• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Need for Speed It still do LOL. I absolutely lost it when people still called this car it his...

    Need for Speed It still do LOL. I absolutely lost it when people still called this car it his...


    It still do LOL. I absolutely lost it when people still called this car it his...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:27 PM PST

    I attempted to fix the model of the pursuit Lambo Diablo SV in the PC version of Need For Speed High Stakes because the original looks like a disaster

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:35 AM PST

    the road to 1mil on camarero is sweaty and... subaru-y?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:09 PM PST

    ( need for speed heat) I really love the firebirds engine sound it’s muscle car gorgeous with only a 4 speed once I upgraded it to a 5 ,6,8 the sound is awful what happens if I max the car out but leave a 4 speed in it?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:53 AM PST

    Also any way I can get the firebirds engine in a mustang ?

    submitted by /u/Rocko19936793
    [link] [comments]

    How is it even possible to complete it ?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Is there anyway possible to complete the Last Lap Clutch challenge? I've been trying many ways for hours and the game still doesn't want to drop the trophy. I'm starting to ask myself if this challenge isn't glitched and if there's no way we can drop it.

    submitted by /u/HawQC
    [link] [comments]

    im quite suprised a 22B hasnt appeared in any of the nfs tbh.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    NFSPS had some interesting leftovers from the E3 Buld

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:10 AM PST

    Turbos & Superchargers

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Turbos & Superchargers

    Okay, so I recently joined NFS Heat and have been playing it around for a couple of days, say 4 to be approximate. I'm currently at Reputation Level 28 and bought the Porsche Carrera 911 RSR 2.8. It's fully modded at the moment, with a performance rating of 290.

    Now I'm confused what turbo to use in the Porsche. I know it's good for tight corners, has very decent handling and acceleration. But I also indulged myself in high speed pursuits. (No, I don't ram cop cars head-on if that's what you're thinking).

    So, suggestions? I have the Turbo Charger (Super), Dual Turbo Charger (Super), Roots Supercharger (Super) and Centrifugal Supercharger (Super) unlocked.

    Turbo Charger (Super), Dual Turbo Charger (Super), Roots Supercharger (Super) and Centrifugal Supercharger (Super)

    submitted by /u/Commander_Roger
    [link] [comments]

    Getting your heat removed half way through MW 2005 is a stupid feature

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:41 AM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Papa_Barstow
    [link] [comments]

    Is Need For Speed Hot Pursuit remastered worth it for someone who hasn't played it before?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:20 AM PST

    As the title says. I'm planning on buying it, and I just wanted to know if it is worth it. I played Heat and I didn't really like it.

    submitted by /u/Creatures1504
    [link] [comments]

    If you could bring back any car?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    So the rules are the car was driven by the player at one point in time. Just say the car you'd bring back and why.

    submitted by /u/Majestic-Argument-31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment