• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Need for Speed A peaceful scenery...

    Need for Speed A peaceful scenery...


    A peaceful scenery...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    I totaled but I didn’t? I’ll explain in the comments

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:22 PM PST

    Drawing of my Subaru Impreza WRX from Heat/2015 40x30cm

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:18 AM PST

    My Need for Speed III Hot Pursuit PS1 Collection! Factory Sealed Game, Promo Poster and Promo Baseball Cap Hat!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    My best daytime shot. What do you think?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    Having a hard time with NFS Heat

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    I'm playing on the base model of the game on PS4 Pro. It looks good. However, I feel that the handling is appalling...

    Drifting I feel should not be like this ? It was always like release gas, and smoothly glide, or tap your brakes just a touch and slide.

    In this game your directed to just turn and steer while holding down has and sliding how does that make sense.

    Man oh man has NFS taken a downfall. I'm really upset. I couldn't even beat two races and I'm pretty good at racing games like Dangerous Driving, Grid, Burnout (ALL OF EM), Most Wanted, Carbon, Project Cars, Forza etc etc...

    Any Juan feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/OpiumSmoke
    [link] [comments]

    I uninstalled NFS payback and when u reinstalled it My whole game was back to the beginning. I had so many stuff and it just got deleted. Someone help.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Racer infront of me just disappeared

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Help me find the NFS game I’m looking for.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:21 PM PST

    I had one of the gamecube NFS games in the early 2000s. Most likely between 2004-2005.

    I can't really pinpoint which game it specifically is but I can recall memories of one of the maps being really rainy.

    Can anyone guess which game it is? It'd really help me take a trip down memory lane!

    submitted by /u/random10002
    [link] [comments]

    How's NFS Underground Online & Cross-Play? | JakeMG

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Which nfs game should I install

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    My options are Need for Speed, Rivals, Heat, and Payback. I've only played Most Wanted (2012) but really enjoyed as the map was nice and there was fast cars i could use to speed around the highway with, so out of the four which would I like more do you all think?

    submitted by /u/DeathReaper0656
    [link] [comments]

    Can these type of flames come back to NFS? please!? this is my car too on 2015

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:38 AM PST

    I got sent to the NEGATIVE ZONE. (Heat visual bug)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Tips for escaping police in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Right now my best car has a top speed of 205 and I can never outrun or evade the cops. They have faster acceleration and I've never outrun them on the straights.

    I'm in a mission where I have to outrun them and it feels like I'll never beat it. How do I escape them?

    submitted by /u/peridotisadorable
    [link] [comments]

    Does an iceberg of NFS exists?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:31 AM PST

    I mean, even Burnout has one and is kinda dead right now with less than half the games so I was expecting to have one of it's relative NFS but haven't found anything, the closest I got to that is a website (today abandoned) but I don't know how to make an iceberg of the theories sadly so I have to ask here hoping to find something

    submitted by /u/hatk4sh
    [link] [comments]

    Chevrolet c10 pickup truck derelict build

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:16 AM PST

    What kind of build is good for c10 pickup truck? I did beetle for drag, mustang for race, 55 bel Air for off-road and nissan 240z for drift..

    submitted by /u/Czikilla
    [link] [comments]

    question about carbon

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    I wanna play NFS carbon. I don't know how to buy it, does anyone have a copy i can borrow? Or something similar?

    submitted by /u/BerendvdP
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone gift me the videogame "Burnout™ Paradise Remastered" from Origin, please? My account is IamMushroomhead.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I will not leave until I get Burnout™ Paradise Remastered. If you gift me Burnout™ Paradise Remastered to IamMushroomhead, I won't ask anymore and you won't for some reason be bothered.

    submitted by /u/Mushroomhead_Fanatic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment