• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Need for Speed The best vehicle audio in NFS history in my opinion

    Need for Speed The best vehicle audio in NFS history in my opinion


    The best vehicle audio in NFS history in my opinion

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    State troopers joining the pursuit in Palm City

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    In my opinion Need for Speed The Run should be remastered/remade for next-gen consoles

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Another Heat pic! Silvia S15 �� (Ultrawide, 1440p)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Is it even possible to escape cops in NFS: Heat?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I have literally never managed to escape the cops, they are ridiculously rubberbanded to me. And there's no escape methods like in Most Wanted. This doesn't make any sense, and it's making me want to refund the game, the second a cop starts chasing me I know I can just alt+f4 because it's impossible to get away from them.

    What gives? I know I suck, but this is fucking ridiculous

    submitted by /u/Ragnar_OK
    [link] [comments]

    A car from Asphalt9 and BG scenario from NFS rivals (Photoshoped)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Cross-platform for Heat?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how the cross play works? Can a ps4 player race with a pc player?

    submitted by /u/daftlycurious
    [link] [comments]

    I went back and played Nfs 2015 again, it's way better than heat.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    This is just my opinion but after finishing heat i wanted more so i went back and played 2015 again and man everything is better in that game except maybe the graphics and story, the handling and tunning is miles better than heat's and drifting is reaally fun specially in canyons, there's much more variety in races and the general atmosphere is better. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Mgrises
    [link] [comments]

    What would you add, remove or change about Need for Speed Undercover, if you could?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Even though it is a fundamentally broken game, I love Need for Speed Undercover for what it potentially could have been. It had a great map, a good soundtrack, a great selection of cars and a story I thought was okay. I feel that it could've been a really GREAT game, but of course, EA worked BlackBox to death and as a result we got a rushed and unfinished game.

    If you were able to develop the game again, what would you add, remove or change about the game to make it better.

    submitted by /u/AzerRoy98
    [link] [comments]

    Are NFS 2015 and Payback still platinum-able? Or are they going to be an unbearable amount of work?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of grabbing these on sale on PS4, and really enjoy getting platinums in games.

    Are these still possible with the online trophies, or are the games so dead they're all-but-impossible to obtain?

    (Honestly, screw online trophies.)

    submitted by /u/gershmonite
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    So I am on the same psn but on a different ps4, is there anyway to get my status on need for speed rivals onto my new ps4

    submitted by /u/zach15000
    [link] [comments]

    How to choose right engine in Heat

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Right now I'm trying to figure out how to use the right engine in my car but don't exactly know which is the best. For instance I'm using the skyline GT-R '99

    submitted by /u/Sofruz
    [link] [comments]

    What modern NFS game is most like Most Wanted 2005?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    When I say modern I mean available on PS4 or Xbox one, and when I say like most wanted I mean free roaming, unlocking new areas, upgrading your cars throughout the game.

    submitted by /u/triangleman36
    [link] [comments]

    High heat race but no part?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I'm level 35 and just got the game 3 days ago, did a heat 3 high heat to get a elite differential, I have a red "high heat rewards" under my character but I can not see the part, help?!

    submitted by /u/GreenRibbonKid
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Toyota Corolla GT-S in retail version of NFS: Carbon

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    How to unlock Toyota Corolla GT-S in retail version of NFS: Carbon without any DLC or connecting online?

    submitted by /u/WatermelonPL
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat vs. NFS 2015 (Cinematics)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I was wondering if 2015 is better for making cinematics comparison to heat.

    submitted by /u/EpicGuyAlex
    [link] [comments]

    Best cars for grip builds

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Im really into grip builds atm and was wondering what are some cars that are ballistic in grip tunes. My cars so far:

    Aventador

    Murcielago

    M3 GTR

    FXXK

    Elise (I cant remember if I still have it as I have too many cars lol)

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Dodge dedicated to my girfriend! Ookame is her fursona's name!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Every time I do a race the bank reward goes down, will it ever go back up?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So this is an idea I have....

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I've seen the NFS movie and I loved it but, I just have this idea.. what if EA made a sequel or at least partnered with Paramount or a Movie producer for NFS 2 to be real... I know producing a movie isn't easy and a Reddit post won't make them do it.. is just an idea maybe if we all ask for it EA will have no choice than producing it....

    submitted by /u/LemonsAreAcid
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2021 on Series X and PS5 Frame Rate talk

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Seeing all the buzz around games being at 60FPS and even 120FPS just finally starting to become the standard for gaming as a whole, there should be no reason for the next Need for Speed title to be at 30FPS again. The games have always been at 30FPS on every single title on console apart from the odd select few like Nitro on Wii and Hot Pursuit 2 on OG Xbox. The game on those beefy SSDs should handle the loading in of objects. You hear me Criterion. NO EXCUSES!!! And the consoles are powerful enough to even potentially run Black Ops Cold War at 4k60 with those beautiful visuals and the amount of action happening on screen. That game looks stunning. However, if you're on PC, well, you don't need to hear this.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    Best Cars for Damaging Cops?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I know there isn't much you can do to the cop cars in NFS Heat but I've seen the Hellcat and the AMG being used by some NFS YouTubers in countering the cops. As long as you have good enough engine upgrades and damage increase on passive and repair kit on active, what cars would you recommend for this alongside the two I've mentioned? I'm level 50 and I've unlocked all the High Heat parts too.

    submitted by /u/yrofsnitch
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Most Wanted Redux mod makes races impossible to win

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    It feels like I'm driving a starter stock car and opponents have Lambo's. There is no chance of me winning races unless they crash or i use a trainer to give myself unlimited nitro's and lemme tell ya, even that doesn't make it easier. Anybody know what's causing this and how can i fix it?

    submitted by /u/fatal1tyltf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment