• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 23, 2020

    Need for Speed It's NFS Community Manager Max Myrus' birthday today! Happy Birthday, Max!

    Need for Speed It's NFS Community Manager Max Myrus' birthday today! Happy Birthday, Max!


    It's NFS Community Manager Max Myrus' birthday today! Happy Birthday, Max!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Let’s be real, everyone wants the superchargers to be a customization option for muscle cars.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Invader Zim incoming!!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:12 AM PST

    Trouble with the game and sign in screen

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:26 PM PST

    I was so excited to finally get time to get back into gaming and back to a nfs title but I had to wait a little bit to pick up nfs heat. Picked up the game today installed it on my xbox one updated it and when I went to play it literally wouldn't accept any commands once it hit the load screen when you sign in. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and same thing. Is there some sort of a patch or am I sadly going to have to return this tomorrow? Figure it's a long shot but I'll ask here before I act rashly and return it (google turns up I'm not the only one having the issue but I just really wanna play it lol)

    submitted by /u/dylan2187
    [link] [comments]

    Peak video game logic

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Nfs heat stuck at main menu with push A button.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    How do I fix this I've restet my xbox and still nothing. Is this a known issue that's getting fixed soon? I've seen people in previous posts say it's been here since the last update so has any dev or post indicated a fix on this yet?

    submitted by /u/Cyberpunk_89
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone still play NFS: Hot Pursuit?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:46 PM PST

    I've got several trophies I need to get in NFS hp to get the platinum trophy and was wondering if anyone still play the game and would like to help me out a little.

    submitted by /u/AGENT-NEMESIS
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get a Police Explorer as shown in this race picture? If not that’s false advertising lol

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    Want to buy NFS Heat but...

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 05:47 PM PST

    I just had a few questions about the game. Is this more like NFS 2015, where everything is upgradable and unlockable with just leveling up. I really wasnt a fan of Paybacks engine upgrading system. I liked that NFS 2015, everything could be unlocked just by leveling. And if im online and get switched to singleplayer will i lose any progress? Im having trouble with the teredo error so i can only be online 30 min at a time and dont want to lose progress

    submitted by /u/SacredStance
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed carbon mods

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    As their isn't any support for split screen on pc, are there any mods which allows me to use split screen? Been looking ages and can't find anything. - thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Liam_Holmes
    [link] [comments]

    Question about gameplay

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    For some reason the last two times I've gone into my garage after doing races at night my money has gone from all the money that I made down to zero why is that happening?

    submitted by /u/BradOShizno
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the world champion in nfs payback

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Recently met a player who says that it's them and so far from gameplay alone I can't say I doubt it

    Edit:haven't played the games myself so no reference point other than the 90% win rate they had in their stats

    submitted by /u/Jackslice43
    [link] [comments]

    Yesterday Marks 3 Weeks Since Xbox Players Could Play NFS Heat

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I would like to get your opinions on this.

    On January 28th EA released the January update for NFS Heat. Since that update it seems like a large portion of the Xbox Community just cannot play the game. The issue being that the title screen doesn't recognize the controller input, causing the game to be stuck at the title screen forever.

    This issue was brought up right as soon as it happened, and people are still reporting this issue as of today (February 22). These are people who have just purchased the game expecting to play it and just have it not work whatsoever.

    EA has addressed the issue by giving "workarounds" that seem to not work for the majority of players who attempt them.

    After chatting with support, and attempting the "workaround" (which failed after multiple attempts with different controllers) I was told to just wait for a fix.

    So when a fix does get released and it does allow players to play the game is that just going to be it? Are we just supposed to stand by and accept the fact that we could not play a AAA, $80(cad) game for an entire month? This isn't something that we should just put behind us.

    Think of this in a different manner. What if your phone couldn't be unlocked because of a software update, and the manufacturer just told you to wait until they could figure it out, and you didn't have access to the phone for an entire month? Would you just brush it under the rug?

    This issue has not gotten enough attention. I am not asking you to upvote to beg for karma. I am asking you to upvote so that EA receives more pressure to compensate us for time lost for a product that we purchased, and to prevent this from happening in the future.

    Anyone who has recently purchased the game, and is unable to play, I would recommend to promptly return it and purchase it again once the issue is rectified.

    Jan Update Thread

    Main Issue Thread With "Workarounds"

    submitted by /u/nighteagle1999
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a few things.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:18 PM PST

    For one, I wanna know if the Elite Radar Disruptor is even that good because no matter how hard I try to get to a heat 5 race at night to get an ultimate plus part I always get caught trying to get there and usually I'm no where near a ramp. so it's pretty hard to get any of those.

    I did get all the regular ultimate parts from the heat 3 races I just have trouble getting heat 5 ultimate plus parts.

    submitted by /u/YoungStax5000
    [link] [comments]

    Redeeming older NFS CD keys (Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Hello!

    I am about to buy some second hand copies of Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted and Carbon.

    I'm wondering if I can redeem the CD-keys in Origin, assuming that they were not redeemed already.

    I'm not that worried about the CD keys being redeemed since they are older games from a different era.

    Did anyone of you tried to do something similar?

    submitted by /u/NUTELLA_CRACKER
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat not running smoothly

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:10 AM PST

    My Need For Speed Heat isn't running well, I have an 8th gen i7, 16 GB of ram and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB and it runs at 45 fps average on low - medium settings with massive lag spikes, can anyone help me

    submitted by /u/RONR_Clutch
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best drifting build for cars

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 02:19 AM PST

    like engines and etc

    submitted by /u/memeaccountant1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment