• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Need for Speed (NFSU2) Stock vs. Fully upgraded engines. Attention to detail was way too good for it's time.

    Need for Speed (NFSU2) Stock vs. Fully upgraded engines. Attention to detail was way too good for it's time.


    (NFSU2) Stock vs. Fully upgraded engines. Attention to detail was way too good for it's time.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Green monster

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Gots to have a midnight purple R34

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    My dream R32 ������

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Some shots I took in World

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I wonder if anyone played ReVolt once in their lifes.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Began my displate poster nfs collection, this came today, next up ia going to be either nfs heat of nfs carbon

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else on PC who uses DS4Windows not able to play NFS anymore with a DS4?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    As the title states, I am unable to play NFS16 whatsoever, and I refuse to go out and buy am Xbox One controller just for NFS. My DS4 works fine on every other game I tried, just not NFS16. I'm genuinely pissed off because I don't know the cause of this and I can't seem to fix it.

    So, anyone help please? I don't want to buy an Xbox One controller and I for sure don't want to play with mouse and keyboard.

    submitted by /u/nova_paralyzer
    [link] [comments]

    You ever just pinned down and busted by a Rival Racer (Now apparent Undercover cop)?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    My Nissan 180SX build����

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    My favorite bmw out of all of them

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    (NFSH) car performance upgrades not returned after selling

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Sold a Miata with rotary and all elite+ upgrades, after selling the parts weren't returned to my inventory, has anyone had this problem and is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Dah_Ginge
    [link] [comments]

    Car sold, parts not returned to inventory?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    (NFS HEAT)I sold a rotary Miata with all elite+ upgrades and none of them show up in my inventory? Has anyone had this happen and is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Dah_Ginge
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Porsche in the game other than the RSR?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Why are a lot of stickers missing in NFS Heat ?!

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Because this thread has already been locked, I'm creating it again.

    Why are there a lot of stickers from the manufacturers? Brembo, Falken, Hankook, KVR, Sparco and many more ?!

    I have X parts on several cars and I can't even put stickers from these brands on the car.

    Despite various updates, you did not add these stickers, although they were never missing in any NFS.

    It's a mess.

    submitted by /u/Jurgen1488
    [link] [comments]

    Should the Police Helicopter have another tactic it can use use in the next game and if so which should it be?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Keep in mind this is tactics specifically not a straight rip of a helicopter from a past game.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sparkcore-725
    [link] [comments]

    The polestar 1 widebooty �� favorite car in game

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Never played any NFS game since NFS:MW (2005), which one should I try now ??

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    [Not sure if it's the right flair, if not please let me know.]

    I can deal with police up to some level. But I don't want to play cat & mouse like half my play time I did in NFS MW (2005).

    [Don't get me wrong. NFSU, NFSU2 and that game basically defined by childhood. I still listen to those soundtracks every now and then. I just didn't like the mechanics where I had to deliberately F##k with police in order to progress.]

    Can anyone recommend one ?? (It doesn't have to be latest.)

    submitted by /u/Sadman_Pranto
    [link] [comments]

    Should the '73 RSR be replaced with any other Porsche?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I know this will probably never happen, but... here's the age-old question.

    Should the RSR be cut from the next Need For Speed if the car remains unbalanced, and with what other Porsche should it be replaced? I myself believe the 911 3.0 is a good candidate for this.

    Just wanna know your thoughts on it.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed underground 2

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Hey guys I've been thinking of playing nfs again I remember loving underground 1 and 2 but my favorite part of nfs games has gotta be cop chases problem is I can't remember if that was a thing in 2 or not. I know 2 was the one with free roam but I can't remember if it had cops in it or not. Keep in mind I haven't played nfs period since like 08 or so, so I'm a little rusty on what's in what

    submitted by /u/ZorichTheElvish
    [link] [comments]

    All of my NFS builds, Updated: Pt. II

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Need for Speed: No Limits

    - DODGE Charger R/T

    Photo Collections

    - 1 :: 1.87s 0-60 VW Beetle (Heat), Crown 'Vic drag build (Payback), BMW M3 (E92) "MW" (Heat), Mila Belova's 370Z (Heat), Ford Roadster drag build (Payback), Polestar-swapped 458 (Heat), Polestar 1 "Hero" (Heat, duh), AE31-swapped '17 NSX (Heat)

    Need for Speed: Payback

    Street Leagues

    - Diamond Block

    - The Graveyard Shift

    - Riot Club

    - Free Ember Militia

    - Noise Bomb

    - League 73

    - The Silver Six :: okay, I kinda fucked up Jake Paul's Focus.

    The Outlaw's Rush

    - The Prez

    - The Scotsman's Lamborghini Murcielago vs. Lina Navarro + soundtrack concept

    O.C.'s

    - mustard-yellow McLaren P1 drift build eww.

    - Caitlyn's Colorado ZR2, Free Ember Militia

    - Chaewon's Skyline, Riot Club

    - Jodie's Mustang GT v1.0, Hazard Company

    - Jodie's Mustang GT v2.0, Hazard Company

    Need for Speed: Heat Studio

    - Evangeline's 2017 Ford GT, Ginny's 2017 Acura NSX, and Nikita's Polestar 1 :: Nikita was renamed "Lyosha", which is Russian for "Alex" (M)

    - Gentry's Porsche 911 Carrera S (993)

    Need for Speed: Heat

    - Subaru WRX STi '06 Pt. I / Pt. II

    - V8-swapped Porsche 911 GT3RS

    - Manta-inspired Koenigsegg Regera

    - BotW #10 "Valentine's Yay" submission

    - Nissan 370Z '18 "RBE"

    - Nissan 350Z "Black Shuck" :: took down Shaw with it + NFS: Heat real engine names mod v1.0

    - Nissan 370Z Heritage Edition '18 "Impound Escapee"

    NFS replicas

    - Ford Mustang GT "The Highway Heist" first attempt from Need for Speed: Payback

    - Mila Belova's 370Z from Need for Speed: The Run

    - BMW M3 (E92) "Most Wanted" from Need for Speed: The Run

    - Hiroshi's Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (The League) from Need for Speed: Heat

    - Gunner's INFINITI Q60 S (The League) from Need for Speed: Heat + soundtrack concept

    The League-inspired builds

    - Sithara's SRT Viper GTS v3.0 :: still in development. I'll have a finished product eventually.

    - K.S-inspired Porsche 911 GT3RS

    - Ferrari F40

    - Aston Martin DB11 Volante

    - 1988 BMW M3 (E30) Evolution II

    - 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 & Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport "K.S" mashup

    - blown off-road Camaro SS + NFS: Heat mod v2.0.1

    Need for Speed (2015)

    - Gymkhana-spec Toyota Supra SZ-R

    - Lotus Exige S :: have not posted the finished version of this build yet

    submitted by /u/ManGo_50Y
    [link] [comments]

    Best car to beat regera, evo etc?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I just got NFS heat, and one of my dickwad roomates decides to challenge me to a race. The dude is stacked, with a 400+ garage. Now, this guy has been a bit of a prick to me for the past year, so I want to give him a good, virtual beating. In terms of the best cars, the general consensus is an RSR, and an F1. Anyone have any other recommendations?

    Edit: his cars include Polestar (trash) Vulcan LaFerrari 918 Fxxk evo Regera (steaming hunk of trash)

    submitted by /u/Vam69420
    [link] [comments]

    Which of the original six games should I play next?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    The only two of the original six I've played were III: Hot Pursuit and Hot Pursuit 2. From the other four, which do you recommend I play next? I plan to play all of them at some point, but I want to know which is better to play sooner.

    submitted by /u/some_sad_negro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment