• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    Need for Speed I hated the ai

    Need for Speed I hated the ai


    I hated the ai

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Criterion added NFS Heat to their official "game portfolio." Guess this confirms at least one more update probably

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Fun screeshot of the huayra

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    So what do y'all think? I just love how this turned out

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Torque JX (R34) from Midnight Club 2, anyone think they can make the livery on NFS Heat? I tried to but I failed

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    An interesting discussion, estate cars or not?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I personally think that there is a lack of high performance estate cars in Nfs Heat. I really like the game with its stunning graphics and all of that but we lack variety in cars, not in brands but in versions of it we only have a few SUV types it's mainly 3 door/2 seater sportscars, I think we could use some estate or station version like an Audi RS6 or a C63e AMG or something else. Do you guys agree or not?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ThatInternetGuy127
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Dragon Maid RX-7

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I remember playing this game as 10yo on my ps2, well I think it's time for me to return to this version of Undercover (Im glad I can run this game smoothly on my old laptop) ^^

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    The soundtrack of most wanted

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I really like the soundtrack if Most wanted but I can't seem to find the genre of it I know that part of it is DnB because of its beats and it also has some rap parts. Can you maybe tell me the name of the genre.

    submitted by /u/KeRIIval
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of buying the game

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Before thinking of buying the game does the game have hard driving controls like this one game called dirt rally 2.0 I legit hated that game for how hard thise controls were

    submitted by /u/Watersheep68
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat vs Payback

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I own Payback and the main thing I hate on that game is that I have to deal with 5 different race types and each need to be done with different car type (race, drift, off road, drag, runner), beside that the grinding to upgrade each car is too much for me, and yet I feel I am forced to do that (even if I dislike some car types already) to experience the whole game.

    I like to have one car that I can race with, drift, go off roads, and so on...

    Does NFS Heat has the same principle as of payback?

    submitted by /u/salanalani
    [link] [comments]

    I re-downloaded NFS heat and all my progress was not there? Anyway to get it back?[PS4]

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I've recently deleted NFS heat about a month ago and I recently downloaded it again and none of my progress was there. Please help

    submitted by /u/ic3p1ck14
    [link] [comments]

    Inspiration for wraps

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    How do you get inspiration to create a nice wrap for your cars?? I always keep it simple so I don't mess up, but sometimes I want to do something more complicated and creative, I justo don't know what to do, I search for some cars on the internet but it's hard to find something, big part of what I see are clean cars

    submitted by /u/lodijoao
    [link] [comments]

    Really cool video by Gleiber showcasing Nitrous in various racing games (inc. NFS titles).

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    lamborghini huracan performante ����

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Mmmm what is a classic car!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Any working link on the latest cinematic tools for 2015?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Thanks to someone on here I was able to find out how to input photos on here enjoy

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    How do i get money in NFS payback without playing online after i have completed the storyline?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment