• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Need for Speed I made a Prostreet/Shift 2 mashup.. love the gameplay and aesthetic of both games.

    Need for Speed I made a Prostreet/Shift 2 mashup.. love the gameplay and aesthetic of both games.


    I made a Prostreet/Shift 2 mashup.. love the gameplay and aesthetic of both games.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Shit really got no limits.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    I entered my garage and then the game froze like this lol (NFS Heat, PS4)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and I'm loving it so far

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Why Joe's Polestar would've made more sense at the end than the M3 GTR

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    While I did enjoy the ending of Heat, the M3 GTR really made no sense being in the story. I am in no way complaining, I love the M3 GTR but storywise it should've been Joe's Polestar at the end.

    At the beginning of Heat you race in it for three minutes before you inevitably get wrecked. The Polestar falls in the water and Shaw and Mercer are about to kill you when Torres stops them. Joe leaves Palm City back to Ventura Bay and leaves Ana's crew.

    Now the BMW M3 GTR last canonically appeared in NFS Carbon and it gets wrecked. A theory suggests the wrecked M3 GTR was purchased by Mercer and this can be reinforced with the fact you see it while you and Ana sneak into the Chop Shop, undergoing repairs on a truck. However it would've made more sense for the Polestar to be the car Mercer escapes in at the end, as one, it is the hero car, and 2 one can say he salvaged and repaired it. As for the M3 GTR it could've easily been the car you unlock from completing all the Driving Stories, due to its legendary status.

    Anyways, again I am not complaining, it was just something I noticed.

    submitted by /u/Magictank2000
    [link] [comments]

    Tony Tony Chopper enjoying some sunny beach fun ��

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    This is the MAU (Monthly Active Users) for NFS Heat on PS4. People still play this game.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    no wang R34 with custom tail lights

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2010 is probably the most beloved NFS alongside Underground 2 and Most Wanted 2005. This actually gives me good hope that Criterion will make a excelent NFS again. This game is old-school at its best form.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone made this wrap on ps4? I might try to.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Took what I think is the greatest screenshot of my life, featuring my favorite machine in the series.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Max just posted this

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Just MW Pic :)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Anyone know what happened to him ? He was the king of wraps :(

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Is the Polestar 1 any good?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    So I just bought the Polestar 1. Mainly because it is the cover car and looks cool... But the question I have is, is it any good??

    If so, what's it good for?

    I just added drift parts and it doesn't really like.getting sideways, so wondered if anyone had any thoughts of its best use.

    I already have the RSR for my road racing car.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ActualBLT
    [link] [comments]

    Hero car of Heat

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    What is y'all thought on the hero car of heat. The yellow polestar. Did y'all like it? If it was up to you what would be the hero car of heat or of your need for speed game. What's your favorite hero car from any need for speed game (not counting no limits because they change the hero car on it every month )

    submitted by /u/staytrueangel232
    [link] [comments]

    Help with NFS Heat Physical

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    So i got NFS Heat from store and wanted to install it, since i had disks of course i decided to go that way [and my internet is slow so that was something] First Disk, Fine, Second disk, same, fourth this fine, third disk? Nope, and yes i tried Disk 4 it worked, just Disk 3 wont start being read by Windows, which means i cannot even at all begin this. I also tried putting 2 disks at once... since why not, but it didn't work. I kinda dowt wanna redo this with internet since im already halfway there and i know once i fix this disc 4 works, so, i would apreciate if there is a fix.

    submitted by /u/Lebhleb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment