• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Need for Speed I love Heat and NL, but updates’ situation is kinda frustrating.

    Need for Speed I love Heat and NL, but updates’ situation is kinda frustrating.


    I love Heat and NL, but updates’ situation is kinda frustrating.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    SUPRA ROLLER ‘15

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Posted or not, Here's some interesting Heat UI/UX Stuff!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Made another race-themed car. This time using the F1. I really wish that EA kept updating Heat. They didn’t get the money they wanted because they gave up, essentially.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Might be only me but this section/part of the map looks almost similar to Beacon Hill West from NFS UG2.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    which adidas shoes is this?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Just started playing 2015 and it has broken my expectations. In a good way, This RWB body kit has altered my opinion on the r32's looks bringing in some aggression.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Japanese Plate on my Evo. I was messing with Photoshop and decided to put on a custom plate. Looks decent imo.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Best NFS street racing title between Carbon and NFS 2015

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    I want to play this series again, and have followed it since NFS underground till now with Heat. However, the last title I owned was carbon on the PS2, and I got into FPS games after that. I want to revisit this series since I haven't really gamed in a while and am stuck in quarantine, however my laptop can't really handle NFS 2015 and the proceeding titles.

    So out Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted 2012, and Rivals, which game do you guys think is the best out of them? I'm leaning Rivals but I want to know from guys who've actually played them. Thanks guys!

    Edit: Sorry the last NFS title I owned was undercover, my bad!

    submitted by /u/JAndroo
    [link] [comments]

    Is nfs hot pursuit backwards compatible

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Please tell me

    submitted by /u/RpM_Evan
    [link] [comments]

    Wrap of the Week contests on Discord

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    How do I transfer the cars I customized from nfs heat studio to nfs heat?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox one and I'm sorry if I don't know, I'm still kinda new to the game so don't hate me to much.

    submitted by /u/msmeme03
    [link] [comments]

    All heat is missing is streamlined multiplayer racing.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Maybe not all, but for the most part . I could live with all the other stuff if i could find people racing every time I logged in. We need online races to reach more than 16 people max at a time ! When i start a race im lucky if it says 1/3 players .

    submitted by /u/TrollBobTrillPants
    [link] [comments]

    need for speed drift king

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    NFS most wanted m3 gtr in payback

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Hi is it possible to get this beauty right now on nfs payback ? I searched on internet and it seems it was a limited time event?

    submitted by /u/DeathStroke7x
    [link] [comments]

    which adidas shorts is this

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    NFSMW Blacklist Earl skip?!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I just finished Baron and did not do a single race of Earl, but I can challenge him. I want to play the game normally so I ignore it but i still want to know what happend there. I maybe got enough Bounty for Earl, because a Police chase went crazy. Anyway I hope someone can tell me what happend there.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ADHD_is_Real
    [link] [comments]

    Payback Drag Derelict Physics

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I have a Drag lvl. 327 C10 Pickup, and despite being fast, it loses most races. I can redline the whole time before the launch and it will still be a slow start, so basically it can't do the thing it was meant for, as the rev limit is about 4000 rpm. I blame EA.

    submitted by /u/imnotgiofilms
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Enter Safehouse in NFSMW 2005

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I recently downloaded the old (and superior) Most Wanted for PC. Everything runs perfectly, and after some difficulty I was able to connect my Xbox One controller. After I played through the prologue and was allowed to pick my starter car, I drove to the safehouse to begin climbing the Blacklist.

    The problem is that when I tried to enter the safehouse (using the appropriately bound key/button, I was sent immediately back to the main menu. I have no clue what could be causing this, as there is no key binding to take you directly to the menu. Has anybody else had this problem, and does anybody have a solution? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ardvarksauce
    [link] [comments]

    Which Need For Speed Game Has the Best Style/Asthetic?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    I love the style of NFS Carbon. Something about the neon and the darkness is really appealing.

    submitted by /u/mrhatman26
    [link] [comments]

    Poor online experience

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Why am I so slow in online races? I like running the McLaren F1 which is over powered 400+ yet I'm getting destroyed by Evos, Mustags and Civics. Whats the deal? Should i be running a civic with a v12 or something?

    submitted by /u/deathmetalninja
    [link] [comments]

    System requirements

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just recently bought a HP spectre x360 15" with an AMD Radeon Vega M graphics. I was wondering if I could run NFS heat on it?

    submitted by /u/aiojha
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had this happen to me twice on need for speed hot pursuit

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    after a few months of playing the map starts deteriorating and make the game Unplayable

    submitted by /u/PhoenixLucario010
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment