• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Need for Speed 240SX in the rain

    Need for Speed 240SX in the rain


    240SX in the rain

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Get over 200,000 score on this drift zone

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Trying a new look. Was actually going sideways

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:58 PM PST

    Lowered Chevrolet Colorado

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    Nakai San's Porsche RWB [4k]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    Do you think in the next NFS they should add some of same cars from NFS no limits

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Night Drifter

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    a game full of bugs

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    recently i have a bug that when i change the wrap of a car, the UI just disappears and i cant do anything, then i have to restart the game.

    Am i the only one who faces that problem?

    submitted by /u/xreazor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active crew to join on NFS Heat. Please leave down on the comments the name and numbers of the crew for me to join.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Online in Need for Speed carbon on Xbox 360 in 2021

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Does anybody know if nfs carbon still have working servers (for multiplayer via Xbox live) on Xbox 360?

    submitted by /u/kapyrinstas
    [link] [comments]

    Sun Kissed ft. Porsche 911 RSR

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    M3 GTR x Mercer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    So, a theory I've been having about how Mercer was able to get the M3 at the end of NFS Heat. So my theory is that after the start of Carbon we lose the M3. We only know that it's totalled but we never know what happened to it after, I think that the player held on to it, hoping to repair it and use it. But with years of experience in racing, the player realizes that it's dangerous and it hurts everyone that does it. Fast forward to NFS Undercover (yes, it's a stretch, but stay with me.) The player joins an undercover racing unit to try and stop what's going on. After the takedown of Chase Lin, he's given promotions and the like, then he moves to a different city (Palm City) with the M3 still at their disposal (I'm assuming it's repaired by this point) he turns into a corrupt police chief and steals cars to stop street racing, when he's confronted by Ana and the player. He then realizes that this is the end of his career, and tries to ship the M3 somewhere else but is caught by the police. He then runs in the M3 where the player and Torres take him down. So in sum, I'm theorizing that the player from MW/Carbon is Mercer and with Undercover meaning to be a sequel to Carbon, that's how Mercer has the M3. It's a little out there and it's got it's flaws, but that's my theory. Hope you enjoyed.

    submitted by /u/DrunkandKrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Engine for Subaru STI

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    I recently bought the Subaru Impreza WRX STI '10 for an off-road build but stuck at what engine to swap the stock for.

    Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Commander_Roger
    [link] [comments]

    NFS heat off-road

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    Am I the only one who wants Shift back?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    I loved the Shift games. They were great for those who wanted semi-realism that was playable on a controller, unlike many sim games that are miserable on anything but a full FFB wheel. The menu layouts were great, and personally I felt Shift 2 had arguably one of the best soundtracks of the series (one of the only games where I've actually left the music on). I loved the sort of dark, gritty atmosphere that felt like it imposed the actual tension before a race on its players. It introduced me to an entirely different world of racing, and has left a lasting impression. I recently got rid of my PS3, and find myself missing it so much, only for the Shift games. No game has left that kind of impression on me.

    At the time I honestly thought we were going to get a back and forth: one release would be a sim, the next would be arcade, and so on. It felt like the perfect way to capture the widest band of racing game players. But now it seems like there's close to zero chance of another Shift successor, or anything like it.

    Am I alone in these thoughts/hopes? I'd love to know if anyone else was as crazy about these games as I am.

    submitted by /u/yellowsnowplow
    [link] [comments]

    how to change day time at nfs payback?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:55 AM PST

    I like the game better at night time. Is there a way to change the time of the day?

    submitted by /u/GroundForsaken3557
    [link] [comments]

    Rivals racer career is filled with weird gameplay decisions

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:20 AM PST

    If there are cops, you can't restart an event, you have to lose them first, which makes Hot Pursuits and Interceptors worse, cuz if you know you're losing, you can't do anything about it. One crash results in a game over - I feel myself driving for 2 minutes at 3rd place and never even seeing who's on the 2nd one - and with how racers crashing in front of me can push traffic cars right into me without any chance to react and that respawning most of the times puts my car in opposite side of the track, makes it even worse.

    I'm trying to enjoy the game and after time, cop career got better, though I think it's because I didn't felt outmatched. Tbh, feeling of having "always the worst car" offputting to me.

    submitted by /u/Varhur
    [link] [comments]

    Does NFS Shift PSP has cockpit view ?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment