• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Need for Speed very nostalgic dont you think

    Need for Speed very nostalgic dont you think


    very nostalgic dont you think

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    This is a pic i took yesterday of my McLaren P1 GTR (i think it was called like that) and i think is preety good, also its my first time making pics on a game, let me know what you think!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    NFS 2015 : Sluggish gearshifts

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    Ok, so I know this is relevant to those that play manual. But still, don't you feel that gearshifts in manual transmission mode are very, very sluggish? It's almost like I need to await the car's approval on every shift (downshifts especially). This is killing my scores in drifts, and taking my speed down in sprints and other events when I need to turn round tight bends. The shifting should be fast and happen every time I tap the button like in Forza. Right now all it does is not shift quickly enough, which means my car is starved of power midway through a bend, which means I end the drift prematurely (either crashing or straightening up). Does anyone know of a mod or a solution to this?

    submitted by /u/KiRiLVR
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a good copy of the soundtrack for Underground 1?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone know from where i can buy the Underground series and Most Wanted (2005)?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I looked on Origin and it seems that EA doesn't have those games for sale and i would like to buy them.

    Preferably, i would like to buy them in a digital format.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Alexandru1408
    [link] [comments]

    High Heat elite parts not showing up?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I'm rep level 27 and I just did a heat 3 high heat race, when I returned to the garage it says high heat rewards in the corner but I can't access it. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/steedyspeedy
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah... not even close. I suppose something I could ask for with snapshot mode in the next game is. Make it so there is almost no delay when loading. It literally takes one second to load in Heat which means a lot for action shots. Anyways enjoy the pic, or don’t...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Please tell me the brakes come more into play in NFS Heat

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    My highest car is only rated 224 right now. It's the skyline R32 with Super Showcase tires. As of right now brake use is almost non-existent. I have no delusion that NFS would offer realistic driving mechanics. Every arcade racer is a little different and control always need getting used to, that's just the way it is and I usually have no complaints because I feel I have no grounds to. It's an arcade-racer, it's what it's meant to be. However, driving mechanics in this game feel like, i don't know... a cartoon racing game. Like Mario kart or something like that. It doesn't make the game unplayable, but it doesn't feel at all like I'm driving competitively. With that it's also drained any motivation to tune vehicles, can't fully explain why I just feel like there is no point... Like who would tune Luigis go cart? It feels like it isn't to be taken seriously.

    submitted by /u/MiniPsyduck
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please help me? (Heat)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    So I'm doing a dodge demon build on nfs heat, so far im pushing around 700 rear wheel horsie horses and a 2.7 0-60. I have Super drag tires on and 1 x 6LB nos tank, however I can't seem to get it to do wheelies and its irritating because other people seem to be able to do them just fine. Can someone maybe give me some advice on how to do them? I think I have enough power but I cant get the front tires to lift. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/MountAkinaR34
    [link] [comments]

    NfS 2015 auto steer is still a thing

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    So I've bought this game a few days ago. I enjoyed it, but I've noticed something. I searched a bit on google, and I got to a point: auto-steer. It's frustrating. 5 years later yet to resolve. It'll never be. What a shame.

    But. I've noticed another thing. It's heavier on some cars, and lighter on others. Baddest one: AE86 (my favourite.... sigh) On more expensive cars it's far less present Tip: more you put on drift handling, more you'll experience this. What a shame.

    I hope NfS heat it's not like this.

    Some demonstrantions links: 1) AE86 drift handling https://youtu.be/qZ34yi0Bey8 2) AE86 standard handling https://youtu.be/85OvJ9e7SSo 3) Camaro 2014 + AE86 drift handling https://youtu.be/_htvR-1gTEc 4) Lamborghini Aventador drift handling https://youtu.be/h9_yWVlxr8U

    Notice how AE86 following a little steer there is another one, not made by me, which counteracts the change of trajectory. Nearly impossible to play with, impossible to enjoy.

    Sorry for my bad english.

    submitted by /u/sghirian
    [link] [comments]

    Carbon not playing (360)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I have a digital download of NFS Carbon on my Xbox 360, and lately I've been having issues with it immediately freezing at the main menu. I bought a disc copy off eBay earlier today as an easy fix, but is there anything I can do before it gets here?

    submitted by /u/UnpoisonedSxE
    [link] [comments]

    That's it?(Spoilers alert)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Playing NFS Heat , I was going to give this game an 8 out of 10 since I think they improved a lot in this game. Environment while lacking some life is really vibrant and nice and cars feel alive and music adds on to that. Car models are great and look great and sound great. Lighting is awesome too.

    Night and day mode is a great idea, the night feels challenging and feels like it has a specific purpose and the cops are tough. AI can be a little weird on harder difficulties and barriers slow you down a lot. Car list could use newer muscle and import cars. But otherwise, driving is action packed and handling model feels much better than before.

    The story itself I thought was really good and kept me engaged. Until what I thought was an amazing plot twist to the story turned out to be the final mission. I feel like the story abruptly ended and had no idea it ended until I triple checked. It seemed like she was fed up with our crew and now made it her mission to take us down and I thought wow this story will get good.

    Can't believe it ended at that and I'm gonna have to say thats unacceptable for me. Why they abandoned a good story was beyond me. At least they went in right direction with the series but I will not buy the next one if there isn't a longer and meaningful story.

    submitted by /u/AdamJap21
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS Heat] Do cars have hidden attributes?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Hello NFS subreddit.

    Heat is the first game in the series I played since Underground 2 (technically Undercover, but I only played under 1 hour of it, was not impressed). As you can imagine, there have been some growing pains related to 20 years of absence.

    So, story time:

    I'm on rank 16 and not very bothered to push on the story, mostly because I've been told it's really short and I usually lose interest in a game if I finish the story mode. So I've been running around, getting some money and experimenting on some of the cars I have available.

    I started with the Mustang. Awful car, so bad I thought the game just had shitty playability. Luckily, I imagined that it could be because it was a starting car, so I bought the Mazda RX-7 and let me tell you. That baby handled as smoothly as a seal buttocks. It was wonderful.

    Sadly, updates started to not make much of a difference, and while mostly of the races available were for 220 rating, my fully upgraded Mazda was 178 and unable to really compete.

    I found perservere on lower rated races until more updates became available, or I could try a new car. Since I was using the same car for a few hours now, I thought it was time to get some new wheels.

    Of all the options available, the modern Dodge Challenger really looked the best, it was not particularly expensive and it was already rated higher as stock. No questions asked, bought that boy, equipped with the best of the best, got into the oval race just behind the garage to make some tests...

    And it sucks... It's awful. It didn't turn, it was slow. It was like riding a Rhyno. Tried a few more races. Even worse. Sold it immediately, bought the Lancer Evo. Lower rating, destroyed the same races that the Challenger struggled with.

    My question is: why exactly does the Challenger has such a high rating? What should I look when buying a crew car? What's the point of cars like the Lotus Exige? How to assert, in game, things like maneuverability or weight?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/fussomoro
    [link] [comments]

    What car has the most aggressive looking body kit?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed has one of the best soundtracks in NFS history.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I’m thinking of making a retrospect video on the Need For Speed movie, and need some opinions on it from fans of the series — what do you think of the film?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    fastest time to evade a pursuit in NFS Carbon :D

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Using the rsr and wondering if the stance important or just for looks?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Like the ride height etc?

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    Underground 2 online on gameranger

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    I have been trying to play underground 2 online using gameranger however it has not accepted any of my executables. I have been running the game using a no-cd crack as I don't have a built-in disc drive however I have just fresh installed a copy from my disc and it has still not accepted the executable. does anyone know what might cause this?

    submitted by /u/iixCarbonxZz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to successfully delete a mod(specifically a car mod) from Need for speed underground 2 files on pc?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Can any loyal NFS fan recommend me some steps to do it without breaking the game or corrupting it? I don't wanna start from the beginning again. For the record, it's for the Acura RsX.

    submitted by /u/ReyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment