• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Need for Speed Looking for a Crew? Post your Crew information here! // Crew Megathread

    Need for Speed Looking for a Crew? Post your Crew information here! // Crew Megathread


    Looking for a Crew? Post your Crew information here! // Crew Megathread

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    We've been seeing a lot of posts regarding looking for Level 50 crews or even just a crew. We will use this as a Megathread since the last one might be out of date.

    Please make sure to give as much information as you can; location/time zone, console, name, your gamertag, etc.

    submitted by /u/1clkgtramg
    [link] [comments]

    Since a lot of people liked my Marlboro Livery on my NSX, i'm back with a new racing livery, this time the legendary Rothmans Racing paint job used in Rally Cars, Moto GP and F1 Cars! I hope you like it! it took me 2 hours xdddd it was very hard to do, specially the stripes and logo...

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Not a glitch, but a surprise mechanic!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Made this Marlboro Livery for the NSX inspired on the McLaren MP4/4 drove by Ayrton Senna in 1988... What do you think?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Upgrade my starter car or save for a better car?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I recently bought NFS heat and so far am having a ton of fun! I'm not very far into the game but I'm starting to get some cash and am wondering what I should do with it.

    Should I keep buying upgraded parts for my Mustang or save up for a new car that's base performance is better? My main concern is I'll eventually hit a wall for performance with the Mustang and have to buy a new car anyways. Why don't I just grind it out and buy a better base model car now and start upgrading that?

    Anything I should prioritize when buying upgrades?

    submitted by /u/SomethingNice6174
    [link] [comments]

    Drift Engine Selection

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Out of curiosity, what's the best approach to engine selection for drift builds? For races and off road, I've always swapped for the highest potential HP—should I do same with drift build or no? Currently rock the BRZ, but trying to build a nice 350z drifter.

    submitted by /u/mezamorizer
    [link] [comments]

    Finally dipped my toes into making cinematics!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I wish we could get this game back… but we got 2012 instead.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    How to solve the old conflict between the Hot Pursuit and Underground/MW fans - Create a spin-off series

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    How to solve the old conflict between the Hot Pursuit and Underground/MW fans - Create a spin-off series

    We are in the time where there are 2 divided fanbases of NFS : HP and Underground...

    Some are for country racing in stock multi million dollar cars while others are for street racing in heavily modified cars....

    And every year there are countless of discussions where both fan bases breath on each others neck...

    Now, i have a proposal for EA... Why not make a spin off series of games ?

    The main NFS will focus on car culture and tuning, while the Spin-offs would be based on the Hot Pursuit games...

    For that, there would be 2 studios to handle each...

    Its a big financial thing, i know but look at the bright side, EA, you would get a lot in return !

    What do you think ???

    https://preview.redd.it/hh44ltrt90s41.jpg?width=916&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=48e5c24b34ce8d8d5ed850c5354d601b5acee251

    submitted by /u/LukaMilic98
    [link] [comments]

    The Run is on sale

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Does the origin version of the game work well? It's on sale at humble bundle for $5 and was wondering about the quality of the pc version.

    I know reception has been mixed to the game - I'm not really trying to see opinions on the game just whether it's a good quality pc port.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AcceptableUserName92
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get NFS Most Wanted 2005 remastered

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    I would honestly love a remastered version of this game but it might not be the same as the studio which made it got shut down.

    Anyone have any ideas if its even possible?

    submitted by /u/marcoangelo2005
    [link] [comments]

    RSR Nerf Coming???

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Is there an RSR nerf coming? I recently started playing again and I'm trying to earn money fast, but every time I challenge other players to get more money from races there's always one or two players that use the RSR and get a huge lead. If there isn't a nerf coming this is ridiculous and needs to be addressed.

    submitted by /u/xNemesis_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Am I The Only One Who Actually Kinda Likes Off Roading in NFS?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    It seems that the Off Road stuff in Payback and Heat get a lot of hate, and I don't really see why. Now granted, it's not perfect. In fact, imo, it probably shouldn't be called Off Road. I think Dirt Road would make more sense, since the game doesn't let you really go off road. I think most of the vehicles are pretty cool, and it's fun to just drive around in the woods, beach, desert, etc. I don't want y'all to think I'm special for liking Off Road. I just wanted to know if others like it as well.

    submitted by /u/TrevasElliott73
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game worth getting now that most of you have a good feel for it? Also, I’ve been hearing about this bug where a lot of people can’t get passed the main menu making the game unplayable for many. Is this bug still in effect?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Thanks in advance everyone.

    submitted by /u/Ben409
    [link] [comments]

    Which car could be the fastest from all racing cars?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Obviously talking about with their custom engines...

    submitted by /u/Solobina
    [link] [comments]

    Mission timer not loading

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Hi i am playing need for speed payback and am completing chapter 4 . One of the runner missions called survailance is not working propely as when i get to stop 3 the mission timer isnt extending and i am having to try to get to the next point in less than 10 seconds which isnt possible

    Please may someone help me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/finn_crane19
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps saying this, am I going to lose all my progress?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I need members for my crew. It would mean a lot if you guys joined. Platform-PS4.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Crew name- DHAKAIYA GANG

    Crew tag- DHKG

    submitted by /u/Aryan-Mahmud
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting this error while trying to update the prostreet genericfix

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    NFS Heat - What are the best cars for handling?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Anything except for the RSR

    submitted by /u/sgoodman95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment