• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Need for Speed Need For Speed [Handling Model] Tier Grid Matrix

    Need for Speed Need For Speed [Handling Model] Tier Grid Matrix


    Need For Speed [Handling Model] Tier Grid Matrix

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    One of my cleanest stanced cars, the "Rocket Bunny BRZ"

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Anyone excited for NFS 2021??? Can't wait to see this iconic crossover

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    2006 had blowers...

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    "You know how I spent that money you got framed for? I freshened up your old ride a little."

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Can someone explain what just happened? I'm new to rivals and this is one of my favorite things that happened yet lol.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    NFS Pro Street was the best game of the series.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Will we ever get another one?

    Fight me If you disagree.

    submitted by /u/notasmartmanman
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, the Rivals PC Version

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I've compiled a master list of all the playable cars in NFS

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    After several hours of scouring the wikia pages, I've compiled a master list of 97% of the cars that've appeared in the games. I initially started it to see what has all appeared if a master all-encompassing 'legacy' game were to emerge, and I've completed the list with this goal in mind. The few rules I had when I made it:

    1 - The car had to be playable in a game. No mods, no cheat codes, just what can be driven in the base game from the menus.

    2 - Some cars were not put on the list for 'balance' reasons. Pretty sure that no one really wants 30 trims of the Porsche 356 or 10 trims of the 964 to be in any game not focused on Porsches. Also most modern 'performance' SUVs were left out because no one wants them in racing games anyways.

    3 - Not a final copy. There are some instances of two different model years of cars on the list (such as the '04 and '05 GTO) where there are some differences, but not many, so those entries may be consolidated. The entries for fictional concepts may also vanish from the list, especially if they only exist in the NL mobile spin-off

    All in all a very fun project. The link provided takes you to a google sheet to see the document

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14_pU46JxlbrF4Mud2HlJRc417c_r__7tjOFGWmZZo0Y/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/theonlykreator
    [link] [comments]

    Nfsh where to buy dlc cars?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I seen everyone talkin about dlc cars but they arnt anywhere to be found

    submitted by /u/tranosk
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your thoughts, please.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel you should be able to test drive a vehicle before you buy it? I'm personally tired of buying a vehicle, not liking how it handles , limited customization (although NFS Heat gives you a rating) or it just cant be tuned how I'd like it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/PVTZipcode
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: You can turn off the engine in the garage by pressing the left trigger.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Thats all.

    submitted by /u/RisingMan69420
    [link] [comments]

    Underground 2 Stuck on Stage 1

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Ive never really played Underground 2 in any great detail before, and last night I decided to start a playthrough. Ive finished all the races (including SUV races) on the minimap but im still in stage 1. Is there something im doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/beanpole97
    [link] [comments]

    Neef for Speed absolutely terrible graphics issue

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I built my first pc last month. Running a 1650 super and every game ive played has been nothing but exceptional...expect NFS Heat? Apparently EA decided to add a grainy filter to the game that makes me feel like I'm playing PS1. I've tried to tinker with the in-game graphinc settings and also NVIDIA program specific 3D settings and I can't seem to fix the issue, the game is absolutely unplayable. I've searched youtube walkthroughs and the graphics are what i expected them to be, playable. Any ideas how to fix the absolute awful graphics the game is displaying?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/UkxolX9

    submitted by /u/Georgear1221
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of handling do you prefer?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Nissan Skyline GTR34 Cinematic - PAYBACK

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    NFS Heat : Button Layout, etc.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    I can't believe I'm actually asking this, but I got the game on sale this week, and it seems like there's only one f*cking layout option for the controls???

    What f*cking year is it??

    I have played/owned almost every NFS game, and this has never been an issue... it's made worse, because I like to use a manual gearbox and I'm basically forced not to, because I hate holding the controller with fingers on R1 & R2 at the same time.

    Also, my starting car is slow as SH!T. Pretty annoying to struggle through making cash to upgrade your car, only to have the first cops you encounter bust you and take ALL THE F*CKING MONEY you just made.

    Very annoyed with this game so far, and I'm really glad I didn't drop a full $70 on the deluxe edition. Any suggestions are helpful.

    submitted by /u/stoopidfuture
    [link] [comments]

    Weird control/behavior/handling in Most Wanted/Carbon?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Hi

    Quick question. I just finished NFSU2, it was a pleasure to play this game, I don't even remember if I finished it in the past. But it was clearly a great experience, now i want to buy a real MX5 Miata^^

    Anyway I download Most Wanted, who is regulary named as the best NFS and it was a disapointment immediatly

    The handing was weird for me, since the first race, the car seem on rail and i could manage any turn at full speed withouth any problem. It looked like Mario Kart with all assist enabled.

    It was really weird, and on top of that, the game fell laggy despite the fact I had more than 90FPS at any time.

    So I tried Carbon too, and it was nearly the same thing. I don't understand, NFSU2 was smooth as hell, handling was perfect (for an arcade game), it work flawlessly.

    Is the two game like this and that's perfectly normal or did I miss something? I don't understand at all what happen with these games...

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Squall1er
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the 2013 Charger SRT8

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I've been watching this video on how to add hidden cars to the game so I can use them. It hasn't been working, I wanted to use the Charger SRT8. I did every the video showed me to do. But its still not working. Is there anything else I can do to used the 2013 Charger SRT8?

    submitted by /u/Rixhkingx
    [link] [comments]

    FoV slider/hack for Pro Street (Resolution Fix mod)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Hi, i was messing around with NFS PS resolution/continue bug fix, and i finally got the game to work on my monitor's native res (2560x1080p), but there's a minor problem, to achieve fullscreen on a 21:9 monitor, the mod just pushes the game screen closer, which makes the hood cam disappear.

    So that's my question, is there a command i can type on the mod, to increase the FoV to properly fill the 21:9 aspect ratio, instead of just cutting the screen ?

    submitted by /u/Blind_Kenshi
    [link] [comments]

    I think need for speed undercover is a true split between when the series started getting bad ! (Ps2/new gen)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    You can tell this game was the borderline of when need for speed started getting bad

    What I mean by this is all need for speed games before undercover even Prostreet even tho I didn't like it many did were all insane games .

    Undercover you can really feel the ps2 style in the game it tries to push out this whole game is broken but you can tell it tries for crying out loud even it's issues are fun . Hundreds of cops spawning everywhere ,with roadblocks every 15 seconds sounds like a blast .

    Then when you get to the new gen console Verison of undercover and you realize it's just a boring game and every game after becomes boring .

    Like undercover you could see the split in quality need for speed in that game alone

    submitted by /u/imtheboss336
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment