• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Need for Speed One of my best passes

    Need for Speed One of my best passes


    One of my best passes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Brian eclipse...

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Well you guys voted for it so here she is.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    The pursuit is now in condition five. I repeat, the pursuit is now in condition five. Over.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Alternate MW Car?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Have you ever imagined a car rather than the M3 GTR as the main car in MW 05? Whether it has the iconic wrap, or just a speed demon that looks the part, feel free to share your ideas!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Techno-Outbreak
    [link] [comments]

    Street acura and offroad acura

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Don't lie, this has happened to you to

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Night Cruise - Silvia S15

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    need for speed heat is fighting global warming

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    What's your all time iconic NFS song? Romolo di Prisco - Quantum Singularity for me... from NFS High Stakes

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    First NFS game since Most wanted (IIRC)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I've read alot about these games in the past while, I have origin access and decided, lets try out the newest Need for Speed. Been fuckin' years since I played one! So I install it, hop in, love the colors (played high and to surprising results, I'm not total ass and didn't crash constantly lol) but in my 3 days of playing so far, I have to ask.
    What. The actual fuck. is with the cops in this game? My starting 65 ford, while still needing alot of upgrades (220 so far) is still fairly damn fast, 180MPH and a tad higher so possibly 190, not the best but not fucking slow either, and these Crown Victoria cars just, slide right up beside me at max speeds, tap my car lightly a couple times, and *poof* busted. I could pull the cheekiest of sharp ass turns, juke the smarmy fucks into the next dimension, jump to my hearts content, and these sons of bitches STILL stick to my muscle ass like GLUE!
    What kind of Metroid Prime, Star Wars or halo rocket fuel are these bastards using cause I WANT all of it!

    submitted by /u/Gravemind3
    [link] [comments]

    What does this box icon mean in the livery editor?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I genuinely dont recall this Noise Bomb track nor how narrow and technical it was. PS/Bone Stock No Mods/1080P+FreeSync/MaxGraphics/PC Retail Version.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Are there still JDM Meeteings Organised?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Cinematic montage :o

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Nfs world crash

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Anytime i try booting the game up it says critical error sbrcrashdump_cl0_2020.07.29.17.33.txt any suggestions on what todo?

    submitted by /u/moparboy421
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get the r-34 skyline or the r-32 (if there is one)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    i got need for speed heat on the sale for ps4 and i mainly bought it to recreate initial d cars and ive made takumis ae86 with the 180sx and i just recently got the mazda rx7 and turned it into takeshis, i don't really have the parts to properly ''drift'' with the Mazda so now i'm trying to get the skyline. I can't find any info on how to unlock it though, any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/beb_beb
    [link] [comments]

    Need a new car!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Finally got enough!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Iliketrains083
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have a list of cars that can reach “max” horsepower with swaps? Or is there a way to find out?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Recently bought a wrx in nfs heat and was disappointed at the measly 1206(I think) horsepower max with the best engine swap. Does anyone know some cars that cannot hit max horsepower even with a engine swap or is there a way to find out? I know that when buying a car the "potential horsepower" is with the stock engine.

    submitted by /u/tetanusman
    [link] [comments]

    I really Need your help, Ladies and Gentlemen

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Guys, Im planning to buy between NFS Ultimate Bundle and NFS Heat, which one should I get?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/vrsanchez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment