• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Need for Speed Well thats not what I expected...

    Need for Speed Well thats not what I expected...


    Well thats not what I expected...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The R33 as a Black market DLC Car

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Playing around with NFS Heat's Photo Mode and Lightroom!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    On patrol (NFS Rivals)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Midnight Purple

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Boutta have some fun this quarantine. Gonna 100% all of them again.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I’m a bit addict to Pokémon wraps ��‍♂️ it’s Pancham ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Making hot wheels in Heat - day 3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    NFS Heat McLaren hit top 6 on PS4 US and EU charts in March

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Do you guys remember this car??

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    What is the best grip setup for Bmw m3 gtr in Heat? The car doesn’t seem to turn that well enough compared to other cars.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    I am talking about Most Wanted bmw m3 gtr btw.

    submitted by /u/Aryan-Mahmud
    [link] [comments]

    I made a drift video.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    NFS Payback speedlist ranked is still playable?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I just bought payback yesterday, I didn't reached enough levels for ranked so I cannot try ranked yet. I tried casual but looks like speedlist casual is already dead so I'm just wonder speedlist ranked is still playable?

    submitted by /u/rdfxv0154
    [link] [comments]

    The amount of online game modes NFS carbon had back in 2006 was just crazy (YouTube video from IGN)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Amazing place to visit!!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    What is Ana's crew named in nfs heat?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Need Help ASAP

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    Whenever I play NFS Heat on PC, I'll just be trying to customize a car, free roam, or even just boot the game, and all of a sudden it completely shuts off my PC. All monitors turn off, keyboard and mouse loose power, and all my PC lighting is gone, it's like I just held the power button and force powered it off! This is getting ridiculous and I've been trying to fix it for over an hour, so any help would be highly appreciated. My specs are here if these help at all: Ryzen 5 2600x, GTX2060, 16GB DDR4 RAM

    submitted by /u/beepboop111222
    [link] [comments]

    Scored 100k less than my best run on the hardest good track in the game..I have no thumbs..

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    NFS: Heat still crashing on launch, but running windows on safe mode makes it work.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Seeing this, there is def some sort of software issue because safe mode launches with no drivers other than necessities and obviously the game ran at like 2fps if that in safe mode, but it still ran. I feel like this has to mean something, just not sure how to proceed. Any thoughts?

    My last post: https://www.reddit.com/r/needforspeed/comments/fzp7xo/nfs_heat_crash_on_launch_pc/

    EDIT UPDATE: UNPLUGGING MY ARCADE STICK (controller) FIXED IT. WTF.

    submitted by /u/robby41525
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions and advice for nfs payback vs 2015

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I just bought payback, its installing. I can buy the 2015 as well, but was curious does 2015 have singleplayer offline? I dont have gold for xb1 because i dont play enough online to justify it. Which game has more cars and aesthetic and performance upgrades? Whats the pros and cons between each one? Should i just buy 2015 in a few weeks after playing payback for a bit? Any reccomendations are appreciated and thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Alex_focuszx3
    [link] [comments]

    Need for speed the Run bug

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Playing need for speed the run on PS3:So I nearly completed the game for the third time today, but once I entered the last stage my car wasnt working right. It would not go past 140 mph, and was making a rushing wind sound. I tired everything I changed it to easy difficulty, I tried a different cars and I even tried changing it to manual transmission and shifting but the car could never get up to speed and catch up. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Mooose57
    [link] [comments]

    Classic nfs games

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, since my favourite nfs games (underground-carbon) are unavailable on origin, what would be the best option i have for playing them on pc anyway. I own them on cd but don't have a disc drive or valid activation keys. Is cracking the games really the only way to play them in 2020?

    submitted by /u/Orange_Buddha
    [link] [comments]

    xbox one gen title similar to nfs: most wanted (2005)?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    nfs: mw (05) is one of my favorite games ever. my 11 year old 360 finally died on me today while I was starting a new play through of nfs: mw. I'm not that familiar with the franchise, but am looking for a newer/ similar game in the series I can play on xbox one. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/kylecre013
    [link] [comments]

    Off road car help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Heat

    Just got the Colorado, did an engine swap but even with buying all the super+ parts in barely hitting 150 rating. Is there something I'm missing or not doing? Just trying to best the off road events. My rep level is 27, I can grind to 31 and get better parts but it's still won't get past 200 rating and the events says 220-240 rating recommended.

    submitted by /u/OnionStark
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Multiplayer

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    So I beat heat a couple months ago and and did all the other challenges to get all the cars and haven't played the game since. Is there anything multiplayer wise or even story wise that the game added recently that would give me motivation to go back to? I enjoyed the game but the story was short and there wasn't much of a multiplayer at the time for me to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Tbaumer87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment