• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    Need for Speed The M3 with Vorsteiner rims wrapped in delicious TOYO rubber

    Need for Speed The M3 with Vorsteiner rims wrapped in delicious TOYO rubber


    The M3 with Vorsteiner rims wrapped in delicious TOYO rubber

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    My fresh M2 build

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    RocketRide statue

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    My first try :)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    This is my old school 1950’s Leadsled styled Nissan 350Z. The wrap is my own, and I decided on this drastic take as the car has a classic body style and it would work well with something like metal flake paint, pinstripes and whitewall tires. Wrap available to download on Xbox One.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    This is why we love the Need for Speed

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Anyone else having this error in NFSHP Remastered on PS4? Happens everytime I play after about 30 to 40 minutes.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Help, I cant figure out why my game is doing this (audio bug/nfs:heat)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Back in Palm City for a bit, can't let my Subie's tires get too comfortable now can I?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:19 AM PST

    [Heat] On PC - does anyone know if a flight stick would work as a handbrake?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    I'm Asking this before I buy a flight stick.

    I have a TMX coming in from GameStop but I'm pretty sure it lacks a handbrake, so I'm asking here cause r/simracing peeps don't know to my knowledge.

    submitted by /u/DanChubSFW
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help fixing glitch

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:30 PM PST

    My uncle plays need for speed most wanted on the ps2 alot and he found a glitch where some of the cars where missing pieces in the garage and im trying to find a way to fix it and I can't find it anywhere online so I decide to ask it here

    submitted by /u/mysticplays427
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs 2015 steam mod support

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Hi, i was wondering if the steam version works with mods, i dont know if it is the same origin version, im thinking of buying it soon due to the autumn sale

    submitted by /u/pussyslayer11
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way for me to transfer my PS4 wraps to PC? (NFS Heat)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:09 PM PST

    I spent hours and hours making wraps for my cars on NFS Heat and I recently bought it on PC because steam sale. I don't want to recreate my wraps because they're very intricate. Is there a way I can download my PS4 wraps on my PC account? Maybe through the studio app? I made all of them ON the game and not on studio, so idk.

    submitted by /u/Xanamins
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat — Is there a way to tell how strong or weak a car is to damage?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:08 PM PST

    So, my current go-to car is my Acura NXS '17. Pretty fast, and pretty strong against damage received when ramming into cars, buildings, and getting jostled around by cops.

    My last few purchases have been various Lamborghinis and Ferraris, but I keep deciding to sell them, because they seem to take WAY more damage than the Acura.

    Is there a way before dropping ~$200,000 on a car, to tell how weak or strong it is? My upgraded Acura is at 355, and the new races are a minimum of 300, so I'm set for now, but I can't rely on it forever.

    submitted by /u/MrWestNileVirus
    [link] [comments]

    Rainy day huh

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:02 AM PST

    What do you guys think it's the harder nfs since nfs 2015 ?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Title. nfs 2015 it's just a start point, not meaning that it's hard

    submitted by /u/alefpmsz
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody could save my life with the latest nfs cinematic tool version pls ?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Hey guys i'm really interested in making nfs cinematics but the site (cinematictool.xyz ) is shut down so there's no way to actually get the latest files....

    Does any kind mind could upload it somewhere ? That would be awesome 🙏

    submitted by /u/PhenomenEdits
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed HPR (Disc Version) Crashes On Boot Up Every Time On PS5!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:47 PM PST

    The game is completely unplayable on PS5 as it crashes every time i try to load it i can't even get to the main menu! :(

    submitted by /u/o0CYV3R0o
    [link] [comments]

    So I made a Ferrari F40 Build, and showcased it in a Cinematic. Let me know what you think!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Does the Switch version of NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered have an option for motion control steering?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment