• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Need for Speed Completing The Run on Extreme difficulty is an emotional rollercoaster.

    Need for Speed Completing The Run on Extreme difficulty is an emotional rollercoaster.


    Completing The Run on Extreme difficulty is an emotional rollercoaster.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Made my favorite hot wheels into a car in nfs heat (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Okay here's the final stage of the Edd's R35 I showed it to y'all a couple months ago but did not share it because I have to fix the Sparco logo on the hood the sides Sparco logos were impossible to fix and this is as close as I could get! what do you think share or not?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I found this in battlefield hardline

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Remasters Being released left and right.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Looking for NFS Heat crew - PS4

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Just got the game on sale and made the mistake of leaving my default crew. Is there even active crews on here or anyone looking to form one? Please add me if you are.

    psn id: i_snozzberries

    submitted by /u/BimmerAddict
    [link] [comments]

    RSR in smoke.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Why can’t I find this flamingo in frontera hills?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    This song is basicly Aero Chord Surface 2

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    Question about base game

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I'm about to buy the game, but I don't have access to a internet connection, so I won't be able to update it for a while, do i miss out on a lot of content?

    submitted by /u/AnnoyedSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit II's physics and ai is so fun

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    NFS Heat actually has a roadblock without spike strips a-la 2015 and Payback, even with its own unique icon. However, they only seem to appear in the "Top Thrill" night race.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Just a compilation of my daytime scores on Heat without going off track :) (image made by TheBoss Gaming so ty to him)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Need a nfs heat crew PS4

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Recently bought the game and need to join a crew on ps4. Psn is codchamp127. Thank you for any invites. Also trying to be in an active crew to get the Ferrari. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/codchump
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 party up? (Specific cars)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Okay so think one thing that would encourage more online play is if the races could have some type of cap. It could be a performance level cap or it could be certain cars only (sedan, hatch, front engine, mid/rear engine, etc..). But since that isn't the case is anyone interested in partying up at least 6 ppl and running these types of races manually? PSN: whoisglove47 Crew: 40oz

    submitted by /u/z_minus
    [link] [comments]

    If I have NFS Heat and NFS Rivals, is it even worth it to get NFS2015?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I've also played a lot of the old games as well, MW and underground and stuff. So is it even worth it to get 2015? I've heard almost all bad about it.

    submitted by /u/Koolkid692
    [link] [comments]

    [Heat]I only earn about 30k per race, how can I improve that?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    I saw YT videos where people get like 50 - 70k after finishing first after a race, but where do I find rhese races? When I look on their map, then try to find the races they do on mine I can't see those

    submitted by /u/tycho500
    [link] [comments]

    Is nfs heat worth buying or not?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    The deluxe version of the game is on sale for $36 and was wondering if it was worth it. Does it have the ability to replay races after the game is complete and is their quick races online in multi player and just how is the overall game. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/codchump
    [link] [comments]

    I never thought the physics in this game could be this janky

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Can't connect with EA servers

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, I recently reinstalled the game, but I couldn't connect back in the day, and I can't now. I tried going online dozens of times, restarting the game and turning the firewall off. Has someone had the same issue recently?

    submitted by /u/arenobrak
    [link] [comments]

    I found this gem from my old laptop. I miss my only two cars from Need for Speed World

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I was playing at night time and my music style changed to the style that plays at the garage is that a glitch or did I just found a new feature

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Heat is On sale but is the game worth it if I already have forza 4 ?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment