• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Need for Speed Never removing this from my library.

    Need for Speed Never removing this from my library.


    Never removing this from my library.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Damn that was close ..

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I have created wallpapers with NFS Carbon main crew logos. Hope you enjoy my result of photoshop training

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Nfs heat players when that one invisible cop spawns Infront of them

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Recreated the hidden Skyline R32 GT-R from NFS The Run

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Don't have anyone to play with so Photoshop's good enough..

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Need for Speed Carbon police pursuit glitch

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    on pc 1.4 for carbon. Seems like no matter how many units I disable, I only get chased by civic undercover, no rhinos, no fed units, also, I never come across spike strips. a pursuit starts with a standard cruiser but gets stuck with regular blockades and civic undercovers. any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/7sevenheaven
    [link] [comments]

    So a friend of mine streamed Prostreet and then this happened

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Best Lamborghini in NFS heat?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Title, I know none of them are top tier but I really want to build one for racing. Any suggestions on what the best option might be?

    submitted by /u/Atlas-579
    [link] [comments]

    Do you wanna see the most illegal thing I own?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Prestige Imports’ finest addition for sale: Pagani Huayra BC for $1.5 million

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Created a new Cinematic in NFS Rivals. How do you like it?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    This is why I love this game.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Quoting from a race

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to exit a race? NFS payback!

    submitted by /u/gloriusGret
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with drifting in Heat

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    When I try to drift a couple of things usually happen. 1.) I end up turning to far and crashing or stopping. 2.) My drift stops altogether and I just keep driving. 3.) I don't have enough time to transition into my next drift.

    Could someone tell me how to fix these problems? One that I really want to know is how do I get wider drifts if I start to go in more than intended? I've seen people basically make their cars slide from the edge of the road to the middle/outer edge.

    submitted by /u/Sofruz
    [link] [comments]

    a photo i took a while back

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Anyone managed to figure out how to get more than 90fps on original NFS most wanted?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    So I'm having problems trying to get more than 90fps on the 2005 most wanted NFS. It's also not very stable either, like it would frequently jump between 80-90.

    Anyone managed to get it higher? I think I saw a person on youtube getting like 200fps at one point.

    I'm on windows 8.1 with ryzen 3600 and a 2060 super, but I had the same problem on my windows 7 i5-4670k and gtx970.

    submitted by /u/deama15
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Rivals PS4 trophies help

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Is anyone on ps4 willing to give me a hand with the "buddy bust" and "friendly race" trophies? I need someone as a friend on psn to get the two trophies, PSN ID: ChiefeyGaming

    submitted by /u/MRKBWN
    [link] [comments]

    NFS MW 2005 Golf as a starter car with UG2 game save

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Hi wonderful community!

    I wanted to start off a new save of NFS MW 2005 with the Golf. Can I just download someone's UG2 game save and place that somewhere in the game files? Or do I need the UG2 game installed as well? I tried downloading a UG2 game save and putting it in the general folder location inside my MW game files but that didn't seem to work. What's the path where I need to place this game save file to get the extra starter money to be able to buy the Golf from the get go?

    If it wasn't clear, I'm on PC.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GameAholicFTW
    [link] [comments]

    What do you prefer the most in a Need For Speed game?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Feel free to comment and express your ideas. Friendly Discussion.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/d_a_m_n_123
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody play NFS heat anymore?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I'm on Oceania servers and I'm literally the only one in a session, what happened? I see more people playing NFS 2015 than Heat

    submitted by /u/CHADBEATS_01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment