• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Need for Speed My attempt at Aaron Parker's 'The Wolf' (as seen on Netflix's Hyperdrive)

    Need for Speed My attempt at Aaron Parker's 'The Wolf' (as seen on Netflix's Hyperdrive)


    My attempt at Aaron Parker's 'The Wolf' (as seen on Netflix's Hyperdrive)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Philip Huxley (Heat Lead Writer) now works at Criterion (likely returning for NFS'21)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Top 5 cars I want to see in the next title. What’s your top 5?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    always loved green on the Challenger.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    'Stang in the tunnel

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Just started playing 2 days ago, seems like a great game so far, although my FPS does drop during night.. but thats on my pc. Here is my car (Mercedes AMG GT 2015)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Damn forgot how good this game was, I love my open world need for speeds, but I really wouldn't mind a new shift �� (probably the only game with a real sense of speed imo)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    What’s a secretly overpowered car in need for Speed heat. Besides the Rsr �� it can be in speed or drift or whatever

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Me personally I found that the doge charger aka the classic charger as the cops call it, is secretly overpowered in the way that it does the most damage to cops than any of my other cars

    submitted by /u/staytrueangel232
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting to talk... ������

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Most wanted is my favorite NFS game, here's why:

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    My opinion on Philip Huxley returning

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I think that it's great to see him work with EA once again on the next story based title. The quality of Heat's story was great but the downside of course was the length and the fact that the Day and Night didn't contribute to the story much. Hoping that Mr. Huxley will have a larger script and a more expanded world to tell his story. He's back working for Criterion so it's very like that he's working on the next Need for Speed title. Honestly, I wouldn't mind a sequel to Heat as the game's story is still very intriguing to me. Hoping if they do go the same choose Day or Night Mechanic, he should incorporate that into the storytelling itself. Day should be focused on an actual Tournament going on while making Rivals and the night should just consist of the illegal nature and the whole crime syndicate thing.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    Daytime mod for NFS15 is back on nfsmods.xyz!

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    They should add unique concept cars to the next game

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Like one-off cars like the Ford GT90 or Lambo Cala to name two from NFS II. Imagine if you had these cars that are "myths" as rare unlockables which drive "legendary builds" and make them super special and unique. No need to spend resources into customization options for these just have them as little unique things u can collect and race.

    submitted by /u/rectalpinist
    [link] [comments]

    The RSR engine

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    I've seen some YouTube videos on where the rsr has like a 1,000 hp forged engine, so I decided to put it in myself. The thing is I can't find that same engine, I could only find a 503 hp 2.9L V6. (Rep 50)

    submitted by /u/waterweaverofweather
    [link] [comments]

    I edited a NFS MW cover photo (top = original)

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I recreated the Charger from the Nitro launch trailer in Heat

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    Should Criterion add more Mazda’s to the next/current NFS?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I've been wondering this since payback's release, should they add different/more Mazda's? The FC generation RX-7 would be a nice start, as I always loved the boxy look, lmk what you think.

    submitted by /u/Mukhrizthedodo
    [link] [comments]

    The Downforce Mechanic

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to the game, and I am unsure how downforce affects your car.

    submitted by /u/honksauce
    [link] [comments]

    Which day race gives the most bank, and which night race gives the most rep?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Still wishing we had night Togue matchmaking.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    [Heat] Drifting Cars - Understeer

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Hey! Quick one, looking for a drift car I can fall in love with, one that isn't the RX-7 because that just understeers like crazy for me. I'm below average at drifting, so looking for a car that doesn't highlight my lack of skill haha.

    submitted by /u/ForMyGaming89
    [link] [comments]

    Custom decals

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Can i search for/do custom decals like in gt sport in nfs heat?

    submitted by /u/AnnoyedSpy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment