• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    Need for Speed Shitty Most Wanted 2012 Meme I made in just 5 min.

    Need for Speed Shitty Most Wanted 2012 Meme I made in just 5 min.


    Shitty Most Wanted 2012 Meme I made in just 5 min.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Another old screenshot of OG Fast and Furious Cars from NFS 2015

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    Need for Speed 2015 IRL

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Isn't it bizarre that Hot Pursuit Remastered, released a week before a new generation of consoles, doesn't have any upgrade/version for said consoles?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Seems like a no-brainer to make more money, considering how there aren't many racing games available for either console at launch. And seeing how good both consoles are at handling backwards compatibility, it shouldn't be hard to have the game run at 4K60.

    submitted by /u/spakier
    [link] [comments]

    Found some games i used to play as a kid. Nostalgia is a drug.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Who else wants Team Escape from NFS World to make a comeback?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:02 PM PST

    G-Mac and Cross deserve their own buddy-cop show

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Old SS from NFS 2015 ( Og NFS Cars)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:44 AM PST

    Is anyone in an active crew they can invite me to in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    My crew is dead and nobody gets on, and I basically have to get all the rep myself to get us to 50. I sent out random requests to join crews but none of them accepted me

    submitted by /u/Semskguy
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] You Cannot Paint The Koenigsegg CCXR Edition In Hot Pursuit Remastered Despite Custom Paint Being Available To Other Cars (screenshot was taken from a MotoGamesTV video)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    How does the tune up shop restock work

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Jess is crazy.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    I feel like nobody's mentioning the fact Jess literally murdered a helicopter pilot in cold blood and didn't even care about it.

    submitted by /u/12FeetSpacers
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs hot pursuit remastered worth it for $25?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:55 AM PST

    I know it was previously listed for $40 but I saw its now $25 on Amazon and I'm wondering if it's worth it at that price looking from the reviews people say it's not really remastered more of just the same game with slightly better graphics if at all.

    Should I buy or wait for a more lower price.

    submitted by /u/thechopper133
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game broken? (Xbox Series X)

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    NFS Heat

    I keep losing all sound

    Cops are chasing me, see them on the mini map but nowhere in sight

    Cut scene starts, then goes black while being chased by cops. Never got busted.

    submitted by /u/JohnnyNorCal
    [link] [comments]

    Which Need for Speed games are NOT open world ???

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Played Most Wanted and hated the open world system...

    submitted by /u/_Ivan_Le_Terrible_
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Engine Swaps

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I have been playing NFS Heat for a few weeks now. I know the engine swap feature and I might need one on the Raptor to do an Off-Road race. In general, are engine swaps worth it? Because they boost the horsepower by a few hundred but then they cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

    submitted by /u/iampchen
    [link] [comments]

    Rivals for PS3 or PS4?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    I don't judge a game based on graphics, I focus on content and gameplay to determine if a game is good or bad. Now, I have games from PS1 (the very first game) to PS4 (Heat), which is why graphics don't matter. However, the PS3 is mine, and the PS4 is my brother in law's. I saw videos comparing the PS3 to the PS4 version, but I still don't know which version of Rivals to buy.

    submitted by /u/Eloy89
    [link] [comments]

    Can we agree that one of the good things about Most Wanted 2012 was the fact that it was a good port for the PS Vita?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Title speaks for itself. The entire experience on a mobile platform all be it, without the DLC. I was reminded of the Vita and Most Wanted and had some nostalgia trips. I still have my copy and Vita with me.

    submitted by /u/Lilmanike
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my hands on heat

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:21 PM PST

    So, I finally decided to try out heat. well...let's just say thank god I didn't buy it.
    The handling is clunky to begin with. Like doubletapping to steer? dudes, it's not 90's anymore.

    The story didn't even get me engaged. I completed 2 races and I was bored. The game wasn't a challenge, it was just too clunky for me to even bother. So yhea, pass.

    submitted by /u/TDD_FrostArcher
    [link] [comments]

    Nfsmw 2005 ps3

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Is the original most wanted available for ps3

    submitted by /u/ENRORMA
    [link] [comments]

    I got gold but now the medal has been removed despite me having the time required for it, could anyone help please?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    I've read that the new Battlefield and new Need for Speed(2021) will release on the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X, and when you google search Need for Speed 2021 it appears to be listed as only being on Ps5 and Xbox X

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Does this mean that the new NFS 2021 won't be releasing on the Ps4? Kinda of a bummer if it doesn't.

    submitted by /u/ReyUnleashed
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight club vibes

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:07 AM PST

    NFS Hot pursuit question

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:45 PM PST

    I was thinking about getting the new NFS remaster since I've never played the original but always wanted to and I was wondering if it was worth getting along as if anyone knows if it will get a update to better suit the new generation of consoles

    submitted by /u/ahUsbjdc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment