• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    Need for Speed This could totally be a Pursuit Breaker - Come on Criterion, hook it up with your destructive gameplay reputation.

    Need for Speed This could totally be a Pursuit Breaker - Come on Criterion, hook it up with your destructive gameplay reputation.


    This could totally be a Pursuit Breaker - Come on Criterion, hook it up with your destructive gameplay reputation.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    NFS The Run is kinda underrated imo

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    My favourite nfs story, and while it's short, it's nice

    submitted by /u/Kemo_Meme
    [link] [comments]

    My replica of "Tank" 1969 Charger (not 100% accurate like the original) from NFS Underground Rivals (2005).

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    My another replica of "GT King" Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec from NFS Underground Rivals (2005) I remade in Heat. It took me 3 hours to do it but it was worth it and fun!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Tried to recreate the Midnight purple.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Free copy of underground 2

    Posted: 12 May 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Do anyone want a pc copy of UG2?

    submitted by /u/Mycall1983
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Heat - Lamborghini Aventador S in game.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever got this lighting bug? I got this today, it is only happening in a specific area and in daytime. I wanted to know if it was the game or my PC.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Any recommendations for PS4

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    So I've been looking for some new games to play and was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations for a racing game, preferably from Need for Speed. I've alway been a fan of games about cars and grew up playing NFS Underground 2, NFS Carbon: Own the City, Forza Motorsport and Street racing Syndicate. Any good recommendations for the PS4? I haven't played any of the newer ones, only the old ones.

    submitted by /u/glitchysadface
    [link] [comments]

    Will Slightly Mad Studios ever make another Need For Speed?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I love the old days of 4 to 5 NFS games all coming out practicly at once.

    It would increase life spans of games in my opinion. (Get bord, put the other NFS in the console)

    submitted by /u/KamikazeJet
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the R34 have a single turbo?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Why does the game give the r34 only one turbo when it came with 2?

    submitted by /u/Liquid-Lad
    [link] [comments]

    Cant reset my car in nfs heat

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    So my car flips at the end of the last drift race with wayne 20 feet from the parting gift and my car just sits upside as the cops drive towards me with no way to move or do anything. Why?!

    Also does anybody else not like Ana at all? She gets lit up one time and calls off the race while you have to race them out. Shes a coward and a shitty driver. I wish she got busted the 2nd time and sent to prison. Thats how much i dont like her

    submitted by /u/MyWeekendAccount
    [link] [comments]

    Heat Multiplayer W/ Friends

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Is there a way to play Heat w your friends on the same server? all of my servers tend to be full.

    also, what is the party feature? how do i add someone to my party?

    (xbox 1 x)

    submitted by /u/salobendrao
    [link] [comments]

    NFS HEAT online racing competition.

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Is there anyone who still plays this game and is good? I'm specifically asking if there is anyone like me that loves racing other people online? Lol I just want some competition and that 40% bonus cash. I'm not going to RSR you to death either. Like sonic and those three races around it, areon(forgot how to spell it), & aardvark. I'm trying to race as many ppl as possible. The bots are trash. PSN: whoisglove47 Crew Name: 40oz

    submitted by /u/z_minus
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to transfer a save file into NFS heat without the corrupted message?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Greetings, I have my origin version of need for speed heat and I'm not in the mood of completing the whole collectibles it's too much and I don't have all of that time with school, work and music, so I was wondering if someone has a save file completed at 100% that actually works because every save file I've downloaded results corrupted. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Claudi471
    [link] [comments]

    If i were to play the worst NFS game, I would rather play The run than MW 2012

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    LF Active Asian/Oceanic Crew NFS HEAT (PC)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Looking for an active PC Crew which have majority players from Asia/Oceanic regions. Keen to do online races.

    Rep50 IGN: KuroJOZY

    submitted by /u/j_o_z_y
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a NFSMW controller mod fix?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    So out of nowhere the game's just refusing to assign the assigned buttons to the correct keybinding, such as R2 bind which I've set to NOS the game will bind to X, where there already is a keybinding which is accelerate. So when I press X to accelerate the game will also NOS at the same time.

    Is there a mod that can fix this or anything else? I can't basically rebind the keys and the defaults are completely wrong, such as setting the "options/start" button to NOS. The only thing I changed on my end is the shortcut image, but that shoudn't break the game.

    submitted by /u/venomtail
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for races (Heat PC)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Looking to set up max lvl races against ppl in same car/class of car on PC.

    If that sounds interesting here's my Origin:
    ThunderMelons

    submitted by /u/--Sem--
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment