• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Need for Speed Need for Speed Survivor // Round 7 // Rivals Eliminated

    Need for Speed Need for Speed Survivor // Round 7 // Rivals Eliminated


    Need for Speed Survivor // Round 7 // Rivals Eliminated

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:55 PM PST

    what the actual fuck ghost

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Not sure if i like what i made

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Blackbox circa 2003: "NFS is part simulation and part arcade"

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Unpopular opinion: Buff the cops bc lvl 400+ is too fast for them

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:32 PM PST

    EA Confirms NFS Heat Sold "Kind of as expected" (FY Q3 2020 Investor Call)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Heat is great until level 50

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing this? I loved the hell out of heat. It is the best racing game I've played in awhile and it brought me back to this series for the first time since 2012. However when I hit level 50 it all just kinda.. stops? I know there's still things to do, but there's not much keeping me motivated to play especially at night where the game shines. Anything I would want to do in heat now is just maybe grinding day races so I can try new cars but that gets stale really quick.

    My suggestion?

    Have no levelcap. However after level 50 you could earn cash on top of your now useless rep. Maybe make it so that your rep only turns to a cash reward at Heat 5?

    Another issue is that since the races only have a "recommended" performance number and no maximum or minimum, it's way too easy to win every race at this level.

    submitted by /u/Krasniye
    [link] [comments]

    Alright! The League, im coming! I cant wait to.. BOOM its over

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:55 PM PST

    Like... wtf

    Im sitting at rep level 32 and the mainstory is over? I was told there is "The League" and stuff... I thought i will race in.. the league... and.. win "The League" to be a champion or something i dont know..

    I went from a 180SX to a RX7 followed by a R34...

    Now i jumped to exotics and bought me a nice Ferrari 488 ... im totally ready for the next level 300+ KMH ( 182MPH ) races and then its over?

    this is the first need for speed in ages where im not closing the game off in the fastest vehicle tuned to the max... what a let down.

    dont get me wrong heat is the best need for speed. and i played them all. daytime racing is awesome and in the night its absolute underground vibes. i absolutely love it.

    is there a story dlc or something incoming?

    oh man

    submitted by /u/owni123
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys finally fix this overrun bug with the flames not being on the correct spot?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Can we get some different garages and spawn at the correct locations when we leave a certain garage in different areas of the map?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:01 PM PST

    Is it just me or does anybody else get tired of looking after same boring garage every single time you enter one and leaving at the SAME LOCATION no matter what garbage you choose to enter on the map. If there is something in the settings to change this please let me know. I just get tired of looking at the same garage and leaving at the same old location every time. I know it's little, but immersion goes a long way

    submitted by /u/HollywoodStrickland
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost, please add create a race/race editor to the game. It will be a huge win for you

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:10 AM PST

    So, I know a lot of people already asked for this but I'm gonna add some ideas that I have for this mode. This is what I would like to see (or most of us), so pay attention Ghost

    - Frst of all, add race editor

    -Create races for night and day

    -You could create a race anyway you like

    - Add how much money the player would win for winning, being second place, third and so on, but with a limit, like 200K being the limit (150K is a good number too), so that the players would not abuse the cash and have easy money for example having a race where the winner wins 1M, now thats absurd but you get the point. This also works for the respect when you race at night

    -Let the player pick the tier or class of the car. Let me explain, the player that creates the race, would put like a rule for the race for example, "this race requires a car from 150 to 250" or " this race requires a muscle car" so that way, people would use cars that are not often used, or just have a free for all

    -Let the player determine how many players can race

    As you can see, this would be an excelent idea, imagine the endless possibilities, imagine the replay value, think about it Ghost

    These are some ideas i have but if you have more, i would like to know.

    Btw, sorry for my english

    submitted by /u/SomeGermanPizza
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to make a mix of styles between RWB and Urban Outlaw, don't want to have the same RSR as everyone. I don't know which rear end looks better tho. I wish we could have an inbetween like the one at the bottom (insta credit : rwb_fin.est). I love the 911R tail lights.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    If you click the store as soon as you quit the game, you get this strange camera angle.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:52 AM PST

    One of my favorites to just cruise in

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:57 PM PST

    For Kobe -send a comment if you want this wrap, so I can come back in the morning and remember to share it. PS4 scorp1on_2oo3

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:20 PM PST

    I recreated the Cross Corvette (Intro) from Most Wanted in ProStreet

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    The super photogenic Nissan Silvia...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:19 PM PST

    What is the point of gaining REP after reaching lvl50?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:48 PM PST

    So if you have reached REP Level 50 and unlocked all the Ultimate + parts, then what is the point of earning REP? Don't get me wrong, I love night time racing, it feels more intense (although the traffic is a bit annoying at times). Imo, all night time races, like the high heat races, should reward us with rep AND bank as well. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/ludan_007
    [link] [comments]

    Why aren't we talking about people's Heat saves getting wiped?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I've just downloaded the game again and everything except my rank is gone. People have been having this issue since fucking DECEMBER.

    How is this still an issue?

    Unbelievable.

    submitted by /u/ForRealVegaObscura
    [link] [comments]

    Small suggestion regarding pursuits

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    How would you feel about Ghost prolonging the wrecked/busted cinematic before going to the actual game over screen? Like, if a police car takes you down for good, it would show the wreck until you're no longer in motion.

    I'm saying this because I got screwed over by a spike strip and the fact that it just cut out to the "Busted" cinematic was kind of anti-climatic.

    Those few seconds of frustration were in Most Wanted (https://youtu.be/qwmKKcaAEMI?t=179). I think that would add a little bit of character, and I hate to say these words, but I believe this wouldn't require much work.

    submitted by /u/JackRourke343
    [link] [comments]

    Exhaust flames aren't coming from the exhaust.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Why does the front bumper affect the rear canard? Is it a bug?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Weird Handling (PS4)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:49 PM PST

    Is Just Me Or The Handling Feels Weird Since The Update? My Drift Car Rx-7 (370) Can Even Do A Slight Turn Without HandBreak.

    submitted by /u/GhoulSwag
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help here

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    So im not sure whats wrong with my nfs heat but i can launch the game on my xbox but when it says press A to play as so and so nothing happens and the cinematic keeps playing in the background it wont let me switch profiles in game as well anyone else have this problem? Or know how to fix it

    submitted by /u/V1p3r43
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics settings

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:02 PM PST

    I bought NFS Heat deluxe edition a while back. Knowing that I can run Horizon 4 at a moderate/high video level, I would've thought Heat would be the same. n o. The game lags so bad even on medium/low settings. I feel ripped off. Plus it didn't come with wheel support. Stupid.

    submitted by /u/HarlemShakeCake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment