• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    Need for Speed These guys are doing the Lord's work and reviving MW 2005 with Night and Online MMO.

    Need for Speed These guys are doing the Lord's work and reviving MW 2005 with Night and Online MMO.


    These guys are doing the Lord's work and reviving MW 2005 with Night and Online MMO.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Playing nfs underground 2 at young age effected me (my drawing when i was around 6 years old)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    NFS Fan achievement unlocked: Beat Razor and finish Most Wanted storyline

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Apparently if you reset your setup in NFS Heat you can get the NFS Payback license plate

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    a lil Unity project I've been working on, any suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    We need to talk about the RSR

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Dont get me wrong, it's a cool car. But why has it been the most OP car in the past few NFS games, notably in Heat?

    submitted by /u/EsotericRetard
    [link] [comments]

    Playing most wanted in 2020

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    So I decided to give most wanted (the REAL one) and ug1 and 2 a go and I have to say it's been pretty awesome so far. I liked MW best,Although some things just keep slamming me in the face 1. The rubber banding. The rubberbanding is INSANE and doesn't even make any sense sometimes. There's this one race you play before taking on bull, a 3 lap freeway rally, JEZUS..... The cars stick to your rear bumper ALL THE WAY. It's like the programmers added a little too much rubberband juice into that particular race 😂

    1. Spinning out. This is extremely annoying. I spin out way too easily in this game. Slam a wall while turning and you spin out and keep sticking to the wall for some reason no matter how hard you countersteer.

    2. Launching. The wheelspin is just too much. I don't know if the programmers thought it would be 'cool' but it's just too annoying and in some vehicles like the mustang you can accelerate in one direction and take off in the other. 70% of the times I get busted is down to my car unnecessarily burning rubber when It should be moving. Also never really figured out what effect 'perfect launches' have 🤔🤔

    3. Traffic. This game has virtually empty streets yet for some reason the traffic is still nerve racking. You're about to finish a race, you somehow managed to put 700m gap between you and the second car, you're going up one of the rises on the road and steer left at just the right angle, preparing to blast off and finish in style. Then there's a truck. It appears just at the RIGHT position to intercept you, knowing just where a car moving at 150mph would be when making a 45° turn left. It's also below your field of vision, so you don't see it coming. Swerve too violently and you ram the wall, spin out and slide around wildly trying to get some traction under those wheels. You brace for impact. Just as you try to get back in the game, the riced out Cobalt 700m behind you just 10 seconds ago blasts past you, at speeds that could warp time, never to be caught again. And you have to restart the 5 min race, because of some demon truck.

    4. The drag racing. I won't even get into this mess.

    But overall,this game kicks a** and deserves it's reputation. I enjoyed it way better than ug1 & 2 with their cramped roads, ghost cities and boring and repetitive tracks.

    But If I had to pick a favorite nfs, I'd pick midnight club 2 😎. REALISTIC rubberbanding, believable traffic, crazy fun unordered races, large cities with spacious highways complete with arrow straight roads and claustrophobic alleys. And rammable pedestrians. 😁

    I'd rank most wanted 05 as the best NFS I've ever played. Then carbon and HP2. Maybe I'd place Ug1 4th. I haven't really played much of the newer ones so can't say.

    submitted by /u/Ghost-face-killa
    [link] [comments]

    my slammed miata

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    I've noticed that the map stretches out beyond the playable area in some spots. Could it be possible expansions? (1/2)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Saw this building a few days ago, getting NF payback memories

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    My 350Z drift car I designed and customised by myself. Opinions?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    NFS Heat wrap help

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Yesterday I managed to finish my 2 hour wrap design and I was ready to share it but I realised I had someone else's wrap on and deleted all the decals and changed the paint when I started designing as I thought that if you do that it's no longer there design as theres nothing there that belongs to them. Is there a way that I can copy and paste my decals on a new design or am i screwed and have to redo my 2 hour design? Sorry if I worded this wrong

    submitted by /u/CorruptedSheep
    [link] [comments]

    I hope I’m not the only one

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Does anyone else here enjoy payback?

    submitted by /u/Neo-Blade65
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. Just got myself NFS Heat. Haven’t played NFS since PRO STREET.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Only got it to compete and play online. What is the best way to enjoy online in NFS Heat? What other advice could you give to a beginner? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sophisticatest
    [link] [comments]

    NFS instagram has shared this - I am not able to test these codes at the moment.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    is the game supposed to look like this on ultra 1080p(specially look at far objects and vegetation to my right)? no problems with any other games and my pc has no problems as far as I know

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    [NFS Heat] looking for lvl 50 crew [PS4]

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Hey I accidentally left the crew thst I started with when I started the game cuz I didn't know how to switch garages and now I'm level 50 and I wanna buy the fxxk ferrari so I was hoping if one of you guys could lend a hand. My psn is IchigoInstinct thanks.

    submitted by /u/VolaC0
    [link] [comments]

    If only I had the latest Frosty Editor... then this would be the first thing I would make: custom shoes!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Is there a discord??????

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I was playing need for speed prostreet and I found a kind of cool bug

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    If you can successfully complete a barrel roll and drive away, the game gives you the cinematic total camera, and you can drive in cinematic mode for like 30 seconds. I'm not sure it always works but I just did it by accident on the Nevada speed challenge. It's honestly pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/lb_greater_than_rb
    [link] [comments]

    Best cars/builds in the game.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Most people say the Porsche 911. What do you say?

    submitted by /u/PixelatedNinJoe
    [link] [comments]

    Free game? Seriously?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks it's unfair that some people just got codes for the game out of the blue? It's all grand and fine for the ones that got it, but what anbout the people who actually paid for the game? What do we get? How is this fair?

    submitted by /u/unguru1305
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment