• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Need for Speed When they end development with only 1 car in black market

    Need for Speed When they end development with only 1 car in black market


    When they end development with only 1 car in black market

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    "In 2077 they voted Palm City the best place to race in America."

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Can we just take a second to appreciate two of the greatest evils on this world?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Best car in need for speed history.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I recreated the McLaren F1 Patrol wrap from rivals into heat!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I’m by no means a pro drifter in this game but I am proud of this

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    random screenshot i took while playing mw 2012

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Remember how we thought Payback updates were bad?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Looking back, we got like 2 or 3 car packs, a small DLC, freeroam bait crates, a ton of abandoned cars, New parts for a handful of cars, and more.

    With heat we got 1 car lmao.

    submitted by /u/allensmith_04
    [link] [comments]

    The community is honestly so toxic.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I swear, every post I see, there's some dude going on a rant about how MW2002 and UG are the best games ever and that every other game should be like them. Guess what? Nobody wants the same damn game every year. There is a big variety in NFS games, and nobody understands that games can have and should have some sort of differences. It shouldn't be like sports games. There are basically no differences outside of a few new players.

    Downvote all you want. I stand by my words.

    submitted by /u/KetchupOnWaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed heat is dead

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Thirsty bois.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    How do I get this crate?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    I didn't know it rained all the time in Miami..

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I don't think I've ever seen a sunny day in Palm City or dry roads. Why is that?. Doesn't seem normal, or maybe it is?

    submitted by /u/boobsngames
    [link] [comments]

    SPEEDLISTS and CONTROLLER REMAPPING

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    INSTANT replayability, I would be playing this game a whole lot more if these 2 absoluteley simple features were added, and Im sure many can agree with me. Speedlists were the singular only reason I played Payback for aslong as I did, I even adjusted to the controller layout, but now its changed AGAIN.

    submitted by /u/GenosT
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the game 4 hours before they announced heat's last update. Disappointed but can't deny that this game looks gorgeous. Presenting: My very own mecha godzilla

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    All Vehicles Disappeared from Garage after my Credits were reduced from ~800k to ~63k.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I've already talked to EA support about this, and they couldn't help, but I really just wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue, or perhaps to raise awareness of the issue. It's quite frustrating that I'll have to grind to get at least some of my cars back.

    I returned to the garage after a short night session to find that most of my money was gone. I wasn't too shook by this, since it's easy to get money, but I restarted the game anyways, just to be sure. I was met with the Polestar on the main menu instead of my own car and my character, but I thought it was just a weird glitch, so I continued on to the game. I was met by the default female character model and one of the shitty starter Evos, and a complete lack of any of my cars in the garage, aside from the other Evo. It even reset my ultimate parts.

    I have no idea what caused this to happen, but needless to say, it's very frustrating. Luckily, my progression aside from the ultimate parts wasn't effected. As I said, I contacted EA support as soon as I could, and they couldn't help me.

    TL;DR: I lost all my cars aside from the Evos, most of my money, EA can't help. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Tech21101
    [link] [comments]

    Cross-Play Question. Does progress save between systems?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    I'd like to pick up where I left off on PS4 with my PC like I'm able to do with my Call of Duty/Activision account. Does it work the same way with NFS's cross play or is the progress independent?

    submitted by /u/chris-is-drunk
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I love a certain car that was in a previous game of NFS I've been playing NFS since Underground 2 and i love the Mercedes 190E Evo II you think they would add it one day or the cars picked is what we get?

    submitted by /u/Grim676
    [link] [comments]

    huracán or huracán performante?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    i recently just hit level 28 and despite already owning a huracan i was wondering if i should buy the performante as well or stick to the one i have (unless there's better level 28 cars which would be better to get)

    submitted by /u/BGRzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Made a playlist for a game concept a friend and I made! (need for speed universe)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Tiny post sry but am I only one with “Account Invalid”?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    While I accelerate and use nitrous my Porsche's 911 wheels lift off the ground and i lose controll for a bit, is there a way to fix this?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    While I accelerate and use nitrous my Porsche's 911 wheels lift off the ground and i lose controll for a bit, is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Dannyhammy
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat voice chat, how it works?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I would like to ask how voice chat works in NFS Heat? Is it possible to talk without any obstacles when adding to a group or does it have limitations such as only players from the garage talking to each other or in a race, or in free roam?

    submitted by /u/chomik3109
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment