• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Need for Speed Recreated Razor's and Izzy's rides in Heat

    Need for Speed Recreated Razor's and Izzy's rides in Heat


    Recreated Razor's and Izzy's rides in Heat

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Seems close enough to me...(Kyza Diablo sv gtr)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I had never played racing games before Heat, and slowly learning as been really fun, I felt like I peaked when I did this traffic dodge :D

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Heat Won a Award today!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:55 PM PST

    The chase after Brz

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Miami Beach vibes.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    The lighting in the Gamescom/E3 Demo for Rivals was amazing. I hope Criterion's next title will have lighting just as good if not better than this.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Something is wrong in need for speed heat

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    You can say what you want about MW '12, but they nailed the night atmosphere.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Hello everyone I’m having an issue for loading in the game and this is the second time that the error is working again so I was wondering if u guys can get in into the game

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Found a article stating Need For Speed Underground 2 is getting Remasterd, there is quite a few of these articles with similar content

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Want to come back to NFS after a very long hiatus but not sure about Heat

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:34 PM PST

    Hey all. The last NFS I got really into was underground 2 and most wanted. I loved the whole open world concept of U2. Can I get some insight on Heat? How would you compare it to U2? Is it similar? Is there a lot of freedom with what you can do? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lordbytor2112
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got a PlayStation crew I can Join in NFS Heat?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I'm currently crew-less and I was originally gonna stay with the crew the game makes you but that didn't work out because my friend said we should make our own crew and grind all the levels which would take tooooo long and we dropped the idea

    submitted by /u/Thekingjeff11
    [link] [comments]

    I don't think this is how the NFS Carbon's Mystery City was born (screenshot is in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    I keep getting busted two-in-a-row in NFS Heat...

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Look I just want to gave out my small criticism and solution on this problem i'm having in NFS Heat. I first played it on a local gaming internet cafe for three hours (which was the same internet cafe I got myself angry into for not having NFS Heat added in the first week of their grand opening of that small building until weeks later, someone told me from my school that they already installed the game itself on all of their computers), and it was a great experience (except for grass appearing everywhere). I first picked the 1965 Mustang as my first vehicle there, and the rest is history.

    Then here's the actual problem: pursuits. No I'm not talking about the AI itself overall, i'm talking about how my heat level rise up so fast (like only 2-4 races while i trying to level up my rep). The rise of my heat level would bring in a flaw in the game where the higher heat levels are available from the start instead of being limited to only lvl 2 (just like in Most Wanted 2005). I would prefer limiting the game's heat level at the start (again on lvl 2 first), then the heat level limit will increase as you progress into the story. Therefore I wouldn't be able to encounter police corvettes so easy in the beginning. And yes, this mostly happens whenever I completed an event called "McQueen".

    Another problem here is the lack of Pursuit Breakers from the older games. This feature adds not just details, but more replayability and fun factor on engaging pursuits because it's one of those things that can make you easily escape from the police themselves.

    And finally, they should slightly buff the car durability. I sometimes got annoyed whenever the durability of my car has reached in the middle already because of my attempts on crashing the police whenever i'm in pursuits and I want to gain alot of Rep. All of these things are happening because I want to get alot of Rep without being busted and losing my money.

    If someone's going to help me on this beginner situation, please do reply. If you're only going to tell me to "practice practice practice" or "Git Gud" without any intentions of actually helping me, then fuck off. Will anyone help me now?

    submitted by /u/MarkXT9000
    [link] [comments]

    [Complaint] Why is the storyline so short?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    I was literally surprised to see that after 5 (maybe 6) missions the game was basically over.

    I took the opportunity to grind some of that Respect Points and upgrade my cars beforehand so the missions would be easier but after 4 chapters (that were basically 1 or 2 missions each) the game was finished (thanks for playing message was displayed).

    WTF?

    I spent more time grinding the RP stuff because I thought and wanted to play more missions in a row without being sent to level up more but i was basically grinding points halfway into the story and overshot my needed level by A LOT. I was level 43 with a car that's basically around 360 points in just 12 hours (with some nights failed because I got caught twice and getting me back around 10 levels).

    Is this worth $60? I'm sorry guys, I know this game is probably a way higher quality than the others but the length of the story missions is really disappointing.

    submitted by /u/michaelzu7
    [link] [comments]

    What car would you make the 'General Grant'?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:53 PM PST

    I asked this over on /r/cars but I thought I'd ask here too.

    After buying the '69 Charger, I instantly looked through the user wraps for a General Lee wrap for it, because I watched Dukes of Hazzard on TV as a kid and the General Lee is really iconic for me.

    This did get me thinking though, what would the 'General Grant' version of the General Lee be? Grant was the Union equivalent of Lee's rank after all.

    The most popular opinion on /r/cars seems to be the '69 Mustang. Just curious what people here think

    submitted by /u/Lint6
    [link] [comments]

    An attempt to capture perfection.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:51 AM PST

    How to Design Your Car Like a Pro | OFFICIAL NFS ARTICLE

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Shakotan styled camaro

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:50 AM PST

    This Focus was supposed to have a fender to lip fitment..

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I've got an idea that you can love or hate

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    This one goes for night races, my idea is that you get a money and REP bonus for using less repairs, for example you use one repair +25.000$ and +10.000 REP You use two repair +15.000$ and +5.000 REP And goes on to less rewards of using more repairs

    submitted by /u/ddimeu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment