• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Need for Speed Team Sonic Racing !

    Need for Speed Team Sonic Racing !


    Team Sonic Racing !

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Considering buying the game, would like some help

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My friend and I are thinking about buying the game. I'm big on racers and grew up playing need for speed, forza, dirt, etc, so I know I'll like the game based on what I've seen.

    However, I can't seem to understand what the deal with multiplayer is.

    I want to be able to play it with him, so I'm wondering what's possible in coop.

    Can we get into a cop chase together? could we play pvp in a party? could we free roam with other players? etc.

    Thanks for any help

    submitted by /u/turkishjedi21
    [link] [comments]

    That's pretty interesting

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe on max attack mode in the mountains.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Police Corvettes?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Which Corvette are the police corvettes?

    submitted by /u/alexedgelord
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a list or video explaining the engine swaps?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm just curious what cars all the different engines came from. It's a lot more fun when you know what your swapping in.

    submitted by /u/bquinho
    [link] [comments]

    Pearlescent in NFS heat?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Is there a pearlescent option in NFS heat? Like can I have the base black then add a blue pearlescent?

    submitted by /u/gkany
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Game crashes on launch

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Need for Speed Heat crashes on my PC after being launched for a few seconds. I only changed my monitor but that can't bee it honestly. I hope you guys have a few suggestions for me.

    Best regards,

    Eruasa

    submitted by /u/Eruasa
    [link] [comments]

    This ad could be reality in COVID New York.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I NEED YOUR HELP

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    So fellas I was playing nfsmw 2005 on my laptop and everything worked perfect till I reached razor I did something in the settings of the game Which caused that whenever I am pressing nitro the game gets blurry and shit it didn't happened before so i am really pissed of at that point. Does anyone know how I can fix this blurry game if yes pls dm me or write a comment. I appreciate your time and help

    submitted by /u/pixel361808
    [link] [comments]

    [ELI5] What does the NFSC-SavePatcher do?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Does it add the cars in your garage ala your usual save editor or it simply adds the addon car mods to your savegame database so that it can be accessible in the mod or something like that?

    submitted by /u/GlobalHawk_MSI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment