• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Need for Speed Shout-out to the crackheads who dance around my car at the beginning of races.

    Need for Speed Shout-out to the crackheads who dance around my car at the beginning of races.


    Shout-out to the crackheads who dance around my car at the beginning of races.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    This picture i made gives me a 80's retrowave feel. Love it.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I love the police light effects and in general how the city looks at night

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    WAS I NOT RIGHT!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    This one I'm proud of

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    The Run's menu music is probably one of the best of all time. Brian Tylor did an excellent job with this game.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Graphical corruption on nfs heat on my brothers computer, more info in the comments found a fix too

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Built a new car to get back in to the game with. Still don't have ultimate+ parts though, I'm still working on it.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    NFS 2015 is a great game with no bugs

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Do you think the original most wanted has aged well in 2020?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ttran94
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to drift my Flume SX and the police keeping messing me...oh

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Speedhunters Showdown Tournaments?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Had an idea lifted from NFS High Stakes and NFS Shift. And this is what I would love to see in next Criterion NFS.

    The new season of Speedhunters Showdown, if return, shall have tournament system where racers get scores based on finish position, and the last race determines the winner based on the total points accumulated.

    The racers won't be randomly changed along with their cars during the progression of each tournament.

    More varieties of tournaments like sprint road races and off-road races thrown in, so you need correct settings and tyres for each races.

    More dynamic weather effects. Like even snow.

    This is what I would love to see in next NFS. Hope Criterion does Speedhunters Showdown right in the next title.

    submitted by /u/Not-A-PCMR-person
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to play nfs heat with the g29 steering wheel on ps4 but I’m really struggling to find a good sensitivity

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Just me two cents

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Cross Platform Crews Please??? ��������������������

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Where do we go from here?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I don't know what to say or let alone think about the recent announcements. What was supposed to be the big 25th anniversary turned into a early grave.

    I'm hurt, the fan base is hurt. How do we even try to collectively move on from this? We gave you our money, our trust, and our feedback just to get left on read.

    We want answers but we'll never get them.

    So, I ask, what would you as a consumer need from the next NFS to restore your faith in the franchise?

    For me, the only way I'm coming back is if there is a visible roadmap of content. I've been fooled far too many times to just purchase or let alone pre order another NFS.

    submitted by /u/R1dg3Rac3r
    [link] [comments]

    Drift settings don’t change anything?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I've been playing around with the live tuning settings, but whether I set drifting to gas or brake, I don't see a difference. It seems like using the brake and double tapping gas have the same affect regardless of setting. Unless I'm missing something or am not actually drifting properly in the first place? I just got the game the other day so I've only been in races at this point.

    submitted by /u/Nacnaz
    [link] [comments]

    The Hell is this now new update my a$$

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Figured I would share this. By the way no, my Skyline is normally not black.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    All of the need for speeds past 2015 have completely dead multiplayer, right?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I want to play Need for Speed MW 2012 online, but it seems like absolutely nobody plays it online anymore. Is there some sort of community where I can find people who are still willing to play older Need for Speeds online?

    submitted by /u/somebody_pls_help
    [link] [comments]

    Which car do you think performs best overall?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    i purposely left the RSR out of this poll.

    i generally want to know what the community thinks for what car they believe is best performing overall on a circuit race.(not resort circuit)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DerpyEvolved
    [link] [comments]

    What I think lead EA to put Criterion in charge of NFS again

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Look at the scores of Criterion's NFS and compare them to the Ghost's NFS. Both of Criterion's titles (HP2010 and MW2012) scored in the high 80s, while Ghost's titles languished in the mid-60s and lower. Only Heat made it to the mid to high 70s.

    Comparing these scores was likely the point where EA realized what they believed to be the cause of NFS's current slump.

    submitted by /u/LamborghiniDude7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment