• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Need for Speed I feel like the traffic purposely tries to kill you

    Need for Speed I feel like the traffic purposely tries to kill you


    I feel like the traffic purposely tries to kill you

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Remade the Race-Bred Corvette and 911 Turbo from NFS High Stakes (PS1) in NFS Heat

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 02:04 PM PST

    People with 100+ hours on Heat

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    1: Why do you still play Heat?

    2: Why do you like this Heat?

    3: What makes Heat fun in it's current state?

    4: What are you hoping they add? (Other than cars)

    5: Do you think Heat will get better and why?

    submitted by /u/McSpicyPotatoeBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Thank You GHOST

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:02 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/YTXphMV

    Anyone Ghost games people still watch here but...

    Thank you so much for everything you guys have done for me

    It's been the most happyest years for me since you guys

    reply my first fan letter there is many words in my brain

    but my english skill is still limited so all i can say is this

    Thank you everyone and happy always :D

    submitted by /u/knk8200
    [link] [comments]

    Razor's Edge (Payback) is without a doubt the worst mission in NFS history.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Yeah lets make the players race with a car that cannot turn to save its life in a road full of turns. Bravo! The most obnoxious thing is that when you find a way to not crash in every turn and you are finally in the first place, the game freaking bombs the road with trucks so you find yourself trying to avoid the trucks with the car version of Nikola Jokic and you crash again with less than 700m before the finish line!! I literally came up in the 2nd place 6 times in the row with a time difference of 0.20-0.30 seconds. I want to smash my controller in the wall so hard right now. To the person that is responsible for this atrocity, if you reading this I want to ask you why, just why.

    submitted by /u/kingposse0
    [link] [comments]

    It's been a month since the update and I still cannot play NFS Heat on Xbox.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    This bug does my absolute head in and makes me angry beyond belief. I wanna play the game but it just does not work. I still haven't found a way to fix it.

    Help anyone?

    submitted by /u/Cristhanos
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still knows trick about Undercover save editing?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    I've been wanted to own an IS-F that Chau Wu's gang drive, instead of just Mission 39 (also some mission cars). There was a "Boss Cars" DLC on Origin, but removed before I decided to buy it (and IS-F wasn't in it).

    So I found the save editor V0.9 when I recently replay the career, but all the mission cars added to garage (or changed category) lost the midifications and looked stock.

    And then I saw this post, where the guy called "agentwilbur" managed to move all the mission&NPC cars into the shop using hex-editing so they can be bought, sadly he didn't show the process so I can't apply that on my own save... anyone still got an idea on how to do that? Appreciate it. http://www.nfsunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=16799&sid=1ba96a0ca531a4c27add538757eeb0cb&start=75

    submitted by /u/WZNGT
    [link] [comments]

    So i just gpt back on NFS Heat and.......

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 12:04 PM PST

    All my mony is gone i had almost 3 mil and is all gone. Is there a way to fix this? Is it a bug? Or would i need to contact support?

    submitted by /u/Blueberrys66
    [link] [comments]

    Would you use an NFS inspired social media app for pictures, tweets and leaderboards if it were to be made? Why or why not?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:58 PM PST

    And more such as tips etc. You could gain followers/rep.

    Quick little idea I will elaborate on when I get back on here but for now, enjoy this little question.

    submitted by /u/pancho_mp4
    [link] [comments]

    Recreation of the Medici Military Weimaraner from Just Cause 3

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Why is the R35 not able to get 400+? It's even slower than my Silvia

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    Bought the ultimate edition on release day, heard on here EA sent emails out about them doing a replacement car...never got the email and just stumbled upon the request page for the updated model and it expired 5 days ago. EA help was no help :(

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Why does this body kit have lower rear fenders in the back? The rear wheels seems a bit too tucked in.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Early game night nfs heat

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    How are you suppose to get anywhere when you get stuck in heat 4 cop chases in your second night.😑😑 I barely have nitrous and have to escape corvettes.

    submitted by /u/Tmonster1
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Crew

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone has an open crew at Lvl 50 on Xbox that I could join? I really want to drive the Ferrari Evo lol!!. My GT is Rippon

    submitted by /u/RipponCE
    [link] [comments]

    I like sport trucks

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I've always been into trucks and I love the nfs games but the thing I've always wanted was a sport series truck in the game like the 454 ss or the Ford F-150 lightning

    submitted by /u/eXo_RVMBO
    [link] [comments]

    How bugged is Need For Speed('15)?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:14 AM PST

    So I thought I was going to replay the game but when I saw I hadn't completed my original playthrough, I decided to pick up where I left off.

    How the hell is Magnus Walker's 911 faster than a spec'd out Aventador?!

    I thought it may have been my previous cars, so I bought the Aventador and dumped money into it. Nope. He somehow pulls me on the last turn and straight away of "Business or Pleasure?", despite leading almost the entire race. That just doesn't make any sense to me.

    submitted by /u/cedartowndawg
    [link] [comments]

    Cops arrest me while moving

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Hi everybody So I just picked up the game and had like 5 races and a little bit of free roam done. In that time it happened twice now, that I got chased by police and they arrested me while I was at full speed. It just went into a blank screen and then played the arrest animation.

    The second time happened while I was off roading, the first time I don't remember exactly.

    Has anybody else had a bug like that or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/Omario-
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth picking up Heat given the state of development flux going on?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I was going to pick up a copy for ps4 today, but I've just been made aware of the behind the scenes situation. Haven't played a NFS game since Most wanted, but I dig the Miami esthetic this game displays.. I'm just unsure, if in the long run I should just hold off.

    Coming from this community, what are your thoughts? I'm sure this sub is most qualified to give a take.

    submitted by /u/Breadmakesyoufatt
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out how to see the potential horsepower in the engine swap menu

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    Also, some of the gas stations don't seem to work, I don't know why

    submitted by /u/gravitydood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment