• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Need for Speed Rivals and MW2012 had some of the nicest scenery.

    Need for Speed Rivals and MW2012 had some of the nicest scenery.


    Rivals and MW2012 had some of the nicest scenery.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    why isn't there a Daytona/Superbird kit for this car??

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Rivals was the last NFS game in classic Hot Pursuit/High Stakes style. Would you like another NFS to be like Hot Pursuit?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    I need that car, even if it's electric.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    What the Perfect Need for Speed game should be

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    • Car tiers and classes. For classes you have Tuners, Muscle cars and Exotics, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. The tiers are from 1 to 5.

    • More cars. The R34 Golf, Tesla Roadster, Mazda Rx-7 FC, Nissan 300ZX, Mazda RX-8, Audi TT, Chevrolet Cobalt SS, Ford Mustang (4th gen), are some of the cars that would be a shame if they don't get added to the game. And for the love of Ryan Cooper, Toyota, pls, come back!

    • Even more customization options. By that, I mean more body parts and more original decals. If a car can be riced, let players rice it, namsayin? Let's do the interior too. Bucket seats, roll cages, custom steering wheels, ornaments, even the shifter.

    • Performance Mods. NFS Heat did a good job at making performance upgrades interesting with Engine Swaps. It would be a great idea to add Drivetrain Swaps as well (I'd ride a rwd Dodge Neon just for shits and giggles). And also, NOS should not exist on stock cars. Players take it for granted, and it's not very satisfying when you buy a NOS upgrade.

    • In depth performance tuning shop complete with dyno test track like in NFSU2. If you want to make your muscle car more drifty, you should be able to do so with tuning.

    • Storyline. You're the new kid in town. A nobody. One day you meet this guy who gets you hooked with the local scene. As you make a name for yourself, you attract the attention of the Elite racers. Close to the endgame, you get an invitation to become a professional racer, which gives you access to even more parts, and get-out-of-jail-free cards. And this keeps going until you defeat the #1 Elite racer, and the police give all they've got one last time.

    • Progression and Difficulty. To me, the story in newer games seems too short and overly rewarding in terms of cash and unlocks. Like, I understand this is to attract normies, but I think they'd be overwhelmed too. Which is why, I suggest removing the level system, and the unlocks to be determined by storyline progression alone. If you want a supercar, grind for it. They don't fall from the sky. As for difficulty, I think we should be able to set it how we want it to be in the settings.

    • Characters. In the new NFS setting, if you defeat an Elite racer, they can either be your friend, or rival. 15-20 should do just fine. Friends give you optional challenges that will give you some sweet car parts if you complete them. The rivals would demand rematches from time to time, but if you defeat them enough times, they give up. Also, the player character should be anonymous like in previous NFS games. That gives roleplayers the opportunity to name their character how they want. Imagine, you, an NPC, get smoked by a guy named Fartypants

    • Intense pursuits. Just like in NFS Most Wanted 2005. Also add some NFS Rivals elements. Equip cops with EMP cannons, spike strips, shockwaves and all that. It would make sense to give them this kind of technology. But, you are not defenseless, as Pursuit Breakers are making a comeback. Gas stations, scaffolding, pipes, truck cargo just smashing every cop they catch. If you get arrested, your car gets impounded, but if you got a Retrieve from Impound card, you'll get your baby back.

    • Races. The variety should be larger. Circuits, sprints, drift races, touges, drag races, Lap KOs, checkpoints, speedtraps, special rival races, anything you can possibly think of. And if that isn't enough, how about Tournaments that are held on an enclosed track?

    • Multiplayer. Make a separate multiplayer world like Rockstar did with GTA Online, where you can race with other players, level up and make friends.

    • Video Capturing And Editing - With it, not only can you take cool pics, but you can make your own videos, and edit them.

    • Cockpit View. Nuff said

    • Dashboard customization. A cute little feature if you think the default dashboard is too boring

    What about you? What do you want to add, change, or remove?

    submitted by /u/M2-99-ROU
    [link] [comments]

    Sooooooo here are some quick little tips on levels and that money mullah and in response to my post on R/NeedForSpeed

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Since people are taking this to seriously its a money glitch guys and I used that one jump in the old race track and racked up my Rep there (for those who want to level up quickly there's the place get a fast car tho because cops will chase you and all you have to do is do laps around the track and use the jump while you're getting chased it kinda helps) also I was doing the engine sell glitch where you buy a bunch of engines and close your game , it's difficult to explain but for those who want to earn money I have no problem showing you guys the link :) thanks

    submitted by /u/ZoranNahSike
    [link] [comments]

    When should I upgrade my cars? - NFS HEAT

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Should I I bother with low upgrades like sport or pro? Or should I wait until I unlock the higher ones like elite and ultimate? Also, do I have to buy the upgrades for each car or once I buy it I can equip it to any car? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/heryea42
    [link] [comments]

    Livery "I" made using two different ones i think it looks clean but lmk

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Does anybody know how to make the Rainbow Nitrous and Black Tire smoke pop up?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    I just finished the (god awfull) grind for all collectibles and activities to get that sweet Ferrari Pista, I got the Pista but not the other 2 items (Rainbow Nitrous and Black Smoke) and I've done a shit ton of races already, does anybody know if there's a way to make them pop up?

    submitted by /u/Esgarucho
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the alchemist bumper, had to do it (sorry for the arrows, blame ps4 screenshotting)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Whats the name of these Adidas hightop boot/sneakers?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Is need for speed Deluxe edition worth buying?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Hey,

    so atm need for speed 2015 deluxe edition is on sale for £3.99 on the PS4 store and am just wondering is it worth buying? I was a big fan of the original most wanted when i was a kid and have liked several need for speed games over the years (not many of the newer ones).

    so is this game worth getting while it's on sale or not really?

    submitted by /u/gingerdrummer666
    [link] [comments]

    Magnum is back !

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Should I do it?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I have a 718 Cayman GTS and a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR. Should I sell them for a Mercedes AMG Gt.?

    submitted by /u/Iliketrains083
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean? "He's rolling on a lot of power, so wait for him to shift first" - Mia

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    From Most Wanted, I never understood what she meant by that?

    submitted by /u/AMStarkie
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues with the crew functions in Heat

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    My problem started as I had a lv 50 crew being the only member. I couldn't edit it anymore, no new names, descriptions, icons, nothing. So I decided to leave it and create a new one, but the game does not allow me to. The "create crew" section only has the box for typing the crew name, but it doesn't allow me to do anything other than typing it. I deleted my save file and started over in one of those generic "Ghosts%NUMBER" crews. It has no leader, the option is there for me to claim it, I have more than enough REP, but the option to claim it is still grey and I can't use it. How do I fix that? Also no crews show up if I search for them in the search tab, I'm actually completely unable to interact with the crew function.

    Platform: Xbox One

    Gamertag: Poodhu

    Game version: Digital copy, updated to the latest version.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NicolasDavila
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT Ultimate/ultimate+ parts

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    So im a noob in this NFS so i have got like 10h of playtime and i wanted to know if i do high heat races like i do level 3 and 5 do i get the parts forever for every car or the one i used or they'are limited?

    submitted by /u/FSKNGL
    [link] [comments]

    I really don't get it... (possibly controversial opinion)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So I have been playing Heat for a few days now after skipping pretty much every game after Shift 1 and playing all of those before, many when they originally came out. I still remember the giant leap Underground 1 was and how it was truly genre-defining. I remember how Underground 2, MW and Carbon were trying to reach perfection and I especially remember the soul-searching and downward-spiral that followed after Carbon. I later also played some titles I missed the release of like Porsche. (Also I did not actually skip all the last games, I basically started playing them but very soon stopped because I found their mechanics boring (Hot Pursuit, just look at that map) or downright unplayable (Rivals) and for a decent time now have switched to Project Cars/Forza Horizon)

    So, back to Heat. Heat is a very different game compared to pretty much any NFS from before, but also feels the same as the old ones did. It has a decent game-loop, if you tune your cars right, enable TC and set drifting to brake to drift a very nice and refreshing grippy driving feeling, the day-night "cycle"-concept is very innovative and interesting too.

    The cities are empty and lonely. The soundtrack, general theme and graphic-style is unique. The racing is incredibly monotonous. The police is dangerous and rubber-bandy. The AI is really predictable and cunty with the group being very spread out in performance. In short, it is a true NFS with all its flaws (yes, replay them, they all were that shitty). And with that I think Heat is the first NFS in a decade to actually be able to stand on the shoulders of its precursors instead of trying to imitate them or trying something completely different. It has all of an actual new theme it tries to achieve with a culmination from a lot that was before. It has an actual damage-model so police-chases matter. It has reputation, it has proper visual (no autosculpt though sadly) and performance tuning. It has an absolute garbage story that does not even really matter. The drifting is as fucking shit as usual (with the exception of Underground 1). It kind of combines all the important parts from the previous we remember fondly and adds its own things on top, it actually has confidence and tries to be the new perfect NFS game, the gold standard, just like all NFS games did until Carbon. No imitation or pandering to nostalgia, just a simple street-racing game with its own unique flair. It even added features to compete better with Horizon on top of that.

    So, this is I think the first title I think can actually be called a Need for Speed in the same tone that name was said back in the days, then why the hell did EA dissolve Ghost just when it was actually on track of bringing NFS back to what it used to be? A whole decade of searching and one team finally seems to start to grasp NFS and it gets BTFO? Just... why? Has everyone, including the audience, simply forgotten what the originals were like and how innovation while keeping the, actually flawed in concept, core similar defined them and now expects some rose-coloured wonder that can never happen? Or are the executives just completely braindead? This was supposed to be the light at the end of the tunnel and now with Criterion we are going to get who knows what again. I mean holy shit, at this rate I expect Codemasters to be the one who makes the next actually decent street-racing game in co-op with Slightly Mad Studios, released in 2036 or something.

    PS: This is written in a little bit of a very tired state, so apologize if most of it seems like incoherent rambling or generally poorly written, I hope I still got my point across though.

    submitted by /u/WPLibrar2
    [link] [comments]

    How do I close nfs 2015 on ps4

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    I just got the game so I wanna exit to the main menu and close the game but Idk how to get to the main menu. So how do I close the game?

    submitted by /u/mashukyrielighto
    [link] [comments]

    Mclaren f1 while doing ea access test

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Do you guys know if i can get mclaren f1 if im in the middle of the ea access trial? Cause a friend bought it and he cant seem to pick up the car

    submitted by /u/Smidog
    [link] [comments]

    Engines swaps for every car

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Anyone know where I could find a list of the best engine swaps for every car?

    submitted by /u/adammannam
    [link] [comments]

    This might sound stupid but how tf can I turn off my engine on heat? (I play on PS4 btw)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment