• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Need for Speed Hope you will understand

    Need for Speed Hope you will understand


    Hope you will understand

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    "So, when you gonna get your own place?"...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    ...Lucas asked for the 20th time. He'd seen her stacks of cash, there was probably over $4 Million in those bags. He wasn't sure when he'd lost control of his life. Actually, he'd been lying to himself, he knew it was when she showed up.

    "Coffee machine's broken again, there's a kettle if you want." He said, with growing frustration. He'd fixed that coffee machine 3 times already this week, and knew it was breaking because it was being left on all night. That was never a problem before she came along.

    "Got a new couch, go ahead, try it out." he said sarcastically, he could already see where she'd put her dirty shoes on it after a long night of toying with the cops. Her wanton disregard for human life disgusted him, they were real people, with families, and she rejoiced when crashing their vehicles, sometimes even hoping that she'd killed one or two of them.

    He thought about how little she'd given back to them, the siblings who helped her get to where she is now, who give her a place to live, made connections for her in the racing world, and provided storage for her 75 cars. "You never bring us pizza, or donuts, or nothing." He says under his breath.

    She turns and stares at him with hatred and anger, he wonders what more she can take from him. His dignity is gone, his shop is no longer his, all of the records that his dad set she has crushed.

    "Don't listen to him." says Ana, and then he knows, she's also taken his sister. He glances at his father's Porsche, maybe tomorrow he'll leave this place for good.

    submitted by /u/thunder2132
    [link] [comments]

    This guy hails from the lower east side of Rockport City but now rides on the streets of Palm City. He’s a big fan of imports and he's going to rubberband everyone. You know who I'm talking about.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Happened a lot when I was 17 years old...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of these shoes? I can’t find any list of the sneakers names in the game :(

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Here is my favourite movie-car I made in NFS heat: The General Lee from "The Dukes Of Hazzard." I'd love to know what everyone else's favourite movie car is. What's yours?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    My second attempt at making a custom Need for Speed map designs. I took into thought suggestions from my last map. My last map was based off of multiple games while this one is based off of one. Anyone know which one?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Need new members for crew. Please join. Platform- PS4

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Crew name- Dhakaiya Gang Crew tag- DHKG

    submitted by /u/Aryan-Mahmud
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to make a wrap based on Zephyr's Koenigsegg Agera R from Rivals. Figured I'd put it here.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Started playing HP2010 again. Fun game

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Is it just me or did they change the handling?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I was playing with my M3 GTR and BRZ and noticed that they felt much more snappy. It was much easier to initiate a drift with them than before. Sure, at high speeds there was still a little understeer but not nearly as much before. Both cars use full track parts and have downforce above the middle

    submitted by /u/Noklle
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have the issue when doing The Resort’s Circuit online in nfs heat, it randomly puts you in last place even when you don’t miss any checkpoints

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Help with NFSMW05 Redux Mod

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I just installed KryzeePlays' MW05 Redux mod and double checked to have done everything correctly, but for some reason the first car select screen after the prologue seems to be broken. All the cars apart from the original vanilla ones show up as "Temp350" and modeled as a Carrera GT. Does anybody know how to fix this? I haven't seen anybody else have this problem before.

    submitted by /u/De_Pingu
    [link] [comments]

    PC player looking for a crew

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, as stated in the subject, I'm looking for a crew to join. Still progressing through the game but I'm active.

    submitted by /u/WasianCU
    [link] [comments]

    Winner Placement

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    (NSF Heat)Where can I see the winner placement of a race? On the mini map I can see if I completed a race or not, but I can't figure out which placement I got. Is in this game a gold, silver, bronze-system? On a race in the mini map I can press info, but this only shows the times of the people in my friend list.

    submitted by /u/PasHoch3
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed (2000) - any beta/leftover content?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello fellow redditors. I will keep it short.

    Porsche Unleashed is hands-down my favorite part of the franchise. Probably because of a sentiment and because it was my first game I owned (played some NFSIII before but it didn't addict me as much as Porsche).

    Was trying to search the internet in order to find some "beta" content or removed, any promo materials, articles. But I couldn't find anything! Not even some official trailer for Porsche, only the one made in association with creators of "Gone in 60 seconds" and fake trailers which actually are in-game videos.

    Does anyone have any idea if there are some left-overs available? Files? Anything that would show us what else EA wanted to add in-game but in the end they didn't? The only thing that comes through my head is DLC in form of couple of vehicles (959, GT2/GT3 RS etc.) but nothing else.

    submitted by /u/piemat94
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Carbon on PC won’t load save file

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    The game seemed to have no issues then randomly after applying some parts the game crashed and now it won't load the save file. Is their a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/BlindingRex
    [link] [comments]

    Locked out of my McLaren. Anyone else getting this glitch? Also lost my rear spoiler....

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    The return of NFS.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    So after getting Nfs Heat from the giveaway, I have been playing it nonstop. I can't put down my controller. This game is so awesome. Absolutely worth it. They improved the handling and physics a lot. The graphics and the vibe is too good. I just keep cruising for hours. The cars,customization and story are great as well. Everyone should definitely give this game a try. Finally the Nfs I knew from childhood is reincarnated. Stop listening to haters and get this game!

    submitted by /u/Aryan-Mahmud
    [link] [comments]

    OC: Chaewon's Skyline 2000 -- inspired x Riot Club

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    OC: Chaewon's Skyline 2000 -- inspired x Riot Club submitted by /u/ManGo_50Y
    [link] [comments]

    In need for an active crew!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I'm trying to find an active crew that's above lvl 35. In my current one I being 600k rep minimum and the second one brings 100k max.

    submitted by /u/worst_spray_uganda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment