• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Need for Speed i re-created the Japan Tuning G35 from Underground 2

    Need for Speed i re-created the Japan Tuning G35 from Underground 2


    i re-created the Japan Tuning G35 from Underground 2

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Need for speed: most stealthed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:22 PM PST

    Mustang interior

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I think I have company

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    The best port of 2005 Most Wanted which is the X360 version came out exactly 15 years ago.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    Question: In Hot Pursuit remastered is there any way to disable the in game cinematics?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:45 PM PST

    The cinematics such as spike strip hit, upcoming cops, emp hit, ect. are absolutely unnecessary and can completely mess up what I'm doing. Sometimes it sets me up to drive straight into a roadblock, sometimes it sets me up to drive straight into a wall.

    Sometimes when I emp I want to slow down and follow up, but I can't when it keeps driving me foward while it shows me I hit something.

    It would be lovely to be able to disable these jarring scenes

    submitted by /u/Onisys
    [link] [comments]

    Project Reformed 5.2 Sneak Peak

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    And very soon, I will have every NFS title on the PlayStation consoles. Only 4 games left! Hot Pursuit, High Stakes, Rivals, and Payback.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Have To Make Money Somehow When Not Racing, Right?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    I wholeheartedly agree with this guy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Can we play the MW 2005 Xbox 360 edition on the new Xbox Series console's?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:56 AM PST

    I never used a xbox console before and I know that the game came out to the 360 version with a remastered kinda edition.

    I searched on the Microsoft ( or xbox ) store but didn't find the game's digital copy either.

    Did anyone with a Original MW 2005 copy tried to play on Series X?

    I am asking here because I didn't find any gameplay videos on youtube on the Series version on Xbox.

    submitted by /u/Dengow2003
    [link] [comments]

    Torque of the Town

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:12 AM PST

    NFS 2015 cinematic I created

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:37 PM PST

    My favorite JDM car in the world, the Nissan Silvia S15. The car looks so damn good once modded. I just can’t stop staring at it

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    My baby (repost because it got removed)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Saw NFS Heat on game pass, is it worthwhile

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    never played a racing game b4

    submitted by /u/PuddleDrinka
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Hot pursuit remaster ps5

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    I was thinking about getting the new NFS remaster since I've never played the original but always wanted to and I was wondering if it was worth getting along as if anyone knows if it will get a update to better suit the new generation of consoles

    submitted by /u/ahUsbjdc
    [link] [comments]

    Only NFS I ever play was Most Wanted from 2005. Which newer one is most like that one?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I imagine this gets asked here a lot. I googled it and got some mixed results and opinions because it seems people enjoy different games for different reasons (surprise surprise).

    First, I have to say I have played very few racing games, and practically none in at least 10 years. Burnout Paradise (the original) was the last one I played a lot. What I enjoyed absolute most about MW 2005 was the cop chasing moments. They had different kinds of cop cars trying to run you off the road, detours, road spikes and even helicopters if I remember correctly? I just remember that game being *super* intense. I'd replay it again, but if I am gonna spend some money I might as well try out something a little bit newer.

    So, which NFS game captures that intensity of running from the cops the best? IDC about customization or realism. I just want an intense experience like MW 2005. Also, something to note-I really enjoy big ramps and jumping off them/doing stunts(ala GTA V/Burnout Paradise) Finally, what are the community consensus best NFS games and what is so loved about them? Help me pick which NFS game to buy :) Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/SwerveCityy
    [link] [comments]

    Polestar interior

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Polestar engine bay

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Autolog weekend

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Is anyone else having an issues adding the profile for autolog weekends? Ive tried adding it for 2 days now and no response

    submitted by /u/MetallicTiger
    [link] [comments]

    My car from Forza Horizon 4, who can tell from which game it is? :)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Hot Pursuit Remastered Friends

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hey yall, need some friends to compete with on the autolog and complete trophies. Add me MW-Grootie7 or add me on psn Grootie7

    submitted by /u/iGrootie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment