• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Need for Speed Advan liveried ferrari f40

    Need for Speed Advan liveried ferrari f40


    Advan liveried ferrari f40

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Pennzoil themed Fairlady X

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    If Yasid Design is indeed going to be working with NFS going forward, I'd like to see this kit for the 240/242

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Some of the wraps I made lately (PS4)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I like the 1st gen nsx but I'm not sure of what colour so do I go for dark or bright colours ? And how do I unlock live tuning ?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Raycevick's latest video regarding monetization or trivial challenges in video games (the "raodblocks"), focusing on Heat's lack of those things.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Wish we could drive this low.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Decided to Restart Again

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    I recently restarted on NFS 2015 and had such a blast! That game is even easier with drift assist off. Decided to just use the BRZ and Nakai's Porsche on this play through.

    Been so much fun, I decided to restart Heat. And a few seconds after I restarted, I got the trophy for being in a level 50 crew. XD

    I definitely consider this auspicious. It's my third playthrough for both.

    submitted by /u/Gemsteel
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    Need for speed most wanted 2012 and payback were fuck8ng amazing

    I had a blast playing both more then I do playing the nfs games that everyone loves

    Why is that?

    I cannot even start heat cuz I feel it's a disappointment and I'm happy nfs is going back to criterion but I hope they keep what the other devs have done and add more of the burnout in it

    submitted by /u/Pottiland9
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a sweat if I use the ‘97 carrera s?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    Serious question, I was discouraged from using the rsr even though I only play single player, so is the 97 less sweaty? because I really want an rwb without being labeled as a try hard.

    submitted by /u/IsaacOch
    [link] [comments]

    Shaw has to return in the NFS Universe.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    NFS Heat has been the greatest NFS game in this Gen. Great driving, nice customization and pretty sick engine swaps.

    The story was really short but was a decent caliber for a NFS/Racing game. Although what super bummed me out was the number of scenes with Shaw.

    Shaw reminded me of Vaas from Farcry 3 how he wasn't the main villain but left the most impact throughout the game. Unlike Vaas, Shaw didn't have that many scenes to fully explore his character, but the cutscenes we've been giving shows that he is a great character in my opinion.

    Shaw is a guy that doesn't give a shit about racers and wants all the money and cars he wants, he is completely corrupted and misuse his power as an officer. The dialogue, facial animation and great voice acting by Josh Collins just illustrates how unhinged and unsettling of a character he is. He really is a character that I felt he is seriously crazy.

    I really do hope he returns to the NFS Story somehow.

    Favorite cutscene of him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ucxr5fvagk ]

    What do you guys think ?

    TLDR: Shaw is a great character that had good VA-ing and appears insane and hope he returns.

    submitted by /u/noohshab
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for the best car for night races!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:47 PM PST

    In your opinion and statistically what would you say is the best car for night races? Should I be looking at strong, fast, strong and fast? Or what

    submitted by /u/GhostBalorEA
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who did this

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:59 AM PST

    I've played nfs undercover, hot pursuit (2010), the run, rivals, and most wanted (2012 version). I don't even remember most wanted being a very normal need for speed game, all I remember is driving around looking for new cars, and that's it. Was I the only one that felt like this? It felt like the game was just a scavenger hunt.

    submitted by /u/davis9941
    [link] [comments]

    Eddy's R34 inspired livery on an Aston Martin DB11 :)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:00 AM PST

    This is 30 bucks on xbox right noe

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/bigpat7676
    [link] [comments]

    Help help please I can not play with friends online. I get this error always.��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Early game struggles in Dex

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I'm not a stranger to NFS games so I thought I'd give the hard difficulty a shot. For the most part open world races were challenging but once I upgraded my tires and stopped spinning out any time I came out of corner I started winning or at the very least finishing second.

    But I cannot beat Dex in the first daytime story mission.

    On hard or medium.

    The issue isn't with my driving I don't think. Hell, I was in first the entire race until the last lap when I went from 70yd lead to getting overtaken mid turn. Once Dex has the lead I can't match his speed. I just can't. I really don't want to drop the difficulty down to easy but I feel like I have to. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DigiQuip
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like a underground 2 remaster and why?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:24 PM PST

    How to finish every race in Underground 2?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    I'm again playing NFS U2 and after every stage on map in garage there is always some race from previous stage that isn't completed even I finished every race (and every hidden race, looked on Google for locations for those races) and even done SUV races and still there are couple of races that aren't finished. I'm now ending stage 4 so I would like to know how to finish those 'extra' races.

    submitted by /u/myhulkheart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment