• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Need for Speed This just popped into my head

    Need for Speed This just popped into my head


    This just popped into my head

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    It true ain’t it

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Rainbow road!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Tears of Happiness

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    NFSMW is a very serious game that has no sense of humor.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I finally beat NFS The Run on Extreme difficulty

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I've played and beaten NFS The Run before and last year during summer, I decided to play the game on Extreme difficulty because BlackPanthaa would be so impressed if someone beat the game in Extreme mode and he said that it is impossible to beat it. So, I played the game on Extreme difficulty and let me say this, it is freaking HARD. Like HARD HARD. I found myself to break the time records of the stages I have completed before and the level that I had the most difficulty with would probably be Stage 5. The time trials in that stage is infuriating as hell.

    I was on Stage 8 on the highway level where I have to pass racers on a timer while being chased by the mob and I gave up because I couldn't be able to pass that level. Yesterday, I continued where I left off and used the advice by a fellow redditor that follow this subreddit to stay above 240 km+ (150 mph, I'm a American) and don't let the mob get beside you. After being mad at failing the level multiple times, I finally passed the level and was filled with joy. Then came the final level of Stage 8. THAT was infuriating. Went along Stage 9 and Stage 10.

    I was so FOCKING happy when I completed the game on Extreme difficulty. It feels so good to beat the game in the HARDEST difficulty. I find NFS The Run to be an underrated game.

    submitted by /u/isaiahwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Quarantine Designs

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Another 2000s style 'walkaround' type video, this time it's my E46 [link for version with audio in the replies)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I can name at least two...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    3M per gas station sounds about right...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    My concept for NFS 2021, NFS: The Outsider (A long read)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    My concept for NFS 2021, NFS: The Outsider (A long read)

    Rough mockup of the game cover

    This is going to be long, I don't blame you for not reading it all. Bold is for a category introduction, Italics is car examples for each stage.

    Intro: I like the idea of Tokyo Nights, but from what I've seen, most of the versions want supercars gone. Now, I don't really care for supercars myself, but I can see the appeal to some people. So, my Idea would be to make supercars rare, late-game cars, mostly for highway racing, I'll elaborate on this later.

    Theme: Japan. A lot of JDM cars, not as many american and euro cars, the ones we have now, plus some others we're definitely missing would do nicely. Mountain racing + Wangan highway racing, Drifting etc.

    Story/Progression concept: Stage 1- Mostly local races in your region, a possibility to do a callback to older games with the area locks, however now you can drive around the whole map, though only local racers would race you as you don't have too much rep. The local races would be mostly mountain routes with lower power cars like old JDM cars- AE86, Celica supra, 180sx that kind of car (Time trials, Touge races, etc.) There should be a local team with some slightly faster cars, beat them and you move on to stage 2

    Stage 2- You've beaten your local region's team, so some higher level teams offer to pick you up as a driver, you have a choice- Two different teams (Drift or Racing), or the loner path. If you go for a team, you gain some new events, either drifting or racing, they won't give you much cash, but allow you to sharpen your skills and maybe give you a progressive discount on the current stage's parts as you progress through the team's storyline. After you complete the storyline, you can do the other team's challenges if you want to do so. In terms of cars the racing team would have Imprezas, Evos, maybe an E46 M3 (Not the GTR of course). The drift team would have the typical drift cars- RX7, Nissan S-chassis cars, BRZ/GT86 but tuned for drifting.

    The other option would be the loner route where you can go up against both of the teams, the route would be longer as you have 2x the required events, but this route would also be a little more profitable, as you can put a bet on the race and the teams would pay you a bit more for beating them, but the teams will race against you slightly more agressively than if you're with them.

    Stage 3- You move on to Tokyo, mostly racing on the tight and narrow C1 loop, though there would be a part of Tokyo open to you on the tight city streets with a lot of traffic for more intense street racing, higher powered cars, faster speeds, new driving dynamic as it's more based on speed not cornering on the Wangan. Some lower level Wangan teams have heard of you, you have to beat them to move on. Even though they're not too high up the food chain, they still drive pretty high powered cars, GTRs, M4s, A Corvette or two etc.

    Stage 4- The final stage, The most powerful cars, the fastest parts of the highways like the bayshore line. The final team is partly supercars and partly highly tuned performance cars and you'll need one hell of a car to beat them. They also don't play fair and have more than enough money to get your paint off their bumper after they've gotten rid of you at 300km/h.

    Story Ideas: You're a young person, but you've always known your calling is the open road, so you get into some local racing, get to know some of the local racers, even make some friends.

    After you move on to the second stage you the team and loner routes don't vary too much except for some dialogue and story changes.

    The third stage is where the game gets more serious as you start to notice that the racing scene in tokyo is not what it seems at first, the top teams haven't gotten there by just being the best and they definitely have some shady backers.

    After beating the third stage teams you return to your garage to see it completely burnt down, you get a text to meet "someone" in a weird alleyway, but you go against your judgement to find out more about what happened. This masked "someone" gives you an ultimatum, back off or join "them", you, of course, choose neither and the fourth stage begins. You soon realize this "someone" was the leader of the last team and he certainly doesn't want you to get in his way.

    After the final races, you discover that the last team was somehow involved in arkwright program, you've heard of them and also know they're nothing to mess with. Of fear for your safety, you leave tokyo to go into hiding after almost single-handedly dismantling the dark side of tokyo's illegal racing scene. You become a legend, many copycats emerge, but none can achieve anywhere close to what you've done.

    After the ending: You can return to free-roam after all the cutscenes are done, however you are returned before the final team was defeated, you can finish all the activities and there are new, end-game races and other events with higher difficulty. You can even try to race the last team again, but this time they're faster and more aggressive.

    submitted by /u/_Demonhog_
    [link] [comments]

    Is NFS Heat for me?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Obviously you don't know me, but hear me out.

    I haven't really played much NFS since Underground 1 & 2 and Wanted. Those were my prime video game years in high school. Plus the change in format to customization and open world was appealing. Since then I've tried a few NFS, but I just never connected with the linear races and lack of customization.

    I read up on Heat some and it sounds like there is more customization in this game than in the past. But I've also read some not favorable reviews. So was hoping to get some feedback here based on my preference for Underground and Wanted (which I'm sure isn't uncommon), on if I should pick up Heat. Or if there is another recent NFS game more in that line?

    submitted by /u/gordy06
    [link] [comments]

    Greetings from Palm City, USA

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    WR Just sayin

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Why so many negative reviews on meta critic for NFS HEAT?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying it. Looks pretty. I heard game was short, but is there enough content to consider buying this game?

    I really hated payback. Enjoyed the older NFS games too. I'm afraid this game will disappoint me.

    submitted by /u/the1atLongBeach
    [link] [comments]

    Best parts for racing?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game and just looking for some advice on what's best parts for racing, my car is fast and has power but I can never hit the corners properly and always end up smashing into something or going off the road, any help?

    submitted by /u/kingkooom
    [link] [comments]

    My song when I start pushing the Downhills of Palm City Northern Mountains with my Skyline R32! PUSH IT TO THE LIMITS!!!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    i don't care if it lacks a story or you don't like the handling i still love it

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Anyone know the fastest car in this game Trying to do speed list but I always get 3rd or 4th

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    NFS Heat rant.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I dont care if you call me a noob or shit at the game or whatever. But it seems to me that the traffic density is ridiculous. Every fucking corner I go round theres a car, van, truck or worse a cop car. And every time I make a mistake and begin to catch up, BOOM traffic car, race over.

    Wish there was a way to turn traffic off, Oh and another thing whoever at Ghost thought it would be a bright idea to add a damage meter to your car when the cops are super aggressive is a moron.

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Need for Speed Ultimate Bundle vs Need for Speed Heat

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! NFS Ultimated Bundle (Rivals, NFS 2015, Payback) is on sale at 17.99€ while NFS Heat is on sale at 30.09€. Eventually there is NFS 2015 alone at 5€. Which one should I buy and why? I've been away from racing game since NFS Carbon. I play mainly solo.

    submitted by /u/ClaudioHplus
    [link] [comments]

    Is the RSR still OP?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I bought Heat a couple of days ago. Like it so far except the Heat Races and Off Road races. When this game launched I heard people say the RSR is the best car in the game when modified. In 2015 this car was also OP and now this subreddit rarely talks about the Heat version. Maybe they nerfed it?

    submitted by /u/GiantFatNut
    [link] [comments]

    does need for speed (2015) have free roaming cops?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Im interested in getting Need for speed, because Heat is expensive and i want to see if i would like it, and i was wondering if i was free roaming and lets say speeding, would i have cops on me? Because some games like The Crew Two dont have cops, and i want to get a game where it is realistic. And are there any other NFS games that have cops on free roam that have good/ok graphics?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/booperpooper3
    [link] [comments]

    The joestar corvette

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment