? i rather know so i can stop beating myself trying to "learn" the handling in Heat. Such a shame, i'm really digging the aesthetic and visual.

    thanks for any tips or input

    submitted by /u/lostaccountby2fa
    [link] [comments]

    Please keep Takedowns out of the next game

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I always thought that Takedowns didn't fit into NfS and that they made parts of the games too easy, like escaping from being arrested in MW 2 or taking away the disadvantages of having a crash.

    And so, it was a nice change of pace in Heat that my mistakes had consequences again. That I had to get into reverse when I hit a wall straight on and that I get slowed down significantly when driving into a regular car. And that the police coul actually arrest me again, instead of me just being thrown into a cutscene when crashing into a Rhino, but otherwise escaping scot-free.

    But with Criterion developing the next game, I'm afraid that they bring Takedowns back to make it more like Burnout again.

    submitted by /u/Nino_Chaosdrache
    [link] [comments]

    An issue with NFS: Underground

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    So I used to play NFS: Underground a lot as a kid but I never completed it and when I started using my old xbox again I decided to try to beat it. I'm currently on the "Straight Up" drag race and I'm pretty sure my game is glitched or something. I have literally tried every trick I can find on the internet and I cannot beat this race. I've tried everything I can think of, saving all my boost for the very end, blowing it all at the beginning, spacing it out, hitting a perfect shift every time, trying to get ahead of the other cars to block them from getting ahead. I've even taken a bunch of the upgrades off of my car so that the other cars will be slower and whatnot but it didn't work at all. The computer will always pull ahead of me. I've been trying to beat this nearly nonstop for two days and I've only managed to get into third place. I'm no expert at this game or any other driving/racing game tbh but I don't know how to beat it. Are there more techniques that I'm not finding on the internet? Is there a cheat that will just skip this level for me so I don't have to deal with it? (I'm not above skipping an annoyingly hard level, especially since I'm playing this race on easy and it's still giving me issues) If I fail enough will the AI take pity on me and just let me win? Or do I just have a glitched save file and need to start over or something?

    Any help/advice anyone could give me on this would be greatly appreciated. I'd really like to beat this race and this game.

    submitted by /u/CryptidNicholas
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum trophy hunt

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Can someone invite me to their crew in need for speed heat, I am looking forward to get my last trophy

    submitted by /u/RaufLalaa
    [link] [comments]

    Motion blur issue with NFSU Redux

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this but here i am.

    I have an issue with the motion blur when i use redux on NFSU. When i am approaching higher speeds while driving, there is no motion blur whatsoever, also when i hit the NOS there is also no motion blur whatsoever. This isn't a deal breaker by any means but it does somewhat take away that feeling of going really fast.

    Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/EqualStance99
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Wrap/Decals?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I've seen the wrap/decal "competition" on EA's website and first one was soo good i thought it was custom imported into the game or might have been the Studio app? TL|DR: Mostly curious if you can import decals?

    submitted by /u/SquattytheBalkanBro
    [link] [comments]

    Friends for PS3 Hot Pursuit

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    My boyfriend is playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit on the PS3 at the moment. He's new to the game and looking to add some people if anyone is interested. His name is sittingbum

    submitted by /u/Bulleenbum
    [link] [comments]

    The vehicle balance in multiplayer is a joke and has been in all ghost games and imo it just kills the longevity of the game.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Its sad to see that forza horizon 4 with 600+ cars has overall much better balance, with almost any car serving a purpose or being at least somewhat competitive with the right tune while nfs with its 100-ish cars struggles to have more than 10 viable race cars, and even that is generous.

    submitted by /u/burek_with_yoghurt
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] No Flamingos Trophy?? HELP

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I've just spent the past couple hours getting all collectibles only to not receive the trophy for the flamingos OR the Porsche. If anyone could help this would be great.

    The game crashed before retrieving the last two but all progress had been saved (autosaves when you get a collectable)

    Really mad because I've put so much time into my gamesave and restarting just for the trophy is not an option.

    submitted by /u/mykablue
    [link] [comments]

    Need help game broken

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 but the game won't let me play online is anyone else on ps4 having this problem and is there away of getting around it without deleting the game as have to much to loose

    submitted by /u/Cheesewizz910
    [link] [comments]

    Any discord for heat glitches?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Overall, across YouTube, the amount of obscene clickbait when it comes to glitches far outnumbers genuine content and discussions. Is there a discord / is anyone interested in creating one?

    The amount of boredom gets higher in NFS: Heat gets higher every day and with the recent frozen-money glitch getting patched, it's not helping. The lack of content, updates, and expansions is hurting but the customization, the graphics, and the overall feel is so good.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/iWini-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment