• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Need for Speed Was casually driving and oh boy i couldn't help but notice the amazing atmosphere and vibes around this place. There are so many good spots to take shots here!

    Need for Speed Was casually driving and oh boy i couldn't help but notice the amazing atmosphere and vibes around this place. There are so many good spots to take shots here!


    Was casually driving and oh boy i couldn't help but notice the amazing atmosphere and vibes around this place. There are so many good spots to take shots here!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Roof on the ZR1

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:38 PM PST

    Please for the love of god can they add a roof option on the ZR1 in Heat. I just want my beautiful ZR1 with a roof i'm not a fan of convertibles and the ZR1 IRL has 2 options 1 of them being a coupe with a roof.

    submitted by /u/XxTheUndead
    [link] [comments]

    HOW HAVE THEY NOT FIXED THE START SCREEN ISSUE ON XBOX?!?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    This is bs. I haven't been able to play in over a week because I can't get past the start screen. I've hard reset my Xbox, deleted and reinstalled the game, tried multiple controllers, different accounts . Nothing seems to work and I can't find anything that shows they've even acknowledged it.. this is unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/Ap9557
    [link] [comments]

    Cant access live tuning menu because of small keyboard.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:38 PM PST

    I have a GPRO keyboard (60%) and apparently the key to access the live tuning menu is "num6" and I dont have the num pad, please help thanks.

    submitted by /u/Big_ol_Isaac
    [link] [comments]

    How come we don’t get a Seacrest County plate?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    We have a plate for pretty much every other Need for Speed location...

    submitted by /u/Seahorse1213
    [link] [comments]

    What other NFS games does NFS heat remind you of?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Obviously, nfs heat is different than all the others made in the series. But what game does NFS heat most remind you of? For me it's the underground series. The customization features and the street racing at night remind me of the street racing days of underground.

    submitted by /u/Gxmefxlcon
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way of block a player knowing the name in nfs heat?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:08 PM PST

    just that, a player that only look for crashes and make impossible playing in races In Windows

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mgg1959
    [link] [comments]

    Why dont ppl join races?!...EVER

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Seriously, why the hell do people play online only to never races or play each other? I can spend an hour trying to race other people and not find one person, why even have an online mode then.

    submitted by /u/Suh-my-Dude
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat won't launch but shows up in the taskmanager for 5-10 seconds - need help.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:28 PM PST

    First things first:
    I got the game as christmas present, but could only download it now, since I had to upgrade my system to Windows 10 in the meantime (I won't question why it's only for win 10 this time).

    My PC-specs:
    1090t @ 6x3.62GHz
    16GB RAM
    1050TI

    According to the totally accurate minimum requirements to start the game it should launch but in other posts I found it doesn't start on Phenom IIs - I could even check gpucheck to confirm it, but the only thing gpucheck shows are benchmark results for nfs heat with said cpu.

    What I have done so far:
    Try running it in compatibility mode
    Running as administrator
    deactive origin ingame setting

    Is there really no way it can run on said CPU?
    If not, what do I have to actually do to run it?

    submitted by /u/DunK1nG
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a joke?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    So I recently got car no. 101 and wanted to do a wrap for it but I can't because the game only allows 100 wraps? What's the point in having more than 100 cars if you can't fully customize them in a game heavily based around customization? Can we please get an update for this? It just ruins my whole mood for the game.

    submitted by /u/Philendo
    [link] [comments]

    CS V2.5 doesn't work in heat

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Don't know why it doesn't because it worked on payback cmon ghost gotta add more wheel support

    submitted by /u/Sealo_72
    [link] [comments]

    Possibility to replay missions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:51 AM PST

    How cool would it be if we could replay some missions? I finished the game and I would like to play the missions again but I don't want to loose all what I've done

    Plus it would allow me to unlock the trophy "win the first race of the game" or something

    Do you think it will be in a futur update

    Sorry for bad English, I'm French

    submitted by /u/TChacka
    [link] [comments]

    This is ridiculous

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Why is nfs heat so glitchy this is awful it will not respond to my controller which works ive disconnected my controller uninstalled the game restarted my xbox ive been trying for a day an a half how can a glitch like this actually happen you think it would be quickly fixed saying how its keeping people from playing the game i have found no work around this glitch

    submitted by /u/V1p3r43
    [link] [comments]

    A Way To Make High Heat Races Better

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    The high heat races are really fun, but after you've gotten all of the Ultimate+ parts what point is there to go out of your way to do them? Personally I'd like to see an update where Heat 5 races have the possibility to drop a car part. Bumper, hood, fenders, etc. allowing you to work towards building a car from the ground up. If they added in multiple different cars that you could get parts for it would make doing the Heat 5 races worth doing imo. Obviously due to licensing it would be difficult but I would love to see a mix of different brands not currently in the game; Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Tesla. Thoughts on this idea?

    submitted by /u/badbeck4
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT to steam?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:32 PM PST

    didnt EA said they were coming back to steam? what gives?

    submitted by /u/uonexd
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] need for speed heat audio sounds like it's being dragged across carpet

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:13 PM PST

    i launched the game just now and my audio sounded like it was being dragged through shaggy carpet (i don't know how else to describe it). i opened a youtube video to see if it was my headphones but they're fine. relaunching the game fixed the problem. this was the only time i've ever heard this audio bug.

    submitted by /u/BurnmaNeeGrow
    [link] [comments]

    Which is "most enjoyable" in Gameplay with Good Graphics and Physics among NFS Hot Pursuit 2010, NFS Most Wanted 2012, NFS Rivals 2013? Please suggest I want to play one of these. P.S: I played NFS MW 2012 before, but never played other two

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Razer Wolverine TE controller support

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    The afforementioned controller worked before the Jan 30 update with this game just fine. The update made this controller useless for Heat, despite working with all of my other games just fine. Has anyone discovered a workaround for this, or is this controller just gonna be dead now for this game?

    submitted by /u/SaveenaCat
    [link] [comments]

    Engine sound swapping

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:59 PM PST

    I was thinking about swapping the prostreet engine sounds to need for speed carbon, I've seen people do it on YouTube but they don't give instructions to do so, is it hard? And what will I need to swap them/improve them with. Thanks 😁

    submitted by /u/Liam_Holmes
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to get the entire soundtrack while racing, roam, etc?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    I'm tired of this BS they been doing since the reboot where we get a sound track of 40+ songs but select ones are for the garage, racing, etc. what a dumbass idea. I just love listening to the same 4 songs choices while racing.

    submitted by /u/Battlehead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment