• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Need for Speed Mad Underground 2 Vibes

    Need for Speed Mad Underground 2 Vibes


    Mad Underground 2 Vibes

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Spent a few hours tweaking Hot Pursuit 2. Doesn't look to bad for PS2-era game does it?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    My Underground Nissan Sylvia. Hope you like it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I missed playing ug2 ,something I did after I downloaded it

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    RIVALS OR Hot pursuit for PS3

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Please help. I'm deciding whether to buy rivals or hot pursuit for my PS3 rn. Also I'm assuming none of the nfs have split screen multiplayer anymore??!! Thank you guys in advance!

    submitted by /u/naijiaprince
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking on getting Heat

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Is NFSH WORTH GETTING FOR $30? Heard some good things about it

    submitted by /u/jbutch_
    [link] [comments]

    lvl 49 Crew looking for people to join to make lvl 50

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    Drift PB on Palm City Circuit - Miata Wankel Swap - Rep 25 only don't @ me haha

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Help, game continuously crashes on attempting to race Baron, Blacklist Racer #10

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Ill keep it short as I can. I downloaded the 2019 Texture Redux version of NFS MW Black Edition (2005) and the game had some issues that I dealt with as they were entirely on my part. I went ahead and played until reaching Baron, attempted to race him and then crashed. Fine, I restart and try again. He causes another crash. Its been this way and nothing in game seems to work, any suggestions?

    Can be as technical as possible Im not exactly blind to tech troubleshooting but this one has me stumped.

    submitted by /u/20Kami03
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been getting the 40080000 error code

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I've been having this code for months and haven't figured out how to fix it it stops me from playing multiplayer and I don't want to play single player

    submitted by /u/JackSword5
    [link] [comments]

    Could we still get a custom launch trailer?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I really wish I got my trailer, I wish they would make this a feature you could do from the garage in heat. Is there any way to get one?

    submitted by /u/qasimwarsi3
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat roadblocks

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I have to "avoid" roadblocks for a challenge. 6 to be exact. I keep getting heat levels and driving from the cops but they never put out the roadblocks. Any advice or tips to make it happen? I'm tired of getting caught and losing money/rep lol. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bodnax
    [link] [comments]

    When did they add the trailer song Goku by Jaden into the game???

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I love the song, and I haven't heard it until now, I'm just surprised that it's finally in the game

    submitted by /u/craveqube
    [link] [comments]

    Question on the Need For Speed Most Wanted

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Hey. Does anyone know how much area in km a map occupies in Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted 2005? Sorry for my English

    submitted by /u/kirillovv_s
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Most Wanted [PC] Help

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I can't seem to enter the safehouse on the pc version of the game. Every time i go to enter the safehouse it sends me to the main menu. Any help?

    submitted by /u/zXenofyy
    [link] [comments]

    What Porsche should I buy?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I got the game yesterday and I could say I'm absolutely hooked. I'm at the point where I need to buy the perfect car for me. I don't like the look of the rsr porsche thats supposedly op, I'm more into the look of Porsche s turbo cabriolet or carrera but out of your experience with the game whats a good all round Porsche to buy, thats well balanced and very nice to look at?

    submitted by /u/sgoodman95
    [link] [comments]

    Playing NFS Carbon on PS2, ran into some issues/things i need help with.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Firstly, the boss race against Wolf. I completed this race with multiple attempts with a Ford Mustang GT. I did the canyon part relatively easy, the street race really gave me trouble, since his Aston was plain faster than mine. No tier 3 cars were unlocked at the time. Then i saw people on the internet saying that Wolf was the easiest boss since they all used tier 3 cars, like Lamborghinis and Corvettes. So i got past that part and suddenly was having an insanely hard time with all the races in the Darius area with the Mustang, since every enemy was plain faster than Mustang, and all of them were tier 3.

    So i completed a bunch of races and unlocked the Corvette. I originally wanted the Murcialago but bought the Corvette just to save myself. But the Vette has no upgrades and has no NOS, making it hard to turn and keep the speed up. When do NOS amd other upgrades unlock?

    After all that, after every race, a rival crew wants to race. And these races take long and are sometimes hard. Can you avoid these races? I really hate them

    Also, should i replace Neville as my active crew member? He seems to have a hard time keeping up with all these tier 3s.

    How do you unlock autosculpt for rims and spoilers?

    Thanks for reading, and thanks for helping (if you did ) :)

    I LOVE NFS Carbon but this part is a bit rough NGL

    submitted by /u/noodlelord69
    [link] [comments]

    Why Need for Speed suddenly use BMW in Most Wanted 2005?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    We don't get BMW in the Underground 2, in the Most Wanted we got 2 BMW, street and race GTR, in Carbon we only has the race GTR, Mercedes has more car compare to the BMW in Most Wanted and Carbon, its in the ProStreet where we has 3 different BMW and its usable in the career

    its kinda weird for me because BMW M3 GTR is the most famous hero car but in the game its in, it's the only car from the manufacturer

    submitted by /u/ActualCounterculture
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed ProStreet Events bugged

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Hey, i hope someone can help me with that problem even tho this game is a little bit older.

    Today i startet ProStreet to complete my 100%. Finished an ongoing Race Day and suddenly the Intro for Geffect played as if i unlocked it but i already beat Ray...furthermore ever single event that i played was locked again, greyed out. I restarted the game and it was all the same and the game even crashed after that.

    I have some mods installed

    Redux mod

    HdReflections

    Extraoptions

    I started the game with them and everything went fine so i dont think it has something to do with them expect i hit a wrong button on my keyboard that triggered ExtraOptions but i have not found anything on the internet

    submitted by /u/I_Retr0_I
    [link] [comments]

    im trying to make something pls give me your vibes so can improve

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment