• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Need for Speed BMW M3 E46 GTR from Most Wanted in Real Life (@mostwantedm3gtr)

    Need for Speed BMW M3 E46 GTR from Most Wanted in Real Life (@mostwantedm3gtr)


    BMW M3 E46 GTR from Most Wanted in Real Life (@mostwantedm3gtr)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    not sure, if it belongs here (Need For Speed movie Born To Race easter egg)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:14 AM PST

    This guy and many others are basically reason people see every side of NFS community as shit. That's what we get probably for being divided so much where people get bashed if they don't like Underground or MW 2005 for example.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Bust after bust after bust after bust

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Best Ice Charger In NFS Heat

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:37 PM PST

    One thing Payback did right that I wish Heat had.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Despite Payback being the rather underwhelming game it is, it managed to do one thing right. Replayable story missions. The idea that you could go back and replay the game's missions after completion of the main story wasn't a new concept, (2015 had them as well afaik) but Payback did it the best because you could grab any of your custom cars, be it something like an anime-wrapped S2000 or a big and low, bulky, roadman-looking Range Rover, and be able to watch them in the cutscenes. It was a freaking cool feature you could have.

    Now fast forward to Heat. It sort of had this, but the story missions are not replayable once completed, and if you want to replay them, you either had to reset your save file and go through the career mode again, or just re-attempt the mission over and over again which is pointless. I honestly believe that if Ghost had done the same thing, in fact maybe slightly improve it from Payback, it could have meant at least a bit more replayability.

    submitted by /u/TheNFSIdentity
    [link] [comments]

    It keeps on falling lol

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    What’s your favourite skin to use? Here’s mine

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Hot Pursuit on PS5

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    How is that Game Running on ps5? 4K and 60fps or do you have to choose between 4K and 60fps like on ps4?

    submitted by /u/lecram92
    [link] [comments]

    For Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered, how do you unlock the showcase movies?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I have the Boxter Spyder and the SL65 left to unlock for showcase movies.

    submitted by /u/ninjadragon1119
    [link] [comments]

    Help with NFS Heat Unite Mod

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Can anyone help me get project unite to work on nfs heat? I had it working before,but when I try to the launch the game it just opens origin but not the game. I even downgraded the version of origin like the readme file says. I'm guessing I probably need to reinstall,but this is weird. I got the project unite mod that was compatible with the campaign.

    P.S When I open task manager Frosty is using 900+ mbs so maybe the game is working but its not actually showing up?

    submitted by /u/quackquackbish420
    [link] [comments]

    Should I give a try to Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered or Heat?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Hey guys, which one is the best you think? I am more into heat since I saw it has awesome graphics. What about the racing itself? What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Liv1ngShad0w
    [link] [comments]

    I Replayed NFS 2015, Payback and Heat and here are my thoughts

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Starting with 2015

    Nfs 2015 looks amazing, it absolutely nailed the nighttime graphics and in my opinion it's night time is better then heats. Nfs 2015's cops are not challenging whatsoever but the fact they chase you for drifting, speeding, doing burnouts etc is a massive plus as in heat you can blast by a cop at 300kph and they won't bat an eye unless you are in a race. The storyline isn't the best and the ending is disappointing. some races are ridiculous in difficulty and some are too easy. The storyline is a decent length which is good. The Physics are just rubbish. Overall the game isn't the best but it isn't the worst thing ever.

    moving on to Nfs Payback. Nfs payback has decent graphics and thankfully we get a day time but it always feels a bit empty and lonely, desert themed games are not my taste but i liked payback. The storyline is good and kept me hooked. The physics are a step up from 2015 but still aren't the best. Payback's Direlict cars were a great idea because you could make some crazy superbuilds. The lack of free roam cops doesn't bother me too much. The ending of payback was awesome and i feel the game has a lot of replayability. Overall i think Payback is better than 2015

    One year later and my opinion on heat is pretty much the same. Heat has so much potential and it's just been wasted. This time i tried not rushing through the campaign missions but it's still too short even after my efforts to not rush through and do the black market missions etc. Heats graphics are very pretty and while the night isn't quite as good as 2015's it is still alright. Heat's cops are a lot more challenging but sadly they don't chase you for hooning and stuff. Heat has some replayability but its just way too short.

    A couple of things: 2015 restricted body kits so you can't mix and match fenders which got changed in newer games so that's good.

    2015 had way better stance tuning and handling tuning which i wish was in the newer games. Heat would have benefitted from this as the physics are improved a lot

    2015 had te37s, and unfortunately they aren't in the newer games

    2015 had hankook tire stickers which got removed in newer games.

    While heat is a short game to be honest i didn't find that any of these games were that long.

    submitted by /u/Googledotcomm
    [link] [comments]

    How Women Turn The Steering Wheel (Ignore My Truck Lol)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Honest question...why does NFS Heat get so much hate?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I bought it when it dropped and still it in my spare time.

    But everytime I scroll through Reddit I just see threads about how the last 3 NFS games sucked ass. Why?

    submitted by /u/goodrthenyou
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to the series: what should I know?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:45 AM PST

    So recently I decided that I wanted to get into the racing games genre since I pretty much never touched one, thought it would be nice to introduce a new kind of games to my video games empire. I wasn't too sure where to start so I looked up Gran Turismo: definitely not for me, seems WAAAAYYYY too complicated and deep. Then I tried the trial of Forza Horizon 4: the game looks amazing, the cars are really cool to race and everything but there was something missing for me and I couldn't put my finger on it.

    After yesterday I found out that it's because I need my racing experience to be a bit more ''arcady'', with the illegal/underground side of street racing instead with the cops involved sometimes and all that a-la-Fast-and-the-Furious. Forza is too ''legal'' and ''happy festival let's race''... So I'm currently downloading Heat and Hot Pursuit Remastered (Game Pass Ultimate) and will give them a shot, seems to be more what I'm looking for.

    But there is one thing that bugs me with this series: it's from EA. And we all know how EA likes to milk the shit out of its audience...

    So anyway as a new player to the series what should I know? Any tips or information you would share with a brand new player before I start playing Heat and HPR?

    If I end up liking them I will definitely start going through every installments of the whole series eventually! :)

    submitted by /u/Urobulus
    [link] [comments]

    Will dashboarding get the cops of you in nfs heat?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    NFS HEAT - Xbox Series X Freezing and affecting other games?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Has anyone else had this issue with the latest consoles? Looked it up and the game seems to have a colorful history on crashing and freezing on the previous gens.. Wondering if this carried over the next gen?

    Had my Series X for almost 2 weeks and have had zero issues. Haven't played NFS HEAT heavily until yesterday. It froze on me once where I can't even go on home and close the game.. so I force restarted and tried running it again and worked fine.

    Second freeze I was in an xbox party and noticed I was still able to talk so I went home and closed the game and relaunched it but got stuck on a black screen after the title card.

    Hard restarted the xbox again and the 3rd time it froze I decided to launch other games to see if they worked and all I got was either looped audio (quick resumed games), no audio, or a black screen after the title card.

    I got scared and thought my SSD was screwed.. but I hard restarted again and just decided to play other games (the ones I tried opening before) and I had no issues for the rest of the night.

    I'm actively avoiding NFS HEAT right now even though I really want to finish the campaign.. but I don't want it to brick my ssd somehow.

    Anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/alamsas
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the "Stages Owned" stat in NFS The Run means? (PC version, didn't see this in PS4 version)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Is the extreme lag at the start of a cop chase present in the legit version?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I always try out games as the cracked version before I buy them, and I've been having nothing but trouble with HEAT...from ridiculous sound glitches to the game running at 30FPS on low graphics (which are now FINALLY fixed, been at it for DAYS) but one remains: the extreme lag every single goddamn time I enter a cop chase...which during the night happens like 10 times per second...
    I should also mention that I have the game on my SSD, CPU usage is in the 50%'s, GPU is around 80%, and RAM never goes above ~6300MB.

    So, title, does this happen in the paid / legit version or was all of this caused by the crack?

    Specs: Asus FX505DT laptop
    GTX 1650
    Ryzen 5 3550H
    8GB RAM

    I really don't want to buy this and get ripped off, thank GOD I waited for the cracked version for this long...

    submitted by /u/EndR60
    [link] [comments]

    [NFS MW] Helicopter spawned in the road block instead of car and didn't move...

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Unfortunately I dont have proof, I was playing on ps2 and didn't press pause on time :(

    submitted by /u/marino2106
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Events not marked as completed

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I did "Initiation" street race at night multiple times, but the game still does not mark it as complete. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it just a bug? I know a lot of other people had the same issue of this thing not working.

    submitted by /u/iampchen
    [link] [comments]

    Crash cam nfs rivals

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Hi guys, Is there any mod or way or something to disable crash cam on nfs rivals like mw 2012? is so GODDAMN ANNOYING, i love the game but crash cam sucks. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Marianookonn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment