• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Need for Speed The BWM from Criterion's Most Wanted is the best car in video game history. So iconic. I hope they decide to add it to every game going forward

    Need for Speed The BWM from Criterion's Most Wanted is the best car in video game history. So iconic. I hope they decide to add it to every game going forward


    The BWM from Criterion's Most Wanted is the best car in video game history. So iconic. I hope they decide to add it to every game going forward

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    So, what's everyone's take on NFSHP (2010) remaster?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    It's all but confirmed now. I understand that it's easy and simple to do vs. Others in the series. It was definitely a thrill ride for the time but I don't think I'll be picking it up the Burnout Remaster is spectacular but Forza and more modern racing games have spoiled me on features so I quickly got burned out. I feel like newer racers will really appreciate it if they pick it up.

    What about you? How do you feel about it?

    submitted by /u/R1dg3Rac3r
    [link] [comments]

    AR12 Gaming needs our support

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    I know AR12 has been a supporter of NFS and other games. Even though he's most known for Forza, people on both consoles and PC watch him stream and his YouTube videos.

    Lately Forza Moderator and support team have been under fire for unjustified bans in game and on the discord. AR12 latest video was calling them out over the bans and he responded "F in chat" on the Forza discord was banned. So far anyone that speaks against them are being banned and as it stands I wouldn't be surprised if he gets banned from the game in general. If anything please stand for him as a part of his community against tyrannical mods that only care for themselves and help a car loving community.

    Here's a link to his video: https://youtu.be/wS39Z2HxxQQ

    submitted by /u/LostConscious96
    [link] [comments]

    New to the community, I’ve only played Most Wanted (2012) and I’m looking for my next game!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I downloaded NFS Most Wanted (2012) on my PC a week ago to relive some memories and nostalgia with my brother from when i was younger. Im almost done with the game and i want to try another entry in the series. I thought i should list what i liked and didnt like about Most Wanted so you all could tell me what game suits me!

    What i liked about the game: -The open world: this is a big one. If the game doesnt have open world it's not for me. -Jackspots: im new to the community so i dont know how controversial this opinion is, but i liked how easy it was to get new cars. -Cop pursuits -All the jumps -The graphics (im looking for a newer game)

    What i didnt like: -Limited car customization: not all my cars can be a color i like and i cant really change it on the fly -Cop AI is buggy sometimes -Races seem repetitive and there isnt much variety from what ive played

    Hope this helps!! please tell me what game you think would be a good fit for me.

    submitted by /u/devines34
    [link] [comments]

    FH4 vs NFS Heat : My Opinion (After played both)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I finished Need for Speed Heat and Wanted to try Forza Horizon 4 because I never actually tried a forza game before, here are my thoughts:

    - I really enjoyed NFS Heat in every aspect, I liked the customization, the driving as usual Need for Speed Game but I can reproach:

    *The rushed story (the story is very short actually and the gameplay isn't that fun after you finished it, even the missions are short. NFS Payback was way better in Missions imo;

    *Lack of cars: Alot of Cars they could add but they didn't and the car selection isn't that big

    - Concerning Forza Horizon 4: I didn't finish the game just played some: I really like how well the graphics are, the variety of missions you can do which increases the game lifespan and also the Cars selection is huge but:

    * I really didn't enjoy the physics: it's too realistic for me, I prefer NFS Physics.

    * The cars sounds aren't that good: I think NFS is better on this.

    That's in general what I thought about the games, NFS Heat isn't a complete mess but they should've done better with the story. Regardless, both are great racing games!

    submitted by /u/speedxD
    [link] [comments]

    An actual use for SUVs in the future

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Since SUVs are basically useless in the recent NFS titles (outperformed by most cars in off-road lets be real)

    Why not have them be used for more story missions? Either transporting stolen parts or protecting a car from AI enemies? They could be really cool being a juggernaut-type vehicle

    NFS could take some inspiration from some GTA missions, the next game needs a serious creative shakeup (if it's done well and not trying to achieve too much)

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/corbussyay
    [link] [comments]

    Which cars are the best drift cars in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Nothing wrong with the RX-7 but I want something different... Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/elstangsel
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I (legally) get Need for speed hot pursuit 2?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I found my old original disk for the game while cleaning, sadly, there is a small scratch in the actual data storing part of the device, making it essentially useless. do any digital retailers hold this game?

    submitted by /u/Jarombean
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to recreate the hidden R32 GTR from isuckatdriving's video

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Most Wanted 2012 DLC Cars

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    So I am planning to buy the DLC bundle which gives me the 4 expansions...

    From what I have read I will need to do races to unlock most of the DLC cars in Multiplayer, but do any of the 2 'timesavers packs' on Origin give me instant access to them?

    Edit: I enjoy playing the multiplayer but can't get over the speed tests and ramming (and I don't have friends to help me grind them), that's why I want to unlock them quickly to drive them in the private lobby...

    submitted by /u/chung390
    [link] [comments]

    What mods to add mw (05)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I just bought myself the old nfs mw. I wouldn't mine making some visual changes and possibly gameplay changes, does anyone have some recommendations on where to go or what to get.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/suddenlybernanas
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing engine?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    So I'm new to cars and I'm playing heat using an exige S for street racing/drifting and have idea what I'm supposed to do for engine/gearbox

    submitted by /u/Sofruz
    [link] [comments]

    [Guide] Play NFS: ProStreet in 2020

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    NOTE: Need for Speed: ProStreet must already be installed in order for this trick to work.

    I will say that I stumbled across this solution, but I can say that I'm happy with the results. So for those of you thinking that you'd never play Need for Speed: ProStreet again, today's your lucky day.

    1. When you install ProStreet on your computer and attempt to run it outside of Origin, you will get the error saying: "You need to sign into EA Download Manager to continue."
    2. Install EA Download Manager and go through the process and tell your computer to install it even though you have the most recent version of Origin.
    3. Start Origin, and if you have done everything correctly, then you will see an older sign-in screen and three options at the bottom, one of which will say "Update." You will want to select "Update." If you see an error, then you're likely on the right track.
    4. Following that error, you should have a dialog box linking to the most recent version of Origin. Install that, and you should once again see the most recent version of Origin once you start the Origin desktop application again.
    5. In the place where you saw Install for NFS: ProStreet (even though it was already installed), you should see Play. This means that you have done everything correctly.
    6. You will know that you have completed this process correctly if two windows pop up when the game starts. One of those will have a bunch of text, and the other will be the game, however, when the game first starts, there will be four windows.

    I will say that I only tried this process once, and it worked. It may have been dumb luck on my part, but I hope that this solution works for the rest of you.

    submitted by /u/ManGo_50Y
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know where i can download nfs most wanted 05 on pc?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Processor overheating

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    What did they made, that my processor is loaded on 30-40% and is overheating? (90+ degrees) lol, this problem started from Payback. Unplayable game.

    submitted by /u/RazorBoyOne
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a single boring need for speed game on the ps2?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I know need for speed has many great and boring games

    PS1 : boring is 1 and 2

    PS3: undercover (different then ps2) and PS3 is boring ,need for speed 2012

    PS4 need for speed rivals (imo) payback and 2015

    I haven't played all these games I am also using other opinions on what is boring

    Now for the ps2 I haven't heard a single boring ps2 need for speed game

    I don't mean bad like undercover I mean Boring

    Despite people giving it bad reviews for all the glitches ,the rages etc I never hear anyone say it's boring ,but instead really fun the driving is good and everything is so crazily broken that it's really fun to play and makes you rage alot like you can be standing still and a cop comes crashing into you and out of nowhere 6 cops will spawn all crashing the hell out of you and you will see hundreds of cops spawning and a road block every 15 seconds I haven't played it but looking at videos I wanna get it because I here from many people despite how broken it is the game game is still insanely fun just extremely glitchy. While games like 2012 are just straight boring

    I am not tryna keep undercover for ps2 away from boring category if you think it's Boring that's cool

    But is there a single boring ps2 need for speed game ?

    submitted by /u/imtheboss336
    [link] [comments]

    My car randomly lost all of its power?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    I just started playing NFS heat and chose the 180sx as my starter car, after it didn't have enough power to do my new challenges I switched to a mustang 2015. After a while of using that I went back to my 180sx and saw the engine swap button thing, and to get an accurate estimate for my engine I out all the parts back to stock but kept my Pro plus one. Before I put all my parts back to stock I had around 255 car power, after I put it back to stock and put all the same parts back on, my car went down from 255 to 229. How is this possible? I used the same parts as I had and my car went from 255 to 229 power.

    submitted by /u/CHADBEATS_01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment