• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Need for Speed ALL Modern NFS Titles (Rivals to Heat and DLC) Are Now Available to Purchase on Steam (and are on sale)

    Need for Speed ALL Modern NFS Titles (Rivals to Heat and DLC) Are Now Available to Purchase on Steam (and are on sale)


    ALL Modern NFS Titles (Rivals to Heat and DLC) Are Now Available to Purchase on Steam (and are on sale)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Just made this today, thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Its all in the details - Ultra & 4K (pc)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Is NFS facing a new problem ?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    As we all know, there are currently 3 major open world racing games : NFS, The Crew and Forza Horizon.

    All the 3 game series have the same practice like in the previous years regarding gameplay features.

    Need for Speed has to evolve again in numerous areas that I don`t really have to mention, since we all know it.

    The Crew is getting content updates and upgrading from the start.

    Forza is just Forza, apart from the seasons, there is nothing really to look into.

    Now, from all of those games, NFS is the one I care about the most and wish Criterion the best for the future titles.

    But, I have to mention the elephant in the room - Test Drive

    Before the Crew and Horizon appeared, NFS has always been the street racing game while TDU was the godfather of exploration style driving games.

    Why am i mentioning TDU ? Well, the game is coming, and could possibly be revealed this month.

    The game is in development for years now and Blackpanthaa mentioned the game is coming years ago, under BigBen Interactive, and recently there have been leaks and hints that the game will appear sooner than we know...

    Now, after seeing the practices of The Crew and Forza, both of them have taken a bunch of features from TDU and NFS.

    Test Drive could be the next threat for NFS since that game had a big fan base behind it and if it improves over all those things it had in the past, Criterion should pull something good for the next title.

    submitted by /u/LukaMilic98
    [link] [comments]

    Vanishing Point

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Huh, thanks for the heads up... I guess?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Whats your favorite car and why?? (Any NFS game)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, what car is your favorite and why?

    submitted by /u/DEADPOOLVEGA
    [link] [comments]

    NFS 2015 Steam version handling issues

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    The handling is so scuffed. I use a DS4. The car barely accelerates, when I try to turn it is super sensitive and the car turns too much. When I try to play with a keyboard, the car is turning right by itself. I tried launching the game through Origin but the result is the same. Is anyone else having this issue, is there a way to fix it or do I have to wait for a patch?
    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DrSkittz
    [link] [comments]

    That looks like a sketchy game by the stretched thumbnail and one phrase description but apparently it’s legit lol

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Just bought nfs 2015 from origin and downloaded it but when i try to start it this error appears

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    "The app was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click OK to close the app" What am i supposed to do? Lol i didn't even face this with cracked games and now i'm facing it with a legit copy

    submitted by /u/SlimSha46
    [link] [comments]

    Tried very hard to be creative here. NEED FOR SPEED TOKYO 2020

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    NFS Carbon Lexus IS300 and Nissan 240Sx

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I haven't been able to find a way to get the Lexus IS300 nor the Nissan 240SX in NFS Carbon. If anyone knows how to get them that would be awesome.

    Neither Google nor YouTube have lead me anywhere, also if they're purchase exclusive that would suck as my 360 refuses to connect to the internet.

    submitted by /u/TheNoctain
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Steam version of NFS '15 still online-only?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    NFS Heat - Hidden clothes and accessoires

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    My heart nearly stopped...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Newbie question here

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Were NFS Shift (2009) and NFS Hot Pursuit (2010) made mostly for online multiplayer purposes ? I'm looking for a rich single-player experience, which one of these would be closer to what I'm searching for ?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/FabijanJohansson
    [link] [comments]

    Theoretically, can NFS have toyota's 2JZ engine available in game?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    not sure if this would actually count toward the fact that "toyota doesn't want their cars promoted in an illegal racing game", because it would be nice if we could swap this engine into the silvia...

    submitted by /u/DerpyEvolved
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite cars - BMW M5. Does NFS win?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    NFS Hot Pursuit Series

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    This has probably been posted before, but I still want to discuss it lol.

    I love the Hot Pursuit series. The first one I played was Hot Pursuit III and I played it on my grandpa's old PC at the time. I'm pretty sure he was running Windows 2000 or XP on it at the time. I loved it so much that my mom borrowed it from him and tried installing it on her computer. Her computer was a lot weaker than my grandpa's, so it ran horribly and crashed a lot. But I STILL loved every second of it. My little kid eyes didn't care about the pixellation, lag, and frequent crashing. My mom gave up on trying to get it to run well and uninstalled it shortly afterwards. But every time we visited my grandparents for a while after that, I played the hell out of it. I discovered my first favorite/dream car in that game, and to this day, it is STILL my absolute favorite car of all time. The Lamborghini Diablo SV. I don't typically care for the color yellow all that much, but the yellow body with the black SV on the side of a Diablo makes my heart melt. God, I get goosebumps thinking about that car. The sound, the horn, all of it.

    Years later, I played Hot Pursuit II for the first time and loved it as well. I originally played it as a rental my dad had gotten for PS2. I would up buying it for my GameCube some time later and fully completed it. My favorite thing to do was a hot pursuit race on a particular track I can't remember the name of where myself and the other racers were driving the red SVT Cobra. It was the track that had you racing in the forest and there were various shortcuts that cut through the trees. The cops always called in a helicopter on that track and the helicopter would drop explosive barrels in front of the racers. I'd just spend hours upon hours doing that same race over and over again, driving into bombs on purpose and forcing cops and racers alike to do the same. Some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game.

    Skip ahead again to Hot Pursuit 2010. I was ecstatic when I found out they were making a new Hot Pursuit, as it had been so long since the previous entry. I got it shortly after it came out on Xbox 360. At first, I was a bit disappointed. It felt different than the previous entries in a way I couldn't quite define. But I played it a bit longer and found myself getting heavily drawn into it. The drifting felt orgasmic, and to this day, I still believe the sense of speed in that game is vastly superior to any other racing game I've ever played. Needless to say, I fell in love with it and binged it like crazy. The sound design was absolutely phenomenal in this entry. ESPECIALLY when you activated the turbo power as a racer. The sound effects for that power blew my mind. My adrenaline pumped every time I activated it and I got totally lost in the moment as my car roared past 250mph. The sheer freedom of it all was breathtaking.

    What are your thoughts on the Hot Pursuit games? I don't see them talked about much on this sub and I find myself curious about whether anyone else enjoyed them as much as I did.

    submitted by /u/Ubercrazyman
    [link] [comments]

    hows PC performance now?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Did some search and from november 2019 I read quite some bad things about performance on PC. (slowdowns, bugs and so on)

    Is it still like this or have they improved it since then?

    Thought about getting it on steam.

    Edit: meant HEAT. forgot it in the title.

    submitted by /u/Azaiiii
    [link] [comments]

    What after lvl50 in Heat?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    How would rep benefit me at this point?

    submitted by /u/SlimSha46
    [link] [comments]

    No opponent bug in downhill drift (NFSU2)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    No opponent bug in downhill drift (NFSU2)

    I was playing through U2's campaign on hard mode, but for some reason I had no opponents when doing the downhill drift events this isn't the first time this has happened as this has been an issue in my other playthrough's as well. I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

    https://preview.redd.it/7iennbq6bz251.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3bde2eb6021c56a33ead792cb351c50c59bf83b

    submitted by /u/SeriousPotatoBot
    [link] [comments]

    NFS Undercover Steam version to Origin not working

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    Hello guys, I recently bought NFS Undercover from Steam, because it was on sale and wanted to relief my childhood. Apparently on the Steam version there is an Origin key. With Regedit you can find it. I redeemed the key on Origin, could select a version with different languages and off to go, right? Nope. The key "was redeemed already". Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/GiantFatNut
    [link] [comments]

    EA and the resell on your cars in need for speed heat

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    First off I feel like EA is a bitch for putting on the Chevy Colorado the db5 and the other cars from the bundle into need for speed heat for free like I feel if you had bought them form need for speed payback you should also be able to get them for free too on need for speed heat like what was the point of spending 10$ I could have spent on at McDonald's if they were gon put them on the next game for free 😐 and also the resell value on your cars in need for speed heat is so stupid 😐it pisses me off you could literally spend a million credits into your car and the resell value Won't go up more dan 60k as in heat and 2015 it does in 2015 i was able to sell my Mira for around $105,000 and in heat the same too the more engine work the more the value but for sum reason that's not applied in heat like I've spent more than 600k on engine work and performance mods and and body work and shi on my Silvia and my brz and the resell value on both of those cars is less than 60k like damn do I need to buy a Lamborghini or Ferrari in order to get a resell value higher than 60k??

    submitted by /u/staytrueangel232
    [link] [comments]

    Should I even get the deluxe version of heat for 27.99? Or wait for a better deal

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment