• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Need for Speed Which one would you guys rather have?

    Need for Speed Which one would you guys rather have?


    Which one would you guys rather have?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Why does 2015 has awful physics and bad AI compared to a game 10 years ago?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    I love NFS 2015's graphics and the map (despite very few residential neighborhoods) but the only thing in it that pisses me off is the physics and how the AI acts. Go out on the road and hit a normal traffic car and it acts like a heavy-ass brick trying to slide in sticky cum. When you go up onto a curb, the car doesn't sway or bounce at all, it just sticks to the ground always unless you go on a jumping ramp or crash very fast. The police cars are much more lightweight and soft to push around then the normal traffic cars which act the complete opposite. I can't really explain this well but everybody who played this game ever knows the physics suck. From my experience, Most Wanted 2005 has the best physics and they should have made the physics like that in 2015.

    Also, the AI is really bad but not awful. If you go onto those freeway ramps that are circly (like in cloverleafs) during a police chase, the police cars get lost in it even if they are like 1 second behind you, you have to drive really slow on them for the police to keep up with you on it. And if you pay attention to the regular traffic cars, they always go out of their lane and sometimes hit stuff on the sidewalk, and rarely act around other cars and objects on the road. The graphics, gameplay, and map is awesome, but the physics and AI ruins a lot in it. If these two things were realistic and not so... bricky i guess, this game would probably be one of the most realistic in the world!

    Edit: Y'all are right, I was thinking only of when you crash into other cars in 2005 Most Wanted, I haven't played it in a while so I forgot about how the cars you're driving act themselves. Sorry about that

    submitted by /u/CarKid5508
    [link] [comments]

    Dont ask about the colon

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Should I do all long jumps in NFS Heat to get Lamborghini?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I started playing few days ago but I want to get better fast, idk if I should go for that.

    submitted by /u/Poglandia
    [link] [comments]

    Is is just me, or do you "wall ride" on NFS Hot Pursuit and Most Wanted (2012) because you didn't know better as a child?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:13 PM PST

    Sorry for the somewhat off-putting title, but I just want to know if you people have the same experience I had.

    Sometimes I don't understand how people have thought the B2D mechanic made the driving experience in those 2 games more accessible.

    For context, I have completed two Black Box NFS games before proceeding onto both the Criterion NFS games. It never crossed my mind that this mechanic even existed in those games. I always thought they were just... understeery, and so I hit walls on the corners, oftentimes crashing due to this.

    ...yeah, I don't have a good conclusion to go with this. Just let me know your thoughts on this.

    I may also edit this post in due time to clarify things, so there's that.

    submitted by /u/charles03_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Most Wanted cop don't really care

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Need for speed carbons crew idea is better then need for speed 2015 crew!

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Like seriously this is sad for an old game to make better use of a crew then a new one 10 years later .

    2015 crew makes no sense. It adds nothing but "hey im in a crew with friends"

    Carbon made a perfect crew that was very strategic to help you in a race for example

    Check points: My car isn't fast enough so i use my partnwrto nitrous to score well

    I wanna keep enemies away i will have my partner attack them to get them down

    Even in times were close to the finish line i can sacrifice myself by slamming a car and letting my partner win for us.

    The crew is a huge thing for carbon and 2015 but 2015 fails

    submitted by /u/Heavy_Carpenter
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a real NFS MW 2005 box art asking because some random dude is selling the game

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Good car wraps in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    Are there any good anime car wraps on Heat? And can you search for wraps? I just keep seeing the same ones for every JDM car I get and they're all practically the same, just slightly different. I just started playing like a week ago

    submitted by /u/Radioactiv33899
    [link] [comments]

    How do you hide the arrows?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment