• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    Need for Speed GT3 Huracán as close as I could get it

    Need for Speed GT3 Huracán as close as I could get it


    GT3 Huracán as close as I could get it

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I made this wrap for a purpose. To enjoy the brands I can't afford.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I could spend hours in Editor

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:45 PM PST

    Now only a little refine the interface. and it remains to work with the render :)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    I made something horrible...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    just a z shot

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:34 PM PST

    I made this wrap for a purpose. To enjoy the brands I can't afford.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    The two best games on wii besides super smash...

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:41 PM PST

    Some 70's Racing culture livery's I've been working on.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Is this game dead ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Once you unlock the lvl 50 Ferrari and all ultimate parts and collectibles what else is there will there be any updates soon?

    submitted by /u/thumes420
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my BMW M3 2006 a Drift Car?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I don't know which parts I need to use, and if I need to do an engine swap, I don't know which one to swap it for. How do I make my M3 a powerful drift car? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/splashing_30
    [link] [comments]

    Will you let me join you crew?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:46 PM PST

    Hey I'm looking for a lvl 50 crew that's willing to let me join. I'm at level 50 myself and want to get the Ferrari. I play on PlayStation and my psn is El_Oso666.

    submitted by /u/El_Oso666
    [link] [comments]

    Any news regarding the februari update?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:29 PM PST

    It's almost march and we haven't recieved any update notes or news regarding it. Is there gonna be one this month?

    submitted by /u/Fridged_Fudge123
    [link] [comments]

    How do I unlock new cars in NFSU2?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I only have the car selection you get at the beginning of the game.

    submitted by /u/PolaroidPunk
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat on a GTX 950

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Hey guys i'm interested in buying NFS Heat for pc and i've been searching if it could keep up with the game but the results are not certain. I have a i5-4460 3.2GHz, GTX 950 2GB Overclocked and 8GB of RAM, can any of you say if it's worth it to buy the game with this current setup?

    submitted by /u/LaceN_
    [link] [comments]

    Have the devs ever driven a car in real life?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:40 AM PST

    Now I know that the Need For Speed games aren't sim racers and I'm glad they aren't, however, the handling and driving physics in Heat are utterly atrocious. The 'grip' set up just means understeer unless you handbrake turn around every corner and then it just slows you right down and the 'drift' set up just means oversteer with every tiny directional flick of the analog sticks and even sometimes understeer from a drift car?!

    I love the game don't get me wrong, but Jesus did they mess up with the physics and handling badly in this one. Also I wish they would let us tune cars properly instead of the live tuning thing cause that's rubbish too.

    submitted by /u/BlueOvalRacer
    [link] [comments]

    PC semi-active player looking for a crew

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm a PC player who has recently finished the story of Heat and enjoyed it. I'm planning to keep playing the game and am looking to join a crew. I am semi-active and can help a clan grind Rep if needed. My origin IGN is sh_rodz15. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sh_rodz
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on title screen on Xbox One (NfsHeat)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:40 PM PST

    No surprised bc of it being an EA game. But after months of grinding and playing the hell out of my game offline, my controller goes dead at the title screen. I can't press anything but the menu button and I'm stuck completely.

    I've tried uninstalling the game, rebooting the console and the game many times, and trying to load my account while at the title screen. No go I'm still stuck.

    If anyone else is experiencing this issue it would be nice to know, or if there's a way to fix it. Would like to play the game again.

    submitted by /u/marrrrell
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting new members

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Street Heathens (Xbox) is recruiting new members if interested contact Bygboiwulf87 for more information

    submitted by /u/Cgoodman1986
    [link] [comments]

    LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL PLAYS NFS GAMES

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    That's all i have to say. Send me a friend request if you're online. My origin nickname is Aplerxelamonx

    submitted by /u/aplerxelamonx
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experienced an issue with stance adjustment?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:12 PM PST

    Has anyone else experienced an issue where the wheels on one side of your car have negative camber but the other side is standard? (every car I've bought so far is the same)

    It's not game breaking but it's bloody annoying!

    NFS Heat on PS4 Pro

    submitted by /u/J_5_C_2018
    [link] [comments]

    I can't skip music tracks anymore

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:01 AM PST

    There was only one track I didn't want to ever listen to, the one with Cardigan Bitch in it.

    I used to be able to tap NumPad 2 to skip that track whenever I heard it.

    But now I find, after rolling without music for a few weeks now, that I can no longer skip it. I quite like the rest of the daytime soundtrack, I just don't want to listen to her.

    submitted by /u/still_guns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment