• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    Need for Speed Working on a gameplay concept of NFS UG1 Remake

    Need for Speed Working on a gameplay concept of NFS UG1 Remake


    Working on a gameplay concept of NFS UG1 Remake

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:45 AM PST

    We love fat booties and loud turbo noises [PC]

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Some smooth advertising

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Over 10 years old can now you believe it.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Can we please get an update that either fills out the circle or leaves it empty?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Need For Speed Underground with Ray Tracing

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I’m assuming this is common

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Bart wrap for the Ford Focus RS '16. That was alot harder than i thought it was gona be! �� Need more line options imo. Shared to library (ps4). NFS-Heat.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Simple and clean ferrari without the spoiler

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Need for Speed™ Payback| Lamborghini Huracan| SV style build| Part 22

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Still looking to get into a crew ��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I've made rank 50 months ago and have done everything I can do but still no luck with getting accepted into a crew on xb1 so still nobody to really engage with and enjoy the online with. Anyone wanting to help me out here? Lol

    submitted by /u/Ravensong850
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat Cop Chase Rant

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Alright, before I begin, this isn't me complaining as I am already used to how the cops work, but some days it just feels more difficult than others.

    So, as of today, I was hanging around with my friend on NFS Heat (Xbox) and we were doing our usual thing: Running day races to rack up some bank, customizing our cars, then going out at night for some high stakes night racing. As I mentioned, I'm used to how the cops work and I've escaped MANY Heat 5 chases, so I have no issue with actually escaping. My issue IS with the spawn mechanics. See, I drive, on the regular, a few 400+ cars. These cars are as follows in order of favorites: Pagani Huayra, Porche 911 Carrera RSR, McClaren 600 LT, Corvette Grand Sport, and (just to mess around) a Volkswagon Beetle. I can typically use all of these during the night to street race AND escape the cops. However, I've come to the realization that the cops play a bit of an Ace when it comes to the chases and SPAWN around you and in front of you. Normally I can escape before this becomes an issue, but tonight it was horrible. I would sit for about a 30 seconds after a race to find another race and have a cop spawn on me. I'd escape. Next thing I know, in the middle of a race, I have to outrun the cops, and I win the race with them chasing me, and I'm just about to escape when a series of three cops spawn almost directly in front of me. I escaped that mess, too. Then, while waiting for my friend to join a race that I sent a challenge for, another racer blazes past me with about five cops, sending me into a rage filled 15 minute chase of me swerving, drifting, and powering through with repairs. Throughout that entire chase it was a battle between me and the cops endlessly spawning directly in front of me anytime I came NEAR escaping. Follow that up with a rhino almost every minute and the dumb traffic mechanics and it was a literal formula for disaster. The chase lasted, again, 15 MINUTES for me to get hit with a spike strip in the middle of the bridge that, might I add, the radio operator said nothing about unlike how she usually does (Which my favorite phrase as far as the spike strips goes is "Lemme know when you guys hear that POP up the road"). So I get hit with the spike strip, snail-crawl my way out of getting hit, use an emergency repair, narrowly avoid a Rhino, and then low and behold, a Corvette spawns in front of me and collides head-on with me. I'm about 2 miles from the next gas station, so I go there, only to then finally get finished off by another Rhino... Fun.

    But again, I'm not complaining, just ranting about my bad experience with the cops tonight. You guys have any bad experiences like that or some cop chases stories that led to that inevitable "BUSTED" title coming across your screen?

    Edit: I should add that I lost a potential gain of 2 million Rep that would have gone towards my Crew's push to Crew Level 50 and the push to unlock the Ferrari FXX K Evo.

    submitted by /u/K4N3K1_K3N
    [link] [comments]

    So... Who won the rounds of survivor

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    I didn't see the round 10 here?

    submitted by /u/luiayalap
    [link] [comments]

    Whens the next UTH?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 04:25 PM PST

    There's got to be some news on the next update these coming days or just a little teaser pls.

    submitted by /u/Admired_vF
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs Underground Win10 problem

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:23 AM PST

    Nfs Underground 1 is my favourite nfs game and I wanted to play it again. Last time was on windows7 and everything was fine. I've watched many tutorials on W10 but it never worked, but last week one video helped me, game is launching and I can see loading for maybe 2 secounds and then it goes black and nothing happens. Does anyone on here know what to do? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Deathpacito420_69
    [link] [comments]

    Need for spoed or crew2 ?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:05 AM PST

    What gearbox should I put on a Silvia w/ 2L engine?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Before I make Xbox purchase please help

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    I wanna buy N4S Heat for my Xbox very badly but I'm seeing review bombs cause the last update seems to have broken the game. Can someone please tell me if this issue was fixed yet. TY

    submitted by /u/blaze3620
    [link] [comments]

    What is the next hook for nfs? (Gameplay and design)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    The most popular and beloved need for speeds came from a cool concept or trend seen in the real world. With no true break-out trend currently in the car community, what can nfs immitate? Nfs heat has good gameplay, a cool open world, yet it seems like just another open world racer to some. What would recapture the interest of casual racing fans and diehard nfs fans alike?

    Underground, hot pursuit 2010 and even 2015 grabbed people's attention and interest from new or fresh ideas: underground with japanese import tuning, 2010 with hypercar police interceptors, and 2015 with trendy wide bodykits. They captured the imagination and desire to pursue the rest of the game. From then onward, the gameplay is what made or broke the game. What if the attraction this time was the location and gameplay?

    People want nfs to visit asia, people want to experience the culture and passion reflected by japan's, malaysia's and even hong kong's car scene. People want to race on the kanjo, weave through the prefectures and genting highlands, experience the massive car meets held at the daikokufuto parking lot and victoria harbour, etc.. To me, that could be the next idea EA/ criterion could pursue: a game which explores asian car culture. And not only the location, but the customs as well reflected by local car enthusiasts. The racing clubs, crew affiliations, ...; belonging to something bigger than yourself. Competing not just for your own gain, but for your crew's notoriety and power. This system would make sure content would theoretically never run out: having the community make and distribute their own events, means more dynamic and organic experiences can flourish. These crews can design their own circuits, organize tournaments, even organize a driver job - and then put it out into the world they inhabit. The more people which use the event, the more the crew can collect a tribute. This creates a system where people need to create and compete for power and glory. Couple that with the convincing and authentic asian map and I think people would be pretty enthusiastic about another nfs.

    But what're your ideas?

    submitted by /u/l_husereau1_l
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat menu issues..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I just bought need for speed heat and can't get past the menu, however, people said if if I join a random players game it should bypass it, but does that matter if I haven't even started the game yet?

    submitted by /u/Brennand14
    [link] [comments]

    Same R8 I used the LeMans colorfrom my other post, which one is better?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:17 AM PST

    NFS Heat DLC??

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Will there be additional dlc that I should pool up money for or just buy different cars now?

    submitted by /u/TonsterMits
    [link] [comments]

    Nfs most wanted 2005

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Is it safe to download it from gamersmaze?

    submitted by /u/RuleThirtyFor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment