• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Need for Speed In all of Need for Speed Underground 2, there exists only 1 puddle, located in Beacon Hill.

    Need for Speed In all of Need for Speed Underground 2, there exists only 1 puddle, located in Beacon Hill.


    In all of Need for Speed Underground 2, there exists only 1 puddle, located in Beacon Hill.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    from Rust Bucket to Hot Muscle

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    sometimes i close ea soundtracks and travel around sea to hear seagulls..

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    My most driven car in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (What is yours?)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    The end credits picture for MW2010 Mobile

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Why all the sudden hate for Hot Pursuit 2010 Remaster?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Hot Pursuit 2010 is one of my favorite seventh generation games, and I argue it's one of the best arcade racers of that generation. I even gotten gold on all the events in the base game and DLC events, and even reached max rank on both sides. So when I heard news that this game was getting a remaster, you bet I was ecstatic. The reviews from IGN and GamingBolt are what got me interested. But what surprised me was how many people were quick to bash on this game which left a sour taste in my mouth. Like how can people hate this game? It's still a fun game which holds up today which you can't argue against, and you don't hear anybody complaining when Burnout Paradise was getting a remaster. It's one of the few EA games that doesn't fall prey to the forced microtransactions nonsense you see in many triple-A games. I'll admit, I brought this game just for nostalgia's sake, and let me tell you, hearing 30 Seconds of Mars again just hit me right in the feels. All the familiar cars, the great soundtrack, the cinematic takedowns, and the epic chase themes are some the things why I love this game so much. Me, I mainly play games for escapism and most of all, to have fun. Shouldn't be that's what matter. I even called out a few YouTubers on it and so far, none of them has gotten back to me. I'm sorry, but seeing all this negativity just again, leaves a sour and bitter taste in my mouth.

    submitted by /u/Chink95
    [link] [comments]

    Whatchu think?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 11:54 PM PST

    NFS Heat: All easter eggs (road signs) I found in game and on internet, sorry for the low res of the map

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:21 PM PST

    How to crash with style

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    This may seem like an obvious answer, but is the top icon for an Xbox and the 2 bottom ones are PC users?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Looking for crew for NFS 2015

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Restarted 2015 tonight after not touching it since before Payback came out (and loving it), looking for people to link with once I get a bit further in the game! Xbox One, 🇨🇦 dm for gamertag

    submitted by /u/getawhiffofgriff
    [link] [comments]

    Wheel support for Hot Pursuit remastered

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Does EA ever plan to add wheel support?

    submitted by /u/icontspall
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to change setting on NFS MW 2012 and this pops up. I’m not controlling it.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 09:05 PM PST

    THE NEED FOR SPEED HP IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY ON MY PS4! HELP ME

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:58 PM PST

    NFS: MW PS4 Controller on PC "NOT SETUP"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    So I bought the game today and I tried playing with the dualshock ps4 controller, but all it says is "that controller has not been setup. go to control menu to configure it" but it doesn't tell me how. I'm using DS4Windows to emulate a Xbox controller, and it recognizes it as a xbox controller, but then it still pops up with the irritating box in the middle of my screen telling me to configure my controller, EVEN THOUGH I can literally drive around in game with the controller working. Someone please help?

    submitted by /u/kakerson
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to recreate all NFSU1 loading screens in higher res

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Here's the imgur link --> https://imgur.com/a/cfwRGq9

    Spent a bit of time on it but i think it's good

    Will add the Tournament Focus and Lap Knockout Skyline but i have to get the debug cam to work

    submitted by /u/Koszelus
    [link] [comments]

    Constant scroll up issue

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:46 PM PST

    So i just got Need for Speed today, i launched it, works fine apart from the fact that something happens to send me to the top of the menu every time i go into one. I somehow managed to scroll down to press play so i got to play it for a bit and it seems pretty good (i have never played a NFS game in my life i just thought i'd try it).

    This doesn't happen with any other game i own, i think its something pressing either the up key or w constantly because the game only shows me how to perform actions on the keyboard not the controller despite me only using the controller.

    Ive tried unplugging my mouse (g502 hero) and my keyboard (razer blackwidow elite) while playing, this does nothing. Ive used multiple controllers in wired and wireless mode but the problem persists

    PC specs are:

    Ryzen 5 2600
    Geforce GTX 1660ti
    16gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz
    1tb m.2 + 1tb 5.4k RPM HDD (the game is on the HDD though i wouldnt expect this matters)

    If anyone has had this problem before and knows a fix it'd be greatly appreciated, it seems like a really fun game so i'd rather not get a refund

    submitted by /u/Clarm-Alock
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat performance and HDR 10

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Hi i like the game but HDR 10 doesn't work and I get like 30-40 fps no matter what settings i use.

    I tidied a fix i found here about creating a user.cfg file for processor but it didn't work to fix performance.

    1080ti , 7700k overclocked to 5ghz,16gb installed one 860 eco ssd

    My TV doesn't do Dolby Vision over HDMI but HDR 10 usually works fine.

    When I enable HDR 10 my screen goes purple I can still see the game through the purple

    Is there some hacky or official way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/zilchzero1
    [link] [comments]

    Old school Need for Speed games on Mac M1 using Crossover?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Do you use manual or automatic transmission? Why?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 01:11 PM PST

    If I Unninstall Need for Speed Payback Off my ps4 then reinstall it will it keep all of my cars/progress?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment