• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 1, 2020

    Need for Speed ah yes, the infinite tunnel of underground

    Need for Speed ah yes, the infinite tunnel of underground


    ah yes, the infinite tunnel of underground

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I love the detail on the wheels in these shots (NFS Payback)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Salvage Evo 10

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    NFS heat bugged out and inverted half of the in game colours (driving in the daytime). Thanks I hate it

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    These cops ain’t playing around with the new Curfew laws

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    NFS UG2 in daytime. Ever imagined that?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    why does my friend get significantly more heat and rep than me?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Been playing NFS Heat with my friend the last couple days. We can do the exact same night race and even if I win, he STILL gets more rep than me and more heat too. This has resulted in him being rep 31 with me only being 23. Its super frustrating because I am literally being rewarded less for doing the exact same thing, sometimes more. Not even 15 minutes ago, we completed a night in which we did the exact same two races, and he left the night with 150k rep and i left with 86k. We were both heat level 3, though he had significantly more progession through heat 3 than me, for again, doing the exact same thing, and I even won one of the two races. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

    submitted by /u/ayeitsnoah
    [link] [comments]

    need for speed

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    can anyone give me your wraps files plz

    submitted by /u/zaidahmed1234
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Most Wanted 2 Teaser Trailer

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Wish we could have Togue Races like in NFS 2015. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Looking to get back into the series.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I played the hell out of underground through carbon and was wondering what the best game out of the rivals, (2015), and payback is. I'm looking for a just a fun racing game. I also played the run and quite enjoyed that game. If anyone has suggestions besides what I mentioned I would appreciate them.

    P.s I'm on an Xbox One

    submitted by /u/THEhobo55
    [link] [comments]

    Rain in NFS Heat

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    During my play experience of Heat, I've noticed that it rains. A lot. I don't know how to fix it or if it can be turned off, but every time I go outside of the garage, it's dark and rainy. So yeah, just tell me if it can be turned off or something. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Yowhatsupbois
    [link] [comments]

    Driving the Chevy C10 around awakens my inner redneck and I'm kinda worried about it.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I reckon there's to many outrageously big spoilers, not much style. So here's one of my spoiler concepts I made up. (Notice it has angled triangles either side)

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Canonically, why does the player never talk in MW and Carbon?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Except maybe for a few Busted scenes where we can hear grunting or struggling

    submitted by /u/Howl_Free_or_Die
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice how crazy good the civic type r 2000 hatch is for the track?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    In nfs heat, when you have all the ultimate+ and ultimate parts and track set up on this car, you can go into the corners going 220mph without braking, and come out of it at 185mph. Hit the nos, repeat. Keeping you above 180 the whole time if you hit it right, no brakes.

    submitted by /u/jordan_muz
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question can someone rank all the Lamborghinis from best to worst? No need to rank the old ones Thank you

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Your suggestions for next Black Market update

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Now that it is slow news time, how about we speculate a bit about future updates. Black Market seems to add 2 (two) new cars, connected in some way or another, for example in the march update, both Aston and McLaren were british cars. One of the cars, that is a variant of existing one (Volante and DB11) is free, and another one completely new with a bunch of different tuning options.

    So here's a challenge - pick a theme, and two cars - one whould be a variant of already existing car in Heat, another is new, but also allows itself a wide options for customization.

    Example:

    • Theme: Porsche Unleashed.
    • Free car: Porsche Boxster 718 (variant of Cayman)
    • DLC car: Porsche 944 (tuning 1, 2, 3)

    Another example:

    • Theme: eat, sleep, jdm.
    • Free car: Nissan Silvia S13 (variant of 180SX)
    • DLC car: Nissan 300ZX (tuning)
    submitted by /u/flowmarine
    [link] [comments]

    I am level fifty and my currrent car is a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder fully optioned out exempt ultimate parts, so it’s rank is 370ish. What should I buy next

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I am debating between getting a Hypercar like the la Ferrari of something less hyper and more super like an svj or 720s

    submitted by /u/HNouh777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment