• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    Need for Speed Installed Project Unite mod and can't believe how good is Heat looking now especially at night. I started a fresh new career because i love how it looks.

    Need for Speed Installed Project Unite mod and can't believe how good is Heat looking now especially at night. I started a fresh new career because i love how it looks.


    Installed Project Unite mod and can't believe how good is Heat looking now especially at night. I started a fresh new career because i love how it looks.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:38 PM PST

    Power Rage from Acceleracers (Subaru BRX)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Payback is pretty great for photos

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Finally got the super build for my bel air

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    BA BA BADAA! BA BA BADA BADA BAAA, BA BA BADAA! BA BA BADA BADA BAAAA...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:22 PM PST

    My Nissan S15 Build (Garage Mak with 1008 HP)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Boy said he don’t mess with “Black Box” yet has the whole collection. Follow my boy DeeSavagee21. ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    Just started nfs heat here's my E30

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    If I Unninstall NeedForSpeed Payback On My Ps4 Will My data Reset or will I keep all of my cars and stuff?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Millions of Cash After Game Crash

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:56 PM PST

    Hello,

    I Played nfs Heat.

    After a Game Crash i reopened the Game and suddendly i had Two new Cars and 900 Million Cash.

    Was this a bug or has somebody hacken me?

    submitted by /u/N1ckD1ck
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 best in a long time.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:01 PM PST

    The title pretty much sums up what I'm trying to say here. They haven't quite made anything better than NFS 2015 since it came out. The customization, the tuning, all of that is just way better on 2015. Payback really sucked, the cringy commentary was terrible and Heat is okay but the customization doesn't come close to 2015. And let me not forget how much the music sucks in that game.

    submitted by /u/TheCowboyPresident_
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs twitch stream. I'm building a few cars and making a donut media wrap. For James.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    My twiych username is copper_doggo. Please come say hi. At least

    submitted by /u/plz_help_me_42069
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 69 Charger in NFS Heat any good?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    People in this game can't park, so I thought I'd do.something about it!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Never knew NFS 2015 police cruisers had all blue lightbars!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Whats up with having to pick class for multiplayer Quick Search? NFS:HPR

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Just got Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered and find it ridiculous you have to pick a class (Super/Exotic/Hyper/etc) for the race quick find thing. Seems kinda dumb when just trying to find a lobby that isnt Cops and Criminals.

    submitted by /u/RyanFromGDSE
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting NFS Heat now for 20 bucks but i'm still in doubt because the reviews are pretty mixed. Should I pull the trigger or wait for a lower price?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Graphics mod for NFS:MW?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Hi guys, So I recently started playing the OG Most Wanted again after seeing a video from the game somewhere. I'm pretty sure the graphics in that video looked better than on my hardware on maxed out settings. Is there like a graphics mod or something to improve how the game looks? Because I can't find another reason why the game looked better in the video than on my laptop. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ykamilek15y
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s Xbox crew can I join GT: Slimeykd223

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Which Need For Speed games are most active and have most online players currently?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I don't like campaign or single player mode. I just want to do online multiplayer race. Between NFS Heat and NFS Hot Pursed Remastered. Which one has more active players in multiplayer mode?

    submitted by /u/Relaxationing
    [link] [comments]

    NFS The Heat, Do trucks get better?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I got the ford raptor and swapped engine, put elite engine parts and others where I can and it's only 250 rating compared to vastly faster and better drifter Chevrolet grand sport k.s with a rating of 373 with same parts.

    Tl;dr are trucks worth it?

    submitted by /u/brine1330
    [link] [comments]

    In Regards to NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I was trying to decide whether to get the switch or ps4 version, and I was wondering if this game utilizes analog triggers, because that would make the switch version a lesser experience as it only has digital triggers.

    submitted by /u/Anonymous122112
    [link] [comments]

    Cinetools help

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hi, Does anyone know if Cinetools still works? Because I can't access their website. I just wanted to try it but I can't download Cinetools anywhere. Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/LucianoLukin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment