• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Need for Speed My attempt at Odi Bakchis' Falken Silvia (Formula Drift)

    Need for Speed My attempt at Odi Bakchis' Falken Silvia (Formula Drift)


    My attempt at Odi Bakchis' Falken Silvia (Formula Drift)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    In case you're curious, Max Myrus made a tweet regarding UTHs and update info

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Midnight Crisis...

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    2015 has the worst track design I've ever played.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Racing lines that suddenly swerve into a freeway exit. Later races that are 70 to 100 checkpoints. Opponents with catch-up pushed to the max.

    I just fucked up a near perfect run of The Dream Team (last race, I think) because the line split at the last second and I ended up on the wrong side of the freeway. 6 straight minutes of some ridiculously overcomplicated driving, poof.

    If this wasn't the last race in the damn game, I'd have already uninstalled this shit.

    submitted by /u/Chocolat3Fr3nzyE000
    [link] [comments]

    Heads Up: NFS Heat Deluxe is $35 / 2015+Rivals for $8 on sale right now (PS4)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    NFS Most Wanted (PS3)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I understand how crazy this sounds because it's an old game and wasn't a great one but I am looking for friends to play online with so I can earn the multiplayer trophies and potentially platinum this game!

    submitted by /u/RSDoubleG
    [link] [comments]

    For some reason, the launch trailer of NFS Heat is privated (this includes original uploads of the personalized ones)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Instantly busted!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I'm hauling ass round the city. I'm on heat level 5 with virtually no damage. The cops are on me but I'm doing ok. Next thing it's like I've hit something but I can't tell what as I go straight to the busted screen. Anyone else had this or anything like it?

    submitted by /u/Rhubarbofglory
    [link] [comments]

    Question on car builds (Heat)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Hi

    Started playing NFS Heat few days ago but have a query. I have been buying the "best" parts available to me whenever I can and on my 3rd car now thanks to the free Aston Martin at rep 20, but I always find myself with a car that can not do corners. The car grid ends up at the bottom left corner with maxed Race and Road.

    Why is this? Should I not be just upgrading whenever I see blue up arrow next to stats?

    I want to be able to drift just a little at least when racing under any conditions...atm I need to hard brake before all corners.

    Must I have two builds, one for Race and one for Drifts? What about your everyday car, how do I build it?

    TIA

    submitted by /u/yamiprem
    [link] [comments]

    Inspired by Tom Houlbrook's JTCC BMW E30

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    What we could get instead of a Live Service type Game

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I know a lot of friends calling Heat just boring and dead. Recently I've had a conversation with one of those friends while playing Burnout Paradise Remastered when I realized we were playing a game that hasn't got any updates whatsoever. It was pretty much the same game we've had for years only with an HD/4k remaster. Then I asked, "Why are we having much more fun playing a 10 year old game compared to an 8 month old game? How could Heat be better without having a live service with constant updates?"

    Then I came to an answer.

    The driving and physics in Burnout is inherently fun. The map was made for the cars. The customization of NFS is a key part of the game, but if driving doesn't feel natural and fun, then the game doesn't feel fun. It feels like a customization sand box with the added bonus of being able to drive the car, not a racing game where you can also customize a car.

    Ghost made the very questionable 2015 physics 5-6 years ago and have been riding on that ever since, making changes that resulted in a clunky driving feeling that has been running on life support and fully manifested themselves in Heat.

    It doesn't help that everywhere in the map feels like you're driving uphill. No matter which safe-house you entered last, you ALWAYS will end up at the race track garage. This is a fatal error. Not only does it make the map feel all the same, but it also makes the map feel much smaller and not the massive landscape that it actually is. The only areas I can really remember are the city (because its a city), the docks/industial/shipping container place (because cops and jumps), the race track because its the only place people are ever at on the map (again, same spawn location every time), observatory because its where every uphill road leads too, and the quarry because its a different color than everything else on the map.

    NFS Heat is a big jump from payback. No doubt about it. In terms of map, Heat is still above payback in about every way. Not to mention the disastrous upgrading system. But when Payback comes with PvP and could come with freeroam only a couple months later, it makes you wonder why we still can't have proper races against other people. Overall, what Heat gets right, it really does get it very right, like the cops. What it gets wrong, it becomes massive flaws, like the driving physics. I really do like NFS, but if the next game still doesn't have the proper care done on the driving/racing experience, we should expect a flop like Heat and Payback.

    submitted by /u/XerXer716
    [link] [comments]

    What NFS are you currently playing?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I returned to the NFS franchise since this morning. I got NFS Heat on sale and so far I absolutely love it! Especially the aspect where I can switch to day and night time makes it so much more enjoyable! It's a little bit like playing 2 different NFS games:). Pro tip on PS4: connect Spotify with your phone and play the NFS Underground 2 playlist in the background for the old school vibes!

    The last NFS I played was the 2015 NFS game, which I also enjoyed a lot. What NFS is everyone up to nowadays?

    submitted by /u/tycho500
    [link] [comments]

    Wtf does the sound system body mod do ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    What tires are best for Offroad in Heat?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Offroad or Rally?

    submitted by /u/mustangfan96
    [link] [comments]

    The Infiniti G35 has floating door handles and no engine.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Is Need For Speed Payback's multiplayer still alive?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I subscribed to the Origin Access Basic for four euros and was kinda eyeing the Payback. Does it still have any players left playing in online mode or is it dead?

    submitted by /u/AllAboutProtein
    [link] [comments]

    Question about NFSH wraps

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Question about NFSH wraps

    Been having a look at the wraps for plenty of cars in the game, wondering how people are able to make such detailed wraps, I've attached images of my first attempt piece by piece and something I found on the community.

    https://preview.redd.it/9y90rov6lky41.png?width=1416&format=png&auto=webp&s=04b3bc68b8b87a4e76f49e5b9ef2c4ce7b714c76

    submitted by /u/Keynsie
    [link] [comments]

    NFS rivals discussion

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    This might be an unpopular opinion. But I think rivals is probably one of the best need for speed games on current gen(PS4,Xbox one)

    Here are some reasons

    -simplistic story, (less sophisticated story creates more focus on cars)

    • good car selection, this game doesn't have any boring cars and focuses mostly on hypercars.

    • car unlock cutscenes - never made a return in future games, very bada*s.

    • great soundtrack, unique and diverse includes many genres

    • aggressive cops - need I say more, a staple part of nfs that has been disregarded in some games

    • risk/reward mechanic, best part of the game in my opinion, talk about an adrenaline rush.

    • proper day night cycle with different regions with different weather, cough cough nfs 2015...

    Some say the game is too oversimplified and misses many key features, however I believe that the simplification is what makes the game good, it is easy to pick up and efficient in providing a thrilling experience which many nfs games miss the mark on.

    Also frostbite engine with great graphics and incredible destruction. The game still looks amazing after all these years.

    submitted by /u/AbrownController
    [link] [comments]

    I recently hooked up a thrust master steering wheel and pedal system and it works great but my pedals are reversed. From left to right on the pedal system the layout is supposed to be Clutch break acceleration but it’s reversed. (Acceleration is where clutch should be)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    How can I get nfs MW 2005?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    So, I am new to PC and I would like to know where can I buy nfs MW 2005? I tried looking it up and even going to EA's website, but I found nothing about it. Any link or help would appreciated!

    submitted by /u/papa-pa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment